Rugby League Winning The War In NZ!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Rugby League Winning The War In NZ!

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:13 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm
Oh my
Touch was started by RL .
It's a non contact version of RL
& just for those who don't speak the same language as you .
What is dwelling playing numbers ?

The Vicderpian education system has a lot to answer for :wink:
Says a cat with the worst spelling and grammar on the forum
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:47 am
Terry wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Another brainless observation pal. First of all......who cares??? Your point is pointless lolololololololol. Yep in RL and RU they tacke. In touch they don't. Brilliant!!!!!!!! You're really straining your tiny mind with these incredible discoveries lolololol.

Got any other startling observations for us pal??
it's part of a different discussion Terry. Nevermind mate, lie down and have a bex
Another non answer to a 'point' you were trying to make. It must be hard getting battered and beaten in every thread pal!!! But please hang in. One day you may actually have a point that is backed by evidence, facts and common sense. Have a great day my friend!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:09 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:47 am
Terry wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Another brainless observation pal. First of all......who cares??? Your point is pointless lolololololololol. Yep in RL and RU they tacke. In touch they don't. Brilliant!!!!!!!! You're really straining your tiny mind with these incredible discoveries lolololol.

Got any other startling observations for us pal??
it's part of a different discussion Terry. Nevermind mate, lie down and have a bex
Another non answer to a 'point' you were trying to make. It must be hard getting battered and beaten in every thread pal!!! But please hang in. One day you may actually have a point that is backed by evidence, facts and common sense. Have a great day my friend!!!
You cant see the point because you entered the conversation mid way through. So either read back and join in or stfu
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Something that I have never been able to understand :hmm: why doesn't the NRL put an X on the end of its name :hmm: We have all seen the AFL and how much cooler it has made there game. Maybe even place X''s at the end of club names ? the BulldogsX or the CowboyXXX maybe even exclamation marks could be used eg, the Eels # X. I felt much trendier just typing this out. Imagine the effect it would have on the players.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:27 pm
Something that I have never been able to understand :hmm: why doesn't the NRL put an X on the end of its name :hmm: We have all seen the AFL and how much cooler it has made there game. Maybe even place X''s at the end of club names ? the BulldogsX or the CowboyXXX maybe even exclamation marks could be used eg, the Eels # X. I felt much trendier just typing this out. Imagine the effect it would have on the players.
the nrl doesnt need to invent a meaningless borefest that no one supports, they have their regular season for that
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

After what went on at fumblehouse with senior exec's chasing junior female staffers around the office playing naked twister I'd say call it fumblehouseXrated!!!!!!!
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:34 pm
After what went on at fumblehouse with senior exec's chasing junior female staffers around the office playing naked twister I'd say call it fumblehouseXrated!!!!!!!
Deflecting after loosing the argument :wave:

It’s nkt like afl house or even its players are up on regular sexual offence chargers!

Oh wait that’s the nrlol
Sexual harassment
Abuse sexual or physical
Hell not even animals are same with the nrl players now days
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Nrlolol wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:32 pm

It’s nkt like afl house or even its players are up on regular sexual offence chargers!

Oh wait that’s the nrlol
Sexual harassment
Abuse sexual or physical
Umm....I was replying to Pussycat ya dill!! I wouldn't expect you'd have the cognitive ability to recognise that so I'll take it easy on ya! I mean you and your dad, or is it your son, are the only fumblers here having a go. Keep morale high!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:21 am
pussycat wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:13 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm
Oh my
Touch was started by RL .
It's a non contact version of RL
& just for those who don't speak the same language as you .
What is dwelling playing numbers ?

The Vicderpian education system has a lot to answer for :wink:
Says a cat with the worst spelling and grammar on the forum
You must have LIC on ignore ...because there's no way you could type that & be serious ..
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

By junior you mean in their 30'S....
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:22 pm
No. By junior I mean in their job description and responsibilities compared to the highly powered senior executives, with wives, that played nude tag with them. Age is irrelevant. It's the imbalance in power between the two that is the issue.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:52 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:32 pm

Oh wait that’s the nrlol
Sexual harassment
Abuse sexual or physical
Umm....I was replying to Pussycat ya dill!! I wouldn't expect you'd have the cognitive ability to recognise that so I'll take it easy on ya! I mean you and your dad, or is it your son, are the only fumblers here having a go. Keep morale high!!!!!
And I’m pointing out irony in your stupidity!
Afl all evil
Nrlol all perfect

It’s like it’s built in to an nrl players contract they have to carry out one of the usual acts otherwise the won’t be paid
A violent act
A sexual act human or animal
Or drug offence

As those low life acts are carried out regularly in that code
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol

Words... Can't explain the stupidity .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:37 pm

No. By junior I mean in their job description and responsibilities compared to the highly powered senior executives, with wives, that played nude tag with them. Age is irrelevant. It's the imbalance in power between the two that is the issue.
So a woman in her 30's isnt capable making a decision about a relationship?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:29 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:37 pm

So a woman in her 30's isnt capable making a decision about a relationship?
Pal, if you can't see what the problem is here I sure as hell won't be able to help you. You are clueless!!!!