Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:52 pm
Oh how sad . We have a team in another country who's home ratings are not counted .
So afl gets the home ratings for every team that plays .
RL has the home ratings of 3 teams less so whining about Perth is laughable
3 less teams means nothing when the total games for the season is basically the same
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

You rate better than A League even rugby, which is a similar game to league. And then you get a silver medal. So don't beat yourself up to much, most losers would love a silver medal. :wink:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Oh dear.
You might be fun this year. Low hanging fruit, but fun.

"Which is a similar game to league"
I don't get it?
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:54 pm
Oh how sad . We have a team in another country who's home ratings are not counted .
3 less teams means nothing when the total games for the season is basically the same
Lol ignoring the fact one teams home ratings don't count .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:31 pm
I agreed it was a factor only a few posts ago
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

If wanting to know which sport is most watched in Australia then surely who or how many watch in New Zealand is irrelevant ?
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
Cats_Steve (Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:31 pm)
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 pm
If wanting to know which sport is most watched in Australia then surely who or how many watch in New Zealand is irrelevant ?
Good on ya Fredo……..you're havin' a go!!!! Unfortunately it is a willfully ignorant go!!!!!!!!!! Are you gonna carry on with ya strike in/strike out rule again?? You know...………………..the one where fumbleball is always the winner. Have you learnt nothing during your self imposed jungle exile.

Intelligent people would like to know how much the competition rates. That includes NZ, which from memory, supply about 220k viewers per round.

If you want to apply your idiot strike out rule great!!!!!!! Last year without them, SOO & internationals we still flogged your mob. Oh that's right...…...you wouldn't know......you were hiding under the jungle canopy whilst the route was on.

Try and come up with something new and fresh Fredo. Go on...…...surprise me!!!!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

LOL's you squabble over the fact that Perth might be losing a tiny amount of ratings being shown on 7mate . But when one of our teams is missing out on 1/3 of a million ratings each week is irrelevant. What a sad case you are! :wink:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 am

LOL's you squabble over the fact that Perth might be losing a tiny amount of ratings being shown on 7mate . But when one of our teams is missing out on 1/3 of a million ratings each week is irrelevant. What a sad case you are! :wink:
again ignoring the fact Perth also get a small number of games during prime time.... :roll:

Also, none of you guys engaged in my point that over 90 of our games (or around 45%) involve an expansion club outside our heartland. Meanwhile only only 25% of you games involve an expansion club (Storm and Warriors).

Why is this relevant? Our lower rating games mostly involve expansion clubs so our cumulative ratings are significantly impacted by expansion. In comparison the NRL is advantaged because they haven't expanded anywhere near as much outside heartland
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:14 pm

again ignoring the fact Perth also get a small number of games during prime time.... :roll:

Also, none of you guys engaged in my point that over 90 of our games (or around 45%) involve an expansion club outside our heartland. Meanwhile only only 25% of you games involve an expansion club (Storm and Warriors).

Why is this relevant? Our lower rating games mostly involve expansion clubs so our cumulative ratings are significantly impacted by expansion. In comparison the NRL is advantaged because they haven't expanded anywhere near as much outside heartland
More excuses. More buts. More if's. More maybe's. Raw numbers pal. Raw numbers. That's what we want. Not whingeing, whining, bleating and squealing fumbling apologist's. Dead set hopeless pal. Face reality!! Stop hiding behind twaddling piffle.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

But but but .... That's just the way it is! If Perth games were shown in prime time you would be but but buting about how you have to sit up until after midnight to watch games :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: this remote control has got no batteries ....... but but but...... face up to reality. AFL doesn't rate as well as league :cheers:

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 pm

More excuses. More buts. More if's. More maybe's. Raw numbers pal. Raw numbers. That's what we want. Not whingeing, whining, bleating and squealing fumbling apologist's. Dead set hopeless pal. Face reality!! Stop hiding behind twaddling piffle.
Raw number showed the AFL rated around 1mil on Saturday night while the NRL rated around 250k.

Raw number Terry, raw numbers :lol:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:54 pm

But but but .... That's just the way it is! If Perth games were shown in prime time you would be but but buting about how you have to sit up until after midnight to watch games :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: this remote control has got no batteries ....... but but but...... face up to reality. AFL doesn't rate as well as league :cheers:
like you're but but butting about NZ? :-k

8-0 head to head shows the opposite :\:
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Wookie when is this rounds figures coming out?

pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

If you go back to your raw figures scenario that you were using earlier LOL's. We easily beat you Friday and wiped the floor with you on Sunday :thumbleft: