AFLX !

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my .
Whooosh .
There's been plenty of evidence over the years .
You choose to ignore or explain away ...with rants like fertile imagination .
There's no hope for you .
Gilty is fine with hush money . That should be enough for a normal person to say ..hey wait on .thats covering up the problem .

You are on another planet if you don't think the media dig for every bit of dirt they can on females who dare rock the boat .
Just look at that gws player who's ex reported him for drugs ..
They treated her great didn't they. .

So according to you rape is not a criminal activity is hush money is paid . That'll do me
It's just assumptions .
It's been explained why it's so hard for women to go ahead with it.
I've posted proof .
If I was a women then going on Vic police past form i wouldn't bother .
Especially after they'd had a little deal with the afl .
That shows just what corruption levels both will go to .

I'm sure you'll explain away how harmless it all was .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:26 pm
Gilty is fine with hush money .
He has stated he will respect confidentiality arrangements when a settlement between two parties has been made. That does not mean he condones criminal activity or will work towards players avoiding judicial consequences for criminal activity. In fact these sort of agreements are condoned by woman's advocates https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl ... 4zcvm.html
That should be enough for a normal person to say ..hey wait on .thats covering up the problem .
Sometimes the problem isnt criminal, it's a disagreement. Furthermore, if women have been assaulted and want the perpetrator to suffer, want to be heard and make a difference why the hell are they settling for $$$? To me that's more a sign of someone being opportunistic. "Oooh, that high profile person touched my bum. I'm sure I can get some cash out of this if I threaten to go to the press"
You are on another planet if you don't think the media dig for every bit of dirt they can on females who dare rock the boat .
Just look at that gws player who's ex reported him for drugs ..
They treated her great didn't they. .
Again, A single episode with pretty obvious motives. You dont think it's odd that a recently separated partner suddenly puts in a complaint about behaviour she willingly ignored when they were together? Of course her actions were questioned! If she had an issue with his behaviour she should have complained when he did what she alleged!
So according to you rape is not a criminal activity is hush money is paid . That'll do me
It's just assumptions .
if they are never charged, tried or convicted of rape you cannot simply assume. Mud sticks. Making an accusation against a public figure then settling for money is suspicious in itself.
It's been explained why it's so hard for women to go ahead with it.
I've posted proof .
you've posted 2 examples of incidents and your paranoia has assumed the rest.
If I was a women then going on Vic police past form i wouldn't bother .
based on 2 cases in the last 20 years? Hello Mr Paranoia
Especially after they'd had a little deal with the afl .
a 2 month MOU a decade ago where no information was shared. Mr Paranoia strikes again
That shows just what corruption levels both will go to .
The police stated they enter MOU's with other organisations regularly. Mr Paranoia at work again :lol:
https://www.police.tas.gov.au/programs/ ... d-schools/
https://www.ahpra.gov.au/News/2018-07-1 ... h-MOU.aspx


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by AFLcrap1 »

If you think those MOUs are like the afl one you're in another reality .
Th afl one was to protect the image .
Let the afl Do the policing .

Lol
Defend defend defend .,that's all you do .
You can never see anything wrong with how they do business .

Hence cult like .
At least we can criticise the NRL ..


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& you ask why would a woman settle for $$
How many times do I have to explain it .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:22 pm & you ask why would a woman settle for $$
How many times do I have to explain it .
because of 2 cases in the last 20 years where the officers involved in the case mishandled it. You honestly think that would stop someone from pursuing serious charges? FMD! Your tin foil hat is extra large sized


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm If you think those MOUs are like the afl one you're in another reality .
Th afl one was to protect the image .
Let the afl Do the policing .
the police explained the purpose of the MOU. Of course you'll ignore any specifics relating to the purpose of the MOU and come up with your own crack-pot theory. This is what you do


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm If you think those MOUs are like the afl one you're in another reality .
Th afl one was to protect the image .
Let the afl Do the policing .

Lol
Defend defend defend .,that's all you do .
You can never see anything wrong with how they do business .

Hence cult like .
At least we can criticise the NRL ..
You never to criticise the nrlol! Just the odd player of late for doing stupid things!

