Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Drug use amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:25 am
NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:05 pm
This entire discussion was about illicit drug, not PEDs. It is not a topical discussion.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:lol: your arrogance and lies have no bounds.

Sorry to break it to you nlol, but I made this thread you stoopid tool. I referred to the essendon drug saga in the op ya dill. I also referred to the lachie Whitfield case.

I’ve never referred to this thread as being solely about illicit drugs.

As the Essendon saga told us the Afl has a massive problem with all drugs, not just illicit drug use.

Sorry nlol, but that’s just the way it is bro. If ya wanna discuss just illicit drugs feel free to start your own thread. Till then suck it up princess, you’re in my thread now :lol:
You mentioned Reiwoldt's comments about illicit drug use being 'out of control' and said is it any wonder given the Essendon PED issue.

They are totally unrelated you great dunce!! :lol:

Your stupidity is off the charts
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:30 am
And why don’t we talk more about ol lachie winfield, another one of those who ‘got away’. He was so happy with his six month ban. It really looked as tho he was guilty, and his masterful escape all with the help of gws admin! :shock: wow :shock: as the Essendon saga told us, it’s institutionally supported and rife across numerous if not all clubs.

[-X
there are plenty of illicit drug issues in all sports, and across society as a whole. There is no evidence that PED use is rife, and there is only opinion suggesting illicit use is rife. Well that's not quite correct. It's rife in the NRL which is based on a NSW organised crime report
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:25 am
NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:05 pm
This entire discussion was about illicit drug, not PEDs. It is not a topical discussion.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry to break it to you nlol, but I made this thread you stoopid tool. I referred to the essendon drug saga in the op ya dill. I also referred to the lachie Whitfield case.

As the Essendon saga told us the Afl has a massive problem with all drugs, not just illicit drug use.

Sorry nlol, but that’s just the way it is bro. If ya wanna discuss just illicit drugs feel free to start your own thread. Till then suck it up princess, you’re in my thread now :lol:
You mentioned Reiwoldt's comments about illicit drug use being 'out of control' and said is it any wonder given the Essendon PED issue.

:lol: still doesn’t comprehend. Has to be the daftest poster in tfc right now

:lol:

Lookup refute. Contemplate how James Hird “refuted” his accountability for drugs cheating at Essendon. Re - read and tell us if reiwoldt is also refuting drugs use during his time playing for St Kilda. And then try your darndest to see that there’s a history of ex afl players ( and urself for that matter :lol: ) refuting reality :rofl:
Last edited by King-Eliagh on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:35 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:30 am
And why don’t we talk more about ol lachie winfield, another one of those who ‘got away’. He was so happy with his six month ban. It really looked as tho he was guilty, and his masterful escape all with the help of gws admin! :shock: wow :shock: as the Essendon saga told us, it’s institutionally supported and rife across numerous if not all clubs.

[-X
there are plenty of illicit drug issues in all sports, and across society as a whole. There is no evidence that PED use is rife, and there is only opinion suggesting illicit use is rife. Well that's not quite correct. It's rife in the NRL which is based on a NSW organised crime report
:lol: Essendon drugs saga anyone? :lol: four corners provided evidence that numerous clubs were open to if not actually cheating in the same manner the Essendon club were. It was rife and quite possibly still is.

As for illicit drug use, well we got players and coaches saying it definitively is so I’ll take 5eir inside knowledge over a daft shmuck like nlol any day of the week :\:

And then on top of players and coaches telling us of course we got Gary Ablett senior, Ben cousins, the whole stkilda school girl episode, the afls weak ass policies on drug use etc etc etc

Sorry nlol in terms of evidence the afl takes the prize for most drug riddled code in Aus. :lol:

Just deal with it bro, it is what it is :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:20 am

Lookup refute. Contemplate how James Hird “refuted” his accountability for drugs cheating at Essendon. Re - read and tell us if reiwoldt is also refuting drugs use during his time playing for St Kilda. And then try your darndest to see that there’s a history of ex afl players ( and urself for that matter :lol: ) refuting reality :rofl:
dear oh dear.

In that case if Hird refuted a speeding fine this would be further proof that Reiwoldt's comments about StKilda's use of illicit drugs is incorrect. That's about as related as Illicit and performance enhancing drugs are.

