Most racist sport in Aust

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the most Racist sport in Aust?

AFL
10
53%
RL
4
21%
RU
0
No votes
Soccer
4
21%
other
1
5%
 
Total votes: 19

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
He admitted . Shit hit fan .

Lol
But but but .
& next year only 3 indigenous players were drafted . So yeh ..he was on the money .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 135 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:35 pm Are you drugged to the nines? Do you understand any of the context around the one white parent policy statement or do you only see in white and black?

Seriously? Are you actually seven? :lol:

Anyway let’s keep this going. I’m the only one who looked up the evidence to your claim and found you brought Papua New Guinea into a debate about racism against Aboriginal Australians...such is your understanding and intellect. :lol:

You can tell us you’re seven and a half if that makes you feel better :lol:
to begin with, there was no policy, as proved by Rendell's recruiting. Mifsud stated clearly that this AFL recruiter would only recruit an indigenous player with one white parent, yet we have two examples where the recruit's parents were black, not white. Mifsud never said one non-indigenous Australian parent. Never. If he did can you please find it KE for all our sakes.

We are relying on you KE, dont let us down. You've already made this erroneous claim and damaged your already tattered reputation. Please, for your own sake, find your evidence and lift your reputation even a small degree... :lol:


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13123
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:32 pm https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/af ... 6a8f7921e8

Tambling was raised by his grandmother, Barbara, from the age of nine months and spent the next two years of his life living under a Leichhardt tree at Humpty Doo Station, 50km from Darwin.

His mum, Jennifer, gave birth to him at age 17 and his dad wasn’t around, leaving his grandma to look after him.

“We pretty much lived underneath a Leichhardt tree fitted with mosquito nets for two years,’’ Tambling recalled.

“Grandma’s partner, Eddie, lived with us and she saw fit to give up being an alcoholic to raise me and I am just so grateful for that.

“Obviously, being so young, I can’t remember too much about life under the tree but other family members tell me how she used to rake the sand every morning and afternoon just to make sure it was clean enough for me to crawl on.’’

THE BUSH EXPERIENCE

Tambling’s grandma moved him to the Fifty Mile Creek Aboriginal Community - a transit centre for Indigenous workers - when he was aged three.

He lived there with her until he was about 13 and played football with kids in the street for fun.

But for between four-to-six months every year, Tambling would head deep into the bush with Barbara, where he was taught the way of the land and how to hunt and fish.

“I didn’t go to school because we were living 120km from the nearest school and didn’t have a car,’’ Tambling explained.

“So we would get dropped out in the bush and Nanna would do her best to teach me the traditional ways. For a person who can’t read or write, she’s done a brilliant job with not only raising me but other kids along the way too.

“She’s still the queen of the (Fifty Mile Creek) community and I make a point of seeing her every time I’m in Darwin.’’

Concede KE, you've been badly beaten again :lol:

Errrmmm thanks, it’s a good story, sounds like he’s had a great cultural upbringing from his grandmother... but can you tell us where his Mum and Dad are from? Like I asked? It’d be interesting to hear where Tambling was the 6-8months a year he wasn’t with his grandmother.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 135 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

Ahhh I think this proves the point KE. He is indigenous and was raised in an indigenous community by indigenous people. His upbringing was indigenous, he was not raised by a white Australian.

Yet he was recruited by Rendell.

More irrefutable proof there was no one white parent rule
Last edited by NlolRL on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13123
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:40 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:35 pm Are you drugged to the nines? Do you understand any of the context around the one white parent policy statement or do you only see in white and black?

Seriously? Are you actually seven? :lol:

Anyway let’s keep this going. I’m the only one who looked up the evidence to your claim and found you brought Papua New Guinea into a debate about racism against Aboriginal Australians...such is your understanding and intellect. :lol:

You can tell us you’re seven and a half if that makes you feel better :lol:
to begin with, there was no policy, as proved by Rendell's recruiting. Mifsud stated clearly that this AFL recruiter would only recruit an indigenous player with one white parent, yet we have two examples where the recruit's parents were black, not white. Mifsud never said one non-indigenous Australian parent. Never. If he did can you please find it KE for all our sakes.

We are relying on you KE, dont let us down. You've already made this erroneous claim and damaged your already tattered reputation. Please, for your own sake, find your evidence and lift your reputation even a small degree... :lol:
Oh dear, the context and reality of mifsuds statement ... and you ... are like two ships passing in the night :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 135 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:40 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:35 pm Are you drugged to the nines? Do you understand any of the context around the one white parent policy statement or do you only see in white and black?

Seriously? Are you actually seven? :lol:

Anyway let’s keep this going. I’m the only one who looked up the evidence to your claim and found you brought Papua New Guinea into a debate about racism against Aboriginal Australians...such is your understanding and intellect. :lol:

You can tell us you’re seven and a half if that makes you feel better :lol:
to begin with, there was no policy, as proved by Rendell's recruiting. Mifsud stated clearly that this AFL recruiter would only recruit an indigenous player with one white parent, yet we have two examples where the recruit's parents were black, not white. Mifsud never said one non-indigenous Australian parent. Never. If he did can you please find it KE for all our sakes.

We are relying on you KE, dont let us down. You've already made this erroneous claim and damaged your already tattered reputation. Please, for your own sake, find your evidence and lift your reputation even a small degree... :lol:
Oh dear, the context and reality of mifsuds statement ... and you ... are like two ships passing in the night :lol:
oh, how disappointing KE, you've really let down the entire forum. Your 'evidence' has turned out to be nothing more than your interpretation of Mifsud's comments.....Oh dear :lol:


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13123
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 pm Ahhh I think this proves the point KE. He is indigenous and was raised in an indigenous community by indigenous people. His upbringing was indigenous, not influenced by a white Australian.

Yet he was recruited by Rendell.

More irrefutable proof there was no one white parent rule
Oh wow, the arrogance is really showing. You claim all this from one short story. It’s clear rambling had a cultural upbringing in a community for four to six months per year. You’ve not shown who his mother and father were, not how or where he grew up when he wasn’t out bush with his grandmother. Yet you’ve gone on to claim he’s never been influenced by a white fella :lol: you’ve really lost yer way nlol :lol: you’re uncomfy as all fukk. You’ve provided very little and show very simple understandings, similar to that of a seven year old.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9221
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by Beaussie »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 pm Ahhh I think this proves the point KE. He is indigenous and was raised in an indigenous community by indigenous people. His upbringing was indigenous, he was not raised by a white Australian.

Yet he was recruited by Rendell.

More irrefutable proof there was no one white parent rule
🤭

KE.... seriously... give it up already. I know you love trying to prove this point over and over again... but dude, the facts and reality repeatedly pointed out to you clearly do not support your theorising. This is getting embarrassing man.
These users liked the author Beaussie for the post:
NlolRL (Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:37 am)


"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13123
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:49 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:40 pm
to begin with, there was no policy, as proved by Rendell's recruiting. Mifsud stated clearly that this AFL recruiter would only recruit an indigenous player with one white parent, yet we have two examples where the recruit's parents were black, not white. Mifsud never said one non-indigenous Australian parent. Never. If he did can you please find it KE for all our sakes.

We are relying on you KE, dont let us down. You've already made this erroneous claim and damaged your already tattered reputation. Please, for your own sake, find your evidence and lift your reputation even a small degree... :lol:
Oh dear, the context and reality of mifsuds statement ... and you ... are like two ships passing in the night :lol:
oh, how disappointing KE, you've really let down the entire forum. Your 'evidence' has turned out to be nothing more than your interpretation of Mifsud's comments.....Oh dear :lol:
:(/ yes my interpretation, and pretty much every journo who reported on it! In fact I think you’d be pretty much the only person in Australia who has ever interpreted the one white parent comment to be in reference to assumed problems with Papua New Guineans and Africans!!
Even mifsud clearly referred the issue was toward Aboriginal players you silly deranged goose!
:rofl:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13123
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:57 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 pm Ahhh I think this proves the point KE. He is indigenous and was raised in an indigenous community by indigenous people. His upbringing was indigenous, he was not raised by a white Australian.

Yet he was recruited by Rendell.

More irrefutable proof there was no one white parent rule
🤭

KE.... seriously... give it up already. I know you love trying to prove this point over and over again... but dude, the facts and reality repeatedly pointed out to you clearly do not support your theorising. This is getting embarrassing man.
Beaussie? Seriously do you even comprehend the point I’m proving? I’ll spell it out for ya dumbo. The only point you’ll find I’m proving is that nlol makes shit up. And I’m proving that quite well. ;)

It makes him very uncomfortable but I think it’s important for quality debate to be informed by honest and ethical posts. Nlol hasn’t been doing that and he needs to do better.

So how’s about you get urself a glass of water and sit down beaussie. You’re embarrassing yourself coming in here when you clearly don’t see what’s been happening. And you’re the owner of the site for crying out loud.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 135 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:59 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:49 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 pm

Oh dear, the context and reality of mifsuds statement ... and you ... are like two ships passing in the night :lol:
oh, how disappointing KE, you've really let down the entire forum. Your 'evidence' has turned out to be nothing more than your interpretation of Mifsud's comments.....Oh dear :lol:
:(/ yes my interpretation, and pretty much every journo who reported on it! In fact I think you’d be pretty much the only person in Australia who has ever interpreted the one white parent comment to be in reference to assumed problems with Papua New Guineans and Africans!!
Even mifsud clearly referred the issue was toward Aboriginal players you silly deranged goose!
:rofl:
Yes, your interpretation KE, nothing more.

This one white parent issue, which never really was, has finally been proven to be incorrect. Two indigenous players without a white parent were recruited by the person who reportedly said it. This backs up Rendell's version of events. It backs up Mcleod's account of his time under Rendell and his observations of Rendell's behaviour.

Let your BS die in peace KE. You're only digging yourself into a larger dirtier hole with your "interpretations" [-X


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13123
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:44 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:59 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:49 pm
oh, how disappointing KE, you've really let down the entire forum. Your 'evidence' has turned out to be nothing more than your interpretation of Mifsud's comments.....Oh dear :lol:
:(/ yes my interpretation, and pretty much every journo who reported on it! In fact I think you’d be pretty much the only person in Australia who has ever interpreted the one white parent comment to be in reference to assumed problems with Papua New Guineans and Africans!!
Even mifsud clearly referred the issue was toward Aboriginal players you silly deranged goose!
:rofl:
Yes, your interpretation KE, nothing more.

This one white parent issue, which never really was, has finally been proven to be incorrect. Two indigenous players without a white parent were recruited by the person who reportedly said it. This backs up Rendell's version of events. It backs up Mcleod's account of his time under Rendell and his observations of Rendell's behaviour.

Let your BS die in peace KE. You're only digging yourself into a larger dirtier hole with your "interpretations" [-X
My interpretation of the one white parent policy statement...and nothing more you say? So you deny that journalists and mifsud have interpreted it as about Aboriginal parents, the same way I have. I think nlol you’ll find your interpretation of the ruling to include Papua New Guinean parents is as isolated and fucked up as it gets.

Wow you’re dumber than I thought. :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13123
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by King-Eliagh »

Get with the program nlol ya dill! It’s about making a racist policy statement about Aboriginal people not about new Guineans or any others who have dark skin. Ffs are you that dumb? Or are you making shit up to try and suit your weakass agenda to protect the Afl?

It’s definitely both.

Would you like me to provide links now that clearly reference the issue is about racism towards Aboriginal people? Or would you like your smashing later? :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 135 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:36 am
My interpretation of the one white parent policy statement...and nothing more you say? So you deny that journalists and mifsud have interpreted it as about Aboriginal parents, the same way I have. I think nlol you’ll find your interpretation of the ruling to include Papua New Guinean parents is as isolated and fucked up as it gets.

Wow you’re dumber than I thought. :lol:
I'm taking Mifsud at his word KE. You're welcome to fill in the gaps but dont expect others to agree with you.

Either way you lose. One player had two black parents, the other most likely had two indigenous Australian parents which isnt really the issue given he was raised in an indigenous community by his Indigenous Grandmother. This was the real meaning of Rendell's comments. He was concerned about the culture shock of indigenous kids coming from remote communities to professional sport in another city. Tambling was the very definition of this potential issue, yet Rendell recruited him only 18 months before his discussion with Mifsud.

You lose, accept it and move on... :mrgreen:


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
So when the afl go into damage control( protect the image protect the image) & suddenly the story changes ..... you actually believe it .
Oh my .
Talk about brainwashed .
It was an unwritten policy used by several recruiters .
You can deny all you want
It happened .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests