Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by King-Eliagh »

Lemme help get you started nlol

Please sit down. Just take a few deep breaths and close your eyes. .... rellllllaaaaaxxxxxxxx ....... breeeeeaaarth ... now open your eyes and just look at this image.

Now just.... just try and stay calm ok. :) just, whatever you do don’t try and explain it so all appears normal. Just forget about this strong deep urge inside you to explain this is ok.... now breath in .... and out ....

Now nlol only tell us one thing. Are you comfortable with the image. Don’t do what you did before and show us other images of the same man. Just tell us, Are you comfortable looking at this picture?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

If he's comfortable like that it's ok with me. He certainly isnt the first athlete to have long hair. Does this picture make you feel uncomfortable KE?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: I didn’t ask you to comment how you felt “if he’s ok with it” :lol:

Look just relax and tell us if YOURE ok nlol. You’re squirming round all over the shop here.

And let’s be clear for the third time here. This isn’t just about something as simple as”long hair”. Please nlol try not to minimise what we are actually talking about here. It’s about taking a bunch of time using products and brushing your hair to ensure your hair is soft and ...feminine :lol:

You could ask any gay guy who’s into ‘girly’ guys and he’d tell ya straight up, your boys include some of the girliest boys going, and they’re on the up and up! :lol:

These are just the facts nlol. I hope one day you’ll come to terms with how it is and just be happy.

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 pm
The coaches and players are telling us what’s what nlol - Drug use is “out of control” and then Jonathan Brown has informed us all that On any given day they’re likely heading to the salon and gettin their back crack and sack waxed.

It’s just wrong all round! [-X i mean I don’t mind if they wanna wear pink head bands and adopt women’s hair dos but goImg hairless is really pushin the boundaries. I’d actually suggest those who are adopting female hairdos and getting the back crack and sack oughtta forfeit their tackle box and go the whole hog and just become a woman already. Don’t ya think nlol?

They could play in the women’s Afl, it’d possibly raise the standard there having a whole bunch of ex Afl level
Men playing.
You are so for off the pulse ke.
It's most probably your age.
Or a sex life consisting of your preferred hand and a perfectly microwaved grape fruit.
Probably both...

Now,

Firstly, for the sake of rating I'm going to use analogies.

When a bloke is presented a delicious little "meal" to munch into it is far more appetising when it's not covered in hair.

Same goes for women. They will vigorously and I mean vigorously devour a "meal" devoid of hair opposed to hesitantly having a "taste" of what is best described as a couple of huntsman's wrestling over a peach because they feel obliged.

Come on ke. Think of the women here. It's a win win.
You are seriously missing out here.....

You're old school, I get it, I respect it. But..
Just think of the women next time will ya?

Now, apart from all that. There's the visual inch ke.

Again, for the sake of rating I'll use analogies.

Picture a hilltop with a single 100ft mountain ash on it surrounded by grass.
Next to it another Hill with a single 100ft mountain ash on it surrounded by 20ft trees and scrub.

You keeping up ke?

Which "tree" looks bigger?

Now, I personally take advantage of this phenomenon.
My modest 4 inches mightn't sound like much,
But some women like it that thick..... :(/
And every inch helps.
My missus will tell ya....

But the secondary advantages to all this is the regular strapping requirements of these elite sportsmen. The improved drag co-efficient and the obvious weight reduction.

This is also where you're highlighting that you've never got close to peak physical condition where incremental advantages make a difference.

Now, please. Don't thank me. Just do yourself a favour.
I promise you'll feel like a better person.
These users liked the author SportCapital for the post:
King-Eliagh (Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:39 pm)
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:rofl:

Jesus sport ol chap! Welcome to my thread! And what an entry you’ve made :lol:

Your wife, trees, mountains, your penis, peaches and grapefruits, with a few huntsmen chucked in for good measure :(/

Outstanding stuff but I have to question your apparent use of illicit hallucinogenic substances and of course, your self obsessed commentary on your.... four inches :lol:

We’re in a footy forum here not a swingers club dear sport ol chap :lol: please, grow up and don’t give us any more explicit definitions of your ... four inches.... or how much ur missus is cool with.... four inches :lol: it’s really not within forum guidelines :lol:

As for your other comments, Afl players get no advantage sport wise from shaving their entire bodies. None whatsoever, we all know that. You’d have to be drop dead dumb to think otherwise ;)

And as for the ladies I’d suggest you take a rethink. Women generally aren’t too keen on guys who wanna be look like women. Some are, but not many. It signals an insecurity in themselves and that my sport ol chap, that turns women off.

But thanks for the huntsmen analogy, hilarious reading even if quite juvenile :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:44 pm

Look just relax and tell us if YOURE ok nlol. You’re squirming round all over the shop here.

And let’s be clear for the third time here. This isn’t just about something as simple as”long hair”. Please nlol try not to minimise what we are actually talking about here. It’s about taking a bunch of time using products and brushing your hair to ensure your hair is soft and ...feminine :lol:

You could ask any gay guy who’s into ‘girly’ guys and he’d tell ya straight up, your boys include some of the girliest boys going, and they’re on the up and up! :lol:

These are just the facts nlol. I hope one day you’ll come to terms with how it is and just be happy.
I see a man with long hair who usually wears it in a man bun like many many other young men nowadays. I have no issue with this at all.

What do you see?
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

I never let a bit of comedic embellishment get in the way if a good story.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:12 am

I see a man with long hair who usually wears it in a man bun like many many other young men nowadays. I have no issue with this at all.

What do you see?
Lordy Lordy me, why do you always gotta rephrase my question to suit your comfort zone? “Who usually wears it in a man bun like lots of other men” :lol: nlol you’re clearly uncomfortable with my question because you can’t give it a straight answer. You’re like a deceitful politician right now, it’s terrible stuff.

So now we know you’re not comfy with the image he’s portraying its time for you to tell us why? Why don’t you like it nlol? We are def getting somewhere now so please keep digging deep nlol!

:lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:47 am
NlolRL wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:12 am

What do you see?
Lordy Lordy me, why do you always gotta rephrase my question to suit your comfort zone? “Who usually wears it in a man bun like lots of other men” :lol: nlol you’re clearly uncomfortable with my question because you can’t give it a straight answer. You’re like a deceitful politician right now, it’s terrible stuff.

So now we know you’re not comfy with the image he’s portraying its time for you to tell us why? Why don’t you like it nlol? We are def getting somewhere now so please keep digging deep nlol!

How many times, and in how many different ways, would you like to to say 'I'm comfortable'?

It appears that you are the one with the issue(s) KE, not me
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The fact you still have not said you are comfortable with the image I’ve produced is clearly portrayed over the last page nlol.

Go back and look for yourself :)

Or I can simplify it for you

KE: nlol yes or no are you comfortable with the image
Nlol: i See a man who more often than not wears it in a man bun which lots of guys do so I’m comfortablewith that
KE: nlol Only tell us one thing are you comfortable with the image
Nlol: well if he’s ok with it then I guess I am

Now think what a shrink would interpret your avoidance of answering the question directly nlol :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Now one last time. Yes or no Nlol, are you comfortable and happy with..... this

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... aaJtol1IxQ[/afl]

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Comfortable
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Excellent. Now nlol are you comfortable with what Jonathan brown has told us to be true, ie the vast majority of Afl players are waxing going for the..... “hairless look”

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 pm
Excellent. Now nlol are you comfortable with what Jonathan brown has told us to be true, ie the vast majority of Afl players are waxing going for the..... “hairless look”

I dont recall him saying "vast majority" :-k
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahem... Excuse me, my apologies, you’re correct nlol, he didn’t quite say vast majority, tho this could still be the case....
Brown told Nova 100’s breakfast hosts that many AFL players were into manscaping.

“It is moving in that direction, I was in the minority it’s fair to say towards the end of my footy career in the showers,”
He then went on to also say
Brown said his Lion teammates had randomly come over to his home regularly to get waxed by his wife Kylie.

Jonathan Brown and former Lions teammate Travis Johnstone at Wet’n’Wild.
“One of the boys was around ... Travis Johnstone was getting his armpits waxed,” Brown said.

“I came home one day and he was on the beauty bed getting his armpits waxed.

“I thought it must be because he has chafing or a few sweating issues during the game.

“It was all about the manscaping process.”
:lol: I mean, really! It really is as full on as I’ve been pointing out ... didn’t Michael Jackson also used to wax his armpits? [-X

Anyway, I digress. So nlol, tell me, are you also happy and comfortable with the majority of Afl players gettin their bodies waxed going for the ‘hairless’ look similar to Michael Jackson’s approach to body hair removal?

xman wrote: