EXPANISON IN SPORT

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:12 pm
Just like the afl stadia paid by the tax payer .
Change the tune .
It's boring & monotonous
They are not just for afl use or one afl team!
Like the nrlol club grounds are!



ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

What NRL grounds are only used for RL dopey?

There's soccer matches and Union matches and concerts and other things like religious talks and whatnot, so as far as I can see, rectangle grounds are used more than crickets fields quite easily and only a liar or a sporting ignoramus fool would suggest otherwise.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18472
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nailed it Parra .
It's impossible to have a debate with someone who does not deal in facts or reality .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6422
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by The_Wookie »

Nrlolol wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:46 am
They are not just for afl use or one afl team!
Like the nrlol club grounds are!
Will you stop being a dumbass.

NRL grounds are generally shared with Union and Soccer clubs. Name me one of these exclusive grounds for the NRL?

You could make a case for Robina and Townsville given the lack of professional teams from other codes in those areas, and the cost being prohibitive for anyone to use at local level - but I cant think of a single major/semi major ground in NSW that is single user.


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18472
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The_Wookie wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:26 pm
Nrlolol wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:46 am
They are not just for afl use or one afl team!
Like the nrlol club grounds are!
Will you stop being a dumbass.

NRL grounds are generally shared with Union and Soccer clubs. Name me one of these exclusive grounds for the NRL?

You could make a case for Robina and Townsville given the lack of professional teams from other codes in those areas, and the cost being prohibitive for anyone to use at local level - but I cant think of a single major/semi major ground in NSW that is single user.
I highly doubt it .
It has been posted over & over about the multiple sports ..concerts ..events etc that use rectangle stadia .
He just ignores & posts the same idiotic rant over & over ..
Lol
No wonder afl fans on here disown him .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by notaleaguefan »

The_Wookie wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:26 pm
Nrlolol wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:46 am
They are not just for afl use or one afl team!
Like the nrlol club grounds are!
Will you stop being a dumbass.

NRL grounds are generally shared with Union and Soccer clubs. Name me one of these exclusive grounds for the NRL?

You could make a case for Robina and Townsville given the lack of professional teams from other codes in those areas, and the cost being prohibitive for anyone to use at local level - but I cant think of a single major/semi major ground in NSW that is single user.
The club grounds like Penrith, Townsville, Cronulla, brookvale, kogarah, leichart Gold Coast,are all used by union, aye league?

Add the potential red cliff stadium to the list
Yet tax payers have to foot the bill for those grounds that are used a dozen or so times per year by the nrl club and possibly host the local league gf!

The clubs have so called wealthy owners or leagues club who pay for next to nothing!

Yet where are the afl club grounds that are paid for by the tax payer? The clubs have received one off small grants but pay for training facilities out of their own pockets
Essendon, Collingwood, Eagles, freo etc have spent30 million plus of their own money yet nrl seems to have the taxpayer pay for theirs



ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

You just don't give up, you really are thick.

Union uses all those grounds you mentioned with Super Union, 7's and wallabies matches for a start, the same happens in the A League at some of them while Socceroos and Matilda's games are played all over the joint as well and then there's womens sport to add too.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by notaleaguefan »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:35 am
You just don't give up, you really are thick.

Union uses all those grounds you mentioned with Super Union, 7's and wallabies matches for a start, the same happens in the A League at some of them while Socceroos and Matilda's games are played all over the joint as well and then there's womens sport to add too.
Yep those grounds used multiple times every week! From the union and nation sokka sides

And you call me thick! Thickshit!



ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

You really have no idea outside of that afl bubble.

Thick was being too nice to you.


signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.

User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6422
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
Contact:

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by The_Wookie »

Nrlolol wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 am
Yet where are the afl club grounds that are paid for by the tax payer? The clubs have received one off small grants but pay for training facilities out of their own pockets
Essendon, Collingwood, Eagles, freo etc have spent30 million plus of their own money yet nrl seems to have the taxpayer pay for theirs
Essendon, Collingwood, Carlton, North Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda, Brisbane, Fremantle, West Coast, GWS, Gold Coast, Western Bulldogs, Fremantle have all received significant millions in government funding for training facilities. Hawthorn are putting their hand up for more.
These users liked the author The_Wookie for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:36 am)


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18472
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol thanks Wookie ....
Sadly that will be ignored

Seriously how can you you argue when you have no idea about any facts pertaining to the subject .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4525
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

The Media is really pumping up Relocation for a SYDNEY club
( i really do not like this idea> why would Brisbane for example support Sharks or Manly.)

These 2 teams in Sydney could really only be the only choices if they did.
the next big question would be getting them to move.

I for one are not in favor



notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by notaleaguefan »

The_Wookie wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 am
Nrlolol wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 am
Yet where are the afl club grounds that are paid for by the tax payer? The clubs have received one off small grants but pay for training facilities out of their own pockets
Essendon, Collingwood, Eagles, freo etc have spent30 million plus of their own money yet nrl seems to have the taxpayer pay for theirs
Essendon, Collingwood, Carlton, North Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda, Brisbane, Fremantle, West Coast, GWS, Gold Coast, Western Bulldogs, Fremantle have all received significant millions in government funding for training facilities. Hawthorn are putting their hand up for more.
One off payments of a few millions after the clubs payed for bulk of the cost of the facility


What has an nrl club ever paid for besides a gaming license and a leagues club!

If the afl had received any near the funding the nrl clubs had received at least some of the traditional club grounds would still been in use

The Whitten Oval and Optus oval would still be in use today if that was the case



AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18472
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol how did we know ..

Will you stop being a dumbass


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18472
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The latest ....which I have no problem with.....
It's only one poster who keeps ranting ...
Anything RL get is worth a meltdown ..anything AFl get is fine ..

This is just VIC ..doesn't count th 15 mill the lions just got for their training facilities .

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/vic-govt-s- ... ash-splash


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests