Draft Fight Club Guidelines and Suggestions

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Onions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Onions »

There shouldn't be any fucking guidelines!! TLPG started this bullshit and it should be shut off NOW!

As for you, Queen E, you say all that because I've got you pegged as a girl and Raider Boy as just that and you can't change fact! I'm laughing at your stupid attempt to make me mad. You're already crazed so I've got nothing to fucking worry about. You've got PLENTY to worry about!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

"Pegged as a girl" ... "PLENTY to worry about"

:\: :_<>

I think what onions says about no rules really doesnt work, as was illustrated when we had the fight club fan vs fan page a few years back. That page was awesome and the attacks were generally funny and without any real harm meant until it became threatening and some members lost a bit of control.

Onions' recent crappy posts reminds me a bit of some of the posters who would enter the fightclub and inevitably get trounced by the more wittier members. Now I would like to suggest there may be a need to bring back the fight club fan vs fan beaussie. I think this because then we wouldnt get too much of this Onion's style posting in here, where posts should be centrally referring to the footy codes. I think if we brought it back then there would have to be guidelines in place so as no repeat of the ridiculous threats etc that turned things sour last time.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Onions

Post by Onions »

If you think you're winning you're a bigger fuckwit that Raider Boy! And that's saying something!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well gosh darn, I guess I'm a bigger fuckwit than Raider boy! :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

beaussie when will you lock some guidelines in place? AFL Warrior thinks it is fine to spread racist trash all over our site.

Also what do you think about re-opening fight club fan vs fan? I think there is some evidence that some members in this site might benefit from it re-opening.

Cheers,
King

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I want to have the guidelines finalised asap. Am sick of having to clean up threads in this forum. I'm just deleting the rubbish now.

As for you other question, I don't think the old style fan vs fan forum would work. Like last time, it would quickly get totally out of hand with silly threats of violence or legal action.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
I want to have the guidelines finalised asap. Am sick of having to clean up threads in this forum. I'm just deleting the rubbish now.

As for you other question, I don't think the old style fan vs fan forum would work. Like last time, it would quickly get totally out of hand with silly threats of violence or legal action.
Well you're the boss so you dont have to wait, just do it. I've provided some fantastic guidelines which I think you have to adopt. I think the slander rule is shite and ambiguous so allow slander of codes and people. The old sticks and stone principle is key.

And as for the second Q. I think you should give it a try anyway but also make some simple guidelines for members to follow which would, for example, restrict threats of violence and or legal action.

xman wrote:
Onions

Post by Onions »

Which will fucking shut you up, Queen E! You and Raider Boy have been threatening violence all the fucking time! So have I in retaliation and self defence! And if Warrior's going to be fucked over for racism, then so should Raider Boy!!