FMD you're a fool
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:51 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 pm
So show the NRL players complaining about drug use .
Off ya go .instead of ranting with crap ..show some proof .
Fuck off self righteous idiot!
There is proof on the previous page! I like the 7th post
That’s with out meaning to not be lazy and hit google

Gold coke titans
Several past and present nrlol players up on charges or in jail for dealing or using illicit drugs!
Deflection attempt....pathetic .
I asked where NRl players are complaining about the drug use .
You said it had been posted .no it hasn't . What nrl player has come out to complain .
What was his name .
Where did he complain about how bad the problem was .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:26 am
Essendon drugs saga anyone? four corners provided evidence that numerous clubs were open to if not actually cheating in the same manner the Essendon club were. It was rife and quite possibly still is.
errr 4 corners arent ASADA. If ASADA fing evidence of other PED use they should investigate and charge, which is their job
As for illicit drug use, well we got players and coaches saying it definitively is so I’ll take 5eir inside knowledge over a daft shmuck like nlol any day of the week
we have an ex coach claiming illicit drug use was rife prior to 2006, not based on his own observations, but on one players comments. Other than that we have 3 senior players of that era saying that is wrong. He said v he said, and he said, and he said.....
And then on top of players and coaches telling us of course we got Gary Ablett senior, Ben cousins, the whole stkilda school girl episode, the afls weak ass policies on drug use etc etc etc
2 players who have been involved in drug use over the last 3 decades. Wow, that's rife there KE, RIFE
Sorry nlol in terms of evidence the afl takes the prize for most drug riddled code in Aus.
When the Victorian or federal organised crime squad table an official report stating the drugs in the AFL are rife you will then be able to place the NRL and AFL on the same level. Until then the prize is well and truly the NRL's
Last edited by NlolRL on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:39 am

Deflection attempt....pathetic .
I asked where NRl players are complaining about the drug use .
You said it had been posted .no it hasn't . What nrl player has come out to complain .
What was his name .
Where did he complain about how bad the problem was .
for better than that, the NSW organised crime squad did it for them :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& not one charge laid .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:00 pm
& not one charge laid .
doesnt mean it was wrong
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So I'm wondering can any fumbler here show where NRL players or coaches are talking about the drug problem in Rl .....
Lol
Deflect away .
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
King-Eliagh (Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:25 pm)

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm
So I'm wondering can any fumbler here show where NRL players or coaches are talking about the drug problem in Rl .....
Lol
Deflect away .
sweep sweep

Drugs will always be an issue. Not talking about an obvious issue is the last thing you want.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

No sweep sweep we have banned players .
No hiding behind mental health bullshit excuses .
No players worried because the afl have left a huge loophole for the druggie to escape .

Lol,only one code has a history of sweep sweep
Only one code has a boss that's sanctioned hush money .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:55 pm
No sweep sweep we have banned players .
No hiding behind mental health bullshit excuses .
No players worried because the afl have left a huge loophole for the druggie to escape .

Lol,only one code has a history of sweep sweep
Only one code has a boss that's sanctioned hush money .
banning players isnt evidence that there's no issue. The NRL do not release their results

In fact the purpose of the policy isnt even to ban players. WADA already have a punitive policy and it's policed by ASADA. The purpose of voluntary illicit drug policies is to detect players who are using and treat their issue medically. However, if they test positive on game day they are still banned for up to 4 years.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/buc ... 500pm.html
Murray is facing up to a four-year ban for testing positive to an illicit drug, believed to be cocaine, on game day as it is considered to be performance-enhancing in that context.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:33 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:20 am

dear oh dear.

In that case if Hird refuted a speeding fine this would be further proof that Reiwoldt's comments about StKilda's use of illicit drugs is incorrect. That's about as related as Illicit and performance enhancing drugs are.

FMD you're a fool
Oh Jesus, as I said, the daftest poster on tfc right now. Lemme help you out nlol, it’s gunna be hard for you but no a speeding fine is not as related as illicit and performance enhancing drugs.

Here’s the thing, both illicit drugs and performance enhancing drugs have something in common, can you guess?

I think these sort of games are on Sesame Street or play school, can you guess?

Drum roll..... Two of them are classified as ‘drugs’, one em ain’t

:lol: fmd :(/

xman wrote: