Afl Friday night FIZZER!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:41 pm
Lol
Silver medal will have to do for the fumblers
Careful when putting that fools gold medal back on the wall after polishing it gollom! As it might ***** a hole in that tinfoil and let those rays in and you’ll become brainwashed like the feast of is
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

English please .
& stick to the topic
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Collingwood vs Richmond in the Afl. One would have thought well should be a competitive close sorta game....

NOPE!

It was another FRIDAY NIGHT FIZZER!!! In the Afl :lol:

Brisbane vs St. George in the nrl. One would’ve though well prob easy win for brissie at home. Instead we get a down to the absolute last second belter!!

Such is the norm when nrl goes up against Afl the past years. Such is the norm.

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

The first 105 minutes were pretty good.
The Tigers couldn't maintain the rage in the end.
How'd the 80 :(/ minutes up north go?

Correct thread this time.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190328-221222.png
Screenshot_20190328-221222.png (328.16 KiB) Viewed 1350 times
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

A much closer game .
In fact it went down to the last 30 secs .

1 unco point for trying & missing

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:29 pm
A much closer game .

its a much faster and free-flowing game so of course on paper the scores will be larger than a boring arsed bumsniffing game :thumbleft:
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

A much closer game .

its a much faster and free-flowing game so of course on paper the scores will be larger than a boring arsed bumsniffing game :thumbleft:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:11 pm
Collingwood vs Richmond in the Afl. One would have thought well should be a competitive close sorta game....

NOPE!

Brisbane vs St. George in the nrl. One would’ve though well prob easy win for brissie at home. Instead we get a down to the absolute last second belter!!

Let's start with the fact it was Thursday...

Once again you're showing you know absolutely nothing about afl. A skill you seem to have mastered.
What a fantastic, momentum changing game. As most of you have struggled to grasp previously, when a team gets off the leash after a real slugfest for 3 quarters, it's not a fizzer in the slightest.

It was a high intensity, high pressure contest with the Pies finally wearing the Tigs down and kicking away.

It was another great game of footy, played in front of an atmosphere you could only dream about in the regular season.

Crowd of 70k was a bit of a fizzer. It obviously wasn't the same mob counting tickets who were out at Campbelltown last week, otherwise the official number would've been 160k
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

A much closer game .

which is another advantage ratings-wise. Should be a big win to the NRL on TV you'd reckon. What do you think?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Cats_Steve wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:43 am

NOPE!

Once again you're showing you know absolutely nothing about afl. A skill you seem to have mastered.
What a fantastic, momentum changing game. As most of you have struggled to grasp previously, when a team gets off the leash after a real slugfest for 3 quarters, it's not a fizzer in the slightest.

It was a high intensity, high pressure contest with the Pies finally wearing the Tigs down and kicking away.

It was another great game of footy, played in front of an atmosphere you could only dream about in the regular season.

Crowd of 70k was a bit of a fizzer. It obviously wasn't the same mob counting tickets who were out at Campbelltown last week, otherwise the official number would've been 160k
Errrm cats? Do you even know what the definition of a fizzer is?

1. Collingwood did not give up their lead the entire second half and half of the second quarter
2. Collingwood steadily increased their lead from midway into the third quarter all the way until the final siren.
3. Collingwood whopped the tigers by a whopping 44 points

In other words cats, I’m afraid to break it to you bro... but it seriously fizzed out on the Afl field last night. Yeah there may have been a good goal and mark or two but overall it was a real FIZZLER of a match. Indeed it was a Thursday night FIZZER!! :lol: Thats right it don’t need to be fri night for the Afl to produce a FIZZLED COMPETITION , they can and often do do it thurs sat sun anydamb day of the week! I know the commentators woulda been talking it up like they were getting their jollies off but essentially what the Afl produced was a soggy pissed on firecracker last night.... a FIZZER to be precise

:)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:40 am

NOPE!

1. Collingwood did not give up their lead the entire second half and half of the second quarter
2. Collingwood steadily increased their lead from midway into the third quarter all the way until the final siren.

In other words cats, I’m afraid to break it to you bro... but it seriously fizzed out on the Afl field last night. Yeah there may have been a good goal and mark or two but overall it was a real FIZZLER of a match. Indeed it was a Thursday night FIZZER!! :lol: Thats right it don’t need to be fri night for the Afl to produce a FIZZLED COMPETITION , they can and often do do it thurs sat sun anydamb day of the week! I know the commentators woulda been talking it up like they were getting their jollies off but essentially what the Afl produced was a soggy pissed on firecracker last night.... a FIZZER to be precise

KE, do you even know what Friday means? :lol:

The tigers were only 3 goals down mid way through the last quarter which is a lead that can be overcome within a few minutes. Any AFL fan would know that which is why you dont. In fact Richmond kicked 3 goals in a row in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter.

Furthermore it was fascinating to watch the mighty tigers struggle despite being pretty much the best side in the last 2 home and away seasons.

It was far from a fizzer. I suppose the final word will come from the viewers. The NRL had a nail biter so really should rate higher, but we shall see

Well what do you know, looks likely the AFL will rate more :lol:

5 SEVEN’S AFL: THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Seven Network 627,000 25,000 417,000 23,000 92,000 70,000

12 THURSDAY NIGHT NRL LIVE Nine 456,000 220,000 0 236,000 0 0
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Cats_Steve (Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:12 am)
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:48 am
A much closer game .

A question was asked about the rL game ..the closeness
I answered truthfully .
You reply with utter gibberish .
Scores in the NRL were level with 30 secs to go
What were the scores in the Aflol ..could one team have won in the last 30 secs ..
Lol no ...
Hence why you're a brain dead gibberer

🤣
Xman wrote
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:49 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:40 am

KE, do you even know what Friday means? :lol:

The tigers were only 3 goals down mid way through the last quarter which is a lead that can be overcome within a few minutes. Any AFL fan would know that which is why you dont. In fact Richmond kicked 3 goals in a row in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter.

Furthermore it was fascinating to watch the mighty tigers struggle despite being pretty much the best side in the last 2 home and away seasons.

It was far from a fizzer. I suppose the final word will come from the viewers. The NRL had a nail biter so really should rate higher, but we shall see

Well what do you know, looks likely the AFL will rate more :lol:

5 SEVEN’S AFL: THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Seven Network 627,000 25,000 417,000 23,000 92,000 70,000

12 THURSDAY NIGHT NRL LIVE Nine 456,000 220,000 0 236,000 0 0
Are the zeros below threshold?
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

You break it down as if the scoring were an NRL game. Can you understand the fact that a team having a couple of goals lead, even if it were for the whole match, means it's a close game?

I've seen mr Mr NlolRL try and explain it to you before, but you don't seem to comprehend so I'll try too.

When you were building up your bounty of AFL knowledge, did you ever notice that goals can be scored in clusters?

The beauty of our Marngrook game.

Your use of bigger text to try and emphasize a hopeless point just reeks of desperation once more.

Enthralling contest, great crowd and ratings....

Wake up kiddo
Last edited by Cats_Steve on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Regionals and FOX to come>>>

Why is this week because it was close in the NRL they should win

why did not you state this last week>> when Geelong and Pies had the nail bitting finish
yet the broncos v cowboys was 24 - 0 with 35mins to go.

NRL need 140k more in the regionals and they will win the night.

#NRL 486k FOX 228
#AFL 627k FOX 228