Most racist sport in Aust

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the most Racist sport in Aust?

AFL
52%
RL
19%
RU
No votes
Soccer
24%
other
5%

Total votes: 21

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:29 pm
You are one of them .apologist ...
Anyone who,makes an ape joke about a man who was on the receiving end of a racist remark a few days earlier is a racist .
Sugarcoat it all you want . It's the afl way ...he's still a racist.
He made a racist comment during a misguided attempt to support Goodes. His actions arent that of a racist, far from it
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:47 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:31 pm
Well said Paul Marsh. Someone's gotta stick up for these indigenous fellas. God knows the average fumble fan sweeps this creeping cesspit of racism under the stinking putrid carpet of Gilty.

Paul Marsh

Verified account

@Marsh_Paul
Follow
Follow @Marsh_Paul

More
More disgraceful, cowardly, racist behaviour directed at one of our game’s finest people. There is simply no excuse for this garbage. Our indigenous players deserve so much better.
actually it's quite the opposite. Racist fans are outed by those around them, and comments on social media are condemned like this one was.

To suggest racist fans or behaviour is swept under the carpet is BS
:^o

Says the man who says Adam Goodes wrongfully “targeted” and “singled out” a girl in the crowd who called him an ape. [-X

Says the man who says goodes “targeted” hundreds of Carlton fans who had been booing him for every touch he made on the ball by conducting an Aboriginal dance. [-X

I’m afraid you can try sound as politically correct as you like nlol but what you’ve said on here tells us precisely where you stand. Youre exactly what terry is talking about when he says racism is swept under the carpet in Afl circles. [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:49 am

Says the man who says Adam Goodes wrongfully “targeted” and “singled out” a girl in the crowd who called him an ape.
she did the wrong thing obviously, but he could have handled it better given her age
Says the man who says goodes “targeted” hundreds of Carlton fans who had been booing him for every touch he made on the ball by conducting an Aboriginal dance. [-X
any sportsman who directs actions at an opposition crowd should be prepared for abuse. Thats life
I’m afraid you can try sound as politically correct as you like nlol but what you’ve said on here tells us precisely where you stand. Youre exactly what terry is talking about when he says racism is swept under the carpet in Afl circles.
BS, I'm all for banning racist behaviour. Shut your ignorant mouth
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I’m afraid it very much appears like you would prefer people don’t stand against racism nlol.

You are clearly telling us you just didnt like it when Goodes took a stand. He should have done it better you say, he shouldn’t have ahem and this ones bloody laughable, he shouldn’t have targeted the racist like he did.

I mean holy shitballs nlol, do you even comprehend your own speech?

On the one hand you’re saying you’re all for shunning racist behaviour, then after an AborIginal man does just that you say “nah he didn’t shun it in the way I would’ve liked him to... and he’s a dirty player and a flog”

Clear as day what you support nlol, clear as day.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:10 am
I’m afraid it very much appears like you would prefer people don’t stand against racism nlol.
It may appear that way to you but you're a trolling moron
You are clearly telling us you just didnt like it when Goodes took a stand. He should have done it better you say, he shouldn’t have ahem and this ones bloody laughable, he shouldn’t have targeted the racist like he did.
he should have taken into account the person age, yes. If it was a 5 year old should he have pointed her out in the crowd for all to see?
On the one hand you’re saying you’re all for shunning racist behaviour, then after an AborIginal man does just that you say “nah he didn’t shun it in the way I would’ve liked him to... and he’s a dirty player and a flog”
I never said he shouldnt shun the behaviour. Do you understand english??
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ah I see, your emphasis is consistent, let’s focus on denigrating the one who receives racism. Let’s expect they, after being racially abused, act in a manner consistent with someone who hasn’t been racially abused.

I’m afraid nlol, whatever their age and whatever the stage, I’m happy with racists being called out and you’re not. And you’ve done your darndest to paint Goodes in a bad light, only after he took a stand against racism... funny that.

Hence you deserve the title, chief protector of the Afl racists. You’re doing a damn fine job in this role too!

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:39 am
I’m afraid nlol, whatever their age and whatever the stage, I’m happy with racists being called out and you’re not. And you’ve done your darndest to paint Goodes in a bad light, only after he took a stand against racism... funny that.
Good for you KE, what a fine individual you are! I also support people standing up to racism, and have always said so. However, I dont think pointing out young children as racists in front of millions of people is an appropriate way to do it. Especially with the merciless personal demonisation of character we see on social media nowdays.
Hence you deserve the title, chief protector of the Afl racists. You’re doing a damn fine job in this role too!
Maybe protector of children who grow up with a misguided moral compass and require reasonable steps of correction.

You've always got to take it one step further dont you. Fuck you're a dickhead
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hey hey hey! Easy there tiger. I’m not the one who started calling Goodes dirty and inappropriate after he took a strong stand against racism. That was you and thousands of other Afl fans ;)
These users liked the author King-Eliagh for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:27 pm)

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:14 pm
Hey hey hey! Easy there tiger. I’m not the one who started calling Goodes dirty and inappropriate after he took a strong stand against racism. That was you and thousands of other Afl fans ;)
Again with the lies!

I never said he was dirty AFTER he took a strong stand. He was called a dirty coward of a player who used to play for free kicks, yet was treated as the AFLs love child WAY before the girl incident.

Must you lie in EVERY post? :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yeah you did, you saidthe reasongoodes was booed was because he was a dirty player. You said it heaps of times, but you only said it after Goodes stood up against racism.

Funny that eh?

Don’t try and say different bro, it’s all here on this very website. Youll just look foolish saying otherwise.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:03 pm
Yeah you did, you saidthe reasongoodes was booed was because he was a dirty player. You said it heaps of times, but you only said it after Goodes stood up against racism.

Funny that eh?

Don’t try and say different bro, it’s all here on this very website. Youll just look foolish saying otherwise.
are you brain dead?

Goodes was booed for being a dirty player, amongst other things the fans disliked, well before the girl incident. I showed you evidence of this on BF.

This is what I said
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Funny that, I can’t find any newspaper reports talking about the mass booing of Adam Goodes before he outed the racist girl....

You must be referring to a very very minor few people in comparison to what I’m referring to, a major large sum of people. I wonder why you would suddenly find such minor numbers in response to what was the suddenly very major numbers who booed Goodes before he stood out against racism.... funny that....

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:15 pm
Funny that, I can’t find any newspaper reports talking about the mass booing of Adam Goodes before he outed the racist girl....

You must be referring to a very very minor few people in comparison to what I’m referring to, a major large sum of people. I wonder why you would suddenly find such minor numbers in response to what was the suddenly very major numbers who booed Goodes before he stood out against racism.... funny that....
I showed you threads describing how he was booed in a game v Geelong and at the AFL GF, all before the girl incident.

I've already talked about why the boos increased too

Arguing with you is like arguing with patients in the dementia ward
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Why would you describe how Goodes was booed before when there was no comparison with how we was booed after? Absolutely no comparison. You’re drawing a very long and desperate bow there nlol. The reason you’re finding this argument frustrating is because your actions make no valid sense other than to defend crowd racism in the Afl.

First it’s “the racist girl was too young”
Then it’s “Goodes was the one who provoked the crowd”

There’s just no other explanation for your continued Defense of Afl crowd members behaving unethically and racistly.

You were one of the booers weren’t you nlol? Not before Goodes stood up against racism, but after? Yes?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:47 pm
Why would you describe how Goodes was booed before when there was no comparison with how we was booed after? Absolutely no comparison. You’re drawing a very long and desperate bow there nlol. The reason you’re finding this argument frustrating is because your actions make no valid sense other than to defend crowd racism in the Afl.

First it’s “the racist girl was too young”
Then it’s “Goodes was the one who provoked the crowd”

There’s just no other explanation for your continued Defense of Afl crowd members behaving unethically and racistly.

You were one of the booers weren’t you nlol? Not before Goodes stood up against racism, but after? Yes?
I showed you how he was unpopular and booed before the girl incident

Do you think it's ok for fans to boo players as long as they are white?