Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:39 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 pm
Move along .
Nothing to see
Nod your head
Agree with the leader when he speaks .
Don't ever speak ill of the cult .
So how does it feel following league knowing all the players, convicted criminals, woman badgers and enjoy having their dogs lick their nuts

Don’t you ever feel ashamed of such an atrocity of a sport and the people involved in it
All the players .
Lol
Here two can play your game
Plenty have & lost .

So how does it feel following AFL knowing all the players, convicted criminals, woman bashers and enjoy setting dwarfs on fire plus
Raping women ..bashing cleaners doing their job
&
leaving teenage girls to die in motel rooms .
Struggling to come up with own material I see

It’s not the afl fans claiming a code exists due the claim from the news paper!

So it’s the league fans delusional logic that basically anyone that has ever been involved with the been involved with the boring game should be locked up
In prison!
Usually hypocrisy
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Do you speak English?
Haven't seen the English language butchered like that since dumbo LIC was mashing his pc keys .

Well done champ .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:45 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:01 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 pm

So Rendell was correct when he explained his comment? They approached the AFL's indigenous officer out of concern for the high level of dropout by indigenous recruits.

Seems to me they did the right thing by seeking help through the correct avenue rather than refusing to recruit indigenous players
Errmm, can you even read?

They approached the afls indigenous officer and spouted a racist new approach they had developed and were taking

I’m afraid for you nlol that this was NOT A CASE OF “DOING THE RIGHT THING”.
i mean seriously, what has the Victorian Education System done to you?
why would they approach the AFL's indigenous officer to say explain they were being racists?
Nice deflection. Can you even read? I already answered this dumb question before

they were concerned that Aboriginal people without a white parent were too difficult for their clubs to manage. Basically nlol, they took Liam Jurrah as the norm and racistly painted all Aboriginal players without a white parent with the same brush.
The racist gits didn’t even know they were being racist and when they spoke their sad sorry feelings to an Aboriginal man they were quickly outed as the racist gits they are.
Typically, as In the Adam Goodes example, afl fans like yourself automatically point your fingers at the Aboriginal man involved, mifsud, and call him a “trouble maker” [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X a disgusting response that one could easily ague is covert racism at its ugliest. Same with Goodes, everyone suddenly started calling him a dirty player after he outed that racist girl [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:02 pm
I know it's a foreign concept in your sport ..but did it ever cross your mind that there might be the occasional honest person somewhere in the afl system .
You know ..actually tell it like it is.
So multiple recruiters, who happened to be racists, approached the AFL's indigenous officer, an indigenous individual himself, to let him know they were racist? :shock:

Do you even believe the shit you spout? That's the most absurd thing I've seen on this forum :(/
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 am
NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:45 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:01 pm

Errmm, can you even read?

They approached the afls indigenous officer and spouted a racist new approach they had developed and were taking

I’m afraid for you nlol that this was NOT A CASE OF “DOING THE RIGHT THING”.
i mean seriously, what has the Victorian Education System done to you?
why would they approach the AFL's indigenous officer to say explain they were being racists?
Nice deflection. Can you even read? I already answered this dumb question before

they were concerned that Aboriginal people without a white parent were too difficult for their clubs to manage. Basically nlol, they took Liam Jurrah as the norm and racistly painted all Aboriginal players without a white parent with the same brush.
The racist gits didn’t even know they were being racist and when they spoke their sad sorry feelings to an Aboriginal man they were quickly outed as the racist gits they are.
Typically, as In the Adam Goodes example, afl fans like yourself automatically point your fingers at the Aboriginal man involved, mifsud, and call him a “trouble maker” [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X a disgusting response that one could easily ague is covert racism at its ugliest. Same with Goodes, everyone suddenly started calling him a dirty player after he outed that racist girl [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X
It's not a deflection at all, it's goes right to the heart of the matter.

Well you're wrong. Mifsud said multiple recruiters were concerned about the attrition rate of indigenous recruiters. He never said they were considering one-white parent recruiting. Concerns over a fact does not make them racists.

He also said Rendell had told him he uses a one-white-parent rule, which Rendell and Adelaide crows vehemently denied. Rendell said he doesnt use such a rule, he was using an exaggeration to suggest unless something is done to better support indigenous players recruiters may take this approach.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

“nlol” wrote:
Mifsud never said they were considering one-white parent recruiting...

He also said Rendell had told him he uses a one-white-parent rule,]
You are so full of shit dude. Even your own post contradicts itself.
You’re just making shit up as you go to defend racism.
What a pathetic waste of time.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:00 pm
“nlol” wrote:
Mifsud never said they were considering one-white parent recruiting...

He also said Rendell had told him he uses a one-white-parent rule,]
You are so full of shit dude. Even your own post contradicts itself.
You’re just making shit up as you go to defend racism.
What a pathetic waste of time.
Im not defending racism, I'm looking at the scenario as a whole to identify that racism clearly wasnt the motive. No employee in their right mind would casually approach a senior official to detail their racist behaviour (especially if that person was a friend and indigenous) if they believed it was racist. Rendell had concerns which if left unchanged may have lead some clubs to potentially adopting racist recruiting policies. It was nothing more than a hypothetical which is exactly what Rendell said in the aftermath.

Remember, Rendell and Mifsud were good friends. Why would he outline racist behaviour to his indigenous friend?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:41 am
I know it's a foreign concept in your sport ..but did it ever cross your mind that there might be the occasional honest person somewhere in the afl system .
So multiple recruiters, who happened to be racists, approached the AFL's indigenous officer, an indigenous individual himself, to let him know they were racist? :shock:

Do you even believe the shit you spout? That's the most absurd thing I've seen on this forum :(/
Oh my

You just make it up as you go along .

He spoke to a recruiter .
Was told the one whitey parent thing .
Other recruiters were said to be doing the same

Now you just posted that the recruiters approached the afl
Lol bullshit ..you try to spin everything .
This says vastly different to your bullshit spin

The AFL approached several recruiters recently to talk in general terms about rumours of unease at some clubs about recruiting indigenous players, and the drop in the number of indigenous players in the game this year. There are 80 indigenous Australians on AFL lists this year, down from 85 in each of the past two years.

Lol let's see your next dose of bullshit .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:41 am

Oh my

You just make it up as you go along .

He spoke to a recruiter .
Was told the one whitey parent thing .
Other recruiters were said to be doing the same

Now you just posted that the recruiters approached the afl
Lol bullshit ..you try to spin everything .
This says vastly different to your bullshit spin

The AFL approached several recruiters recently to talk in general terms about rumours of unease at some clubs about recruiting indigenous players, and the drop in the number of indigenous players in the game this year. There are 80 indigenous Australians on AFL lists this year, down from 85 in each of the past two years.

Lol let's see your next dose of bullshit .
Pure fiction. Only one recruiter mentioned anything about a one-white-parent rule, and that recruiter clarified his comments. The remaining recruiters met with Mifsud to discuss concerns about the retention rates of indigenous recruits. There is no mention anywhere that they were doing what Rendell claimed he may do if things didnt change.

Your ability to change facts is disgraceful you fukin liar!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Rendell told Mifsud during a meeting last month that if the diminishing retention of indigenous players continued he would be unlikely to draft a black player unless he had a white parent.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/ren ... 1vn10.html

This doesnt say anything about a one white parent policy being in effect
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Beaussie (Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:09 pm)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Rendell told Mifsud during a meeting last month that if the diminishing retention of indigenous players continued he would be unlikely to draft a black player unless he had a white parent.

Yep, clear as there. Thinking this issue has been done to death with throwball fans just not willing to accept the reality as it does not fit with their delusions, agendas and hatred of the AFL. ](*,)

Thread lock?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Great .
The afl side want to lock the thread that highlights afl racism .
How many times has that happened in te past .

Can't accept defeat ..lock the thread .
Fucking pathetic Bea .
& you wonder why you can't attract people to this site .

Put your bias aside for once .

🤣
Xman wrote
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 pm
Great .
The afl side want to lock the thread that highlights afl racism .
How many times has that happened in te past .
Settle down sunshine.

Thread has not been locked. As for past examples???

Again however and back to the point made in a post above. Quoted again for your benefit:
NlolRL wrote:

This doesn't say anything about a one white parent policy being in effect

Look at the title of your thread here AFLcrap1. Go on. Think about it before you respond.

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 pm
Can't accept defeat ..lock the thread .
Fucking pathetic Bea .
& you wonder why you can't attract people to this site .
Again, thread has not been locked. I just put it out there as a question considering this topic has been done to death here and in multiple other threads and yet there is still no evidence such a policy or "rule" as you suggest in your thread title has ever existed.

Personally, I think thread titles such as yours here are problematic in terms of encouraging those browsing to join in the discussion. But hey, that's just my opinion.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I’m certain there’s no formal policy. But what occurred back then, all the available evidence, Randell standing down, Mifsud quoting that one recruiter stated ”'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player and our club would not be alone in that'.” He also stated that this was not an attitude held at just the one club.

Seems nlol doesn’t want to acknowledge this side of things at all and would prefer to support Rendell who claimed later on he didn’t say it. :lol:

It’s damning that rendell stood down, absolutely damning. Anyone with half a brain knows that an innocent man would be far, far far less likely to leave their job when wrongly accused.

So yep let’s all agree there was no written policy but it was definitely practised ;)

xman wrote:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:08 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Yep, clear as there. Thinking this issue has been done to death with throwball fans just not willing to accept the reality as it does not fit with their delusions, agendas and hatred of the AFL. ](*,)

Thread lock?
Oh dear.....you're threatening a 'thread lock' now pal? That'll get the punters in. Every intelligent person knows the
'one whitey parent policy' was never written down, official policy, or meant to be public knowledge. This is the way the Australian Fumbling League operates pal.

You know......kinda like the 'hush money' to cover up sexual harrassment.... until Gilty admitted to it lolololol. In this case a club employee admitted to it. But no, no, no, no, no it don't happen lolololololo.

Any chance of 'objective' comment pal??