Your logic afl corrupt and evil

Nrlol perfect


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:22 pm & you ask why would a woman settle for $$
How many times do I have to explain it .
:[]

Nfi about the real world :(/

Why would a woman settle for money


User avatar
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Location: The Sport Capital
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 pm
SportCapital wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 am Upon reflection KE.
The unending promotion of rape and violence could be a masterstroke from the NRlilL.
Because the kids do love that shit.
Think of Grand theft Auto, Fortnight and all these game that include all that and more. And millions of kids playing them.
I struggled to see the genius.
My eyes are now open.
The AFL are barking up the wrong tree with their AFLX.
:lol: one of the biggest deflections I’ve seen!

Jolly good show sport, I guess it’s very VERY hard for you to discuss Aflx now at all... what with your masterstroke prediction :(/ couldn’t be further from the truth so ok I’ll let you go on this one, carry on deflecting and tak By this one off topic. I understand, you need a break :lol:

Yep you’re right bro the nrl has had a terrible off season if that’s what you’re trying to say :)
Reflections, you meant reflections, yeah?.......
No ...........?
Anyway,..............

I am completely gob smacked ke.
When it comes to the next gen kids.
The AFLs AFLX, with its trendy names, schoolyard tactics, power plays and bristling with big guns.
Hasn't a chance up against the might of the NRlilLs drugs, rape and violence.
NO CHANCE!
And the beauty of it all ke, the real clincher, is that the NRlilL haven't forked out a single dollar for it.
God knows what the AFL have pumped into AFLX.

So hats off.
This masterstroke truely belongs to the NRlilL.
My insular AFL bubble is no more.
I've seen the light.
These users liked the author SportCapital for the post:
NlolRL (Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:12 pm)


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13144
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:47 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:26 pm
Gilty is fine with hush money .
He has stated he will respect confidentiality arrangements when a settlement between two parties has been made. That does not mean he condones criminal activity or will work towards players avoiding judicial consequences for criminal activity. In fact these sort of agreements are condoned by woman's advocates https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl ... 4zcvm.html
That should be enough for a normal person to say ..hey wait on .thats covering up the problem .
Sometimes the problem isnt criminal, it's a disagreement. Furthermore, if women have been assaulted and want the perpetrator to suffer, want to be heard and make a difference why the hell are they settling for $$$? To me that's more a sign of someone being opportunistic. "Oooh, that high profile person touched my bum. I'm sure I can get some cash out of this if I threaten to go to the press"
You are on another planet if you don't think the media dig for every bit of dirt they can on females who dare rock the boat .
Just look at that gws player who's ex reported him for drugs ..
They treated her great didn't they. .
Again, A single episode with pretty obvious motives. You dont think it's odd that a recently separated partner suddenly puts in a complaint about behaviour she willingly ignored when they were together? Of course her actions were questioned! If she had an issue with his behaviour she should have complained when he did what she alleged!
So according to you rape is not a criminal activity is hush money is paid . That'll do me
It's just assumptions .
if they are never charged, tried or convicted of rape you cannot simply assume. Mud sticks. Making an accusation against a public figure then settling for money is suspicious in itself.
It's been explained why it's so hard for women to go ahead with it.
I've posted proof .
you've posted 2 examples of incidents and your paranoia has assumed the rest.
If I was a women then going on Vic police past form i wouldn't bother .
based on 2 cases in the last 20 years? Hello Mr Paranoia
Especially after they'd had a little deal with the afl .
a 2 month MOU a decade ago where no information was shared. Mr Paranoia strikes again
That shows just what corruption levels both will go to .
The police stated they enter MOU's with other organisations regularly. Mr Paranoia at work again :lol:
https://www.police.tas.gov.au/programs/ ... d-schools/
https://www.ahpra.gov.au/News/2018-07-1 ... h-MOU.aspx
Errrm, Jesus dude, there’s some godawful suggestions and insinuations in here. You aren’t related to Harvey Weinstein by any chance??


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13144
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by King-Eliagh »

SportCapital wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 pm
SportCapital wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 am Upon reflection KE.
The unending promotion of rape and violence could be a masterstroke from the NRlilL.
Because the kids do love that shit.
Think of Grand theft Auto, Fortnight and all these game that include all that and more. And millions of kids playing them.
I struggled to see the genius.
My eyes are now open.
The AFL are barking up the wrong tree with their AFLX.
:lol: one of the biggest deflections I’ve seen!

Jolly good show sport, I guess it’s very VERY hard for you to discuss Aflx now at all... what with your masterstroke prediction :(/ couldn’t be further from the truth so ok I’ll let you go on this one, carry on deflecting and tak By this one off topic. I understand, you need a break :lol:

Yep you’re right bro the nrl has had a terrible off season if that’s what you’re trying to say :)
Reflections, you meant reflections, yeah?.......
No ...........?
Anyway,..............

I am completely gob smacked ke.
When it comes to the next gen kids.
The AFLs AFLX, with its trendy names, schoolyard tactics, power plays and bristling with big guns.
Hasn't a chance up against the might of the NRlilLs drugs, rape and violence.
NO CHANCE!
And the beauty of it all ke, the real clincher, is that the NRlilL haven't forked out a single dollar for it.
God knows what the AFL have pumped into AFLX.

So hats off.
This masterstroke truely belongs to the NRlilL.
My insular AFL bubble is no more.
I've seen the light.
Nice ranting dude. ‘Ave a go at these facts :lol:

Aflx
1) From 3 states in its first season.... ....to 1 state in its second. :lol:

2) from 18 teams in its first season .... .... to 4 teams in its second season 8-[ :lol:

3) from a 3 day tournament in its first season .... .... to a 1 night tournament in its second year :lol:

4) from 21 game tournament in its first season .... .... to 7 games in its second :lol:

5) In 2018 when referring to the afls new aflx concept SportCapital said.... “Masterstroke”

:(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl:
These users liked the author King-Eliagh for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:01 pm)


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by AFLcrap1 »

KO to KE .sporty you can't argue with facts .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Location: The Sport Capital
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by SportCapital »

Now, being a purist.
Nothing can beat the real thing.
But if they are all indeed facts.
This year's format has more appeal to me. On paper anyway.
And I'm not the target audience.
Last year felt like another preseason comp.
But we get all the big guns this year, side by side.
A bit like your Soo. But national, not limited to just state.
And 4 teams rather than just 2.
And smashed out in a day rather than 6 laborious weeks.
Tick
Tick
Tick
Imo


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4765
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm
SportCapital wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 pm

:lol: one of the biggest deflections I’ve seen!

Jolly good show sport, I guess it’s very VERY hard for you to discuss Aflx now at all... what with your masterstroke prediction :(/ couldn’t be further from the truth so ok I’ll let you go on this one, carry on deflecting and tak By this one off topic. I understand, you need a break :lol:

Yep you’re right bro the nrl has had a terrible off season if that’s what you’re trying to say :)
Reflections, you meant reflections, yeah?.......
No ...........?
Anyway,..............

I am completely gob smacked ke.
When it comes to the next gen kids.
The AFLs AFLX, with its trendy names, schoolyard tactics, power plays and bristling with big guns.
Hasn't a chance up against the might of the NRlilLs drugs, rape and violence.
NO CHANCE!
And the beauty of it all ke, the real clincher, is that the NRlilL haven't forked out a single dollar for it.
God knows what the AFL have pumped into AFLX.

So hats off.
This masterstroke truely belongs to the NRlilL.
My insular AFL bubble is no more.
I've seen the light.
Nice ranting dude. ‘Ave a go at these facts :lol:

Aflx
1) From 3 states in its first season.... ....to 1 state in its second. :lol:

2) from 18 teams in its first season .... .... to 4 teams in its second season 8-[ :lol:

3) from a 3 day tournament in its first season .... .... to a 1 night tournament in its second year :lol:

4) from 21 game tournament in its first season .... .... to 7 games in its second :lol:

5) In 2018 when referring to the afls new aflx concept SportCapital said.... “Masterstroke”

:(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl:
Its hard to argue with the Kings Assessment of AFLX :lol: :lol:


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFLX !

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Sporty still on about target audience .
Who excatly is it .
We heard it was the kids ...
Lol not in the northern states .( where the original ranger audience was supposed to be ..no games there ..

Not on a rectangular field in the north..like it was touted
Not in HK like Gilty was wanking on about .
Nope .just the already brainwashed kiddies in the southern hick states .
Wow .
What a MASTERSTROKE .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests