Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Is the one whitey parent rule still enforced at some clubs

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nrlolol wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:44 pm
On to page 5 and still nothing but the usual deflection from the sideways throw ball folk :-({|=
Ahh junior nlol, i See you’re up from your nap time. We’re onto page six now. :)

As to deflection i think you’ll find that the NRL supporters are in fact raising the issues rather than deflecting. The afl supporters, like yourself are doing nothing to properly discuss, acknowledge and accept the issues at hand. Lemme raise another relevant issue to the topic at hand. Your code’s players, executive, senior management staff, and other management staff across all levels of the institution are a mirror image of the ethnic makeup of Australia in the 1920s. Unfortunately the organisation has not been able to adequately attract, engage or welcome people of differing backgrounds than white Anglo, and unfortunately the institution continues to have mammoth issues with racism towards Aboriginal people.

That’s the godawful truth dear junior nlol, so please, stick that up yer pipe and smoke it, draw back real deep now you poor lil sod, we dont want you turning out like nlol senior.

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:25 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:53 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:27 pm

Nice melt!
But where is this rule of one whitey parent that you speak of
No melt at all
I've just highlighted your continuing rampant stupidity
Your failure to acknowledge any wrong doing with the racist policy some clubs were applying .

Now I asked where was this part you say I claimed ..you couldn't post it ..lol.
You went the deflection route again . Why is that ..caught out again ..
Sad sad case .
Looks lime you're replying to the wrong person again ya dope
When some one is on a fit of rage through obsession and jealousy it’s hard to think rashionably!

5 pages in and still no proof except one ex recruiters opinion :(/

By their logic all it takes is that!
So going buy their standards
Every league player is a woman basher
Been up on assault charges
Going to the toilet in public
And enjoys having their dog lick their testicles
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Not just one
Jason Mifsud, the AFL's community engagement manager, confirmed there was a disturbing attitude existing at some clubs. ''I have had direct conversations with a number of recruiting officers. A recruiter from one club told me that 'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player, and our club would not be alone in<!-- orginalstoryid:33575808 continue pg 15-->that.' That is a mindset that is permeating back through parts of the industry.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Lol
He was let go after that statement

A disgruntled ex recruiter

Still where is this policy
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:52 pm
Lol
Not just one
Jason Mifsud, the AFL's community engagement manager, confirmed there was a disturbing attitude existing at some clubs. ''I have had direct conversations with a number of recruiting officers. A recruiter from one club told me that 'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player, and our club would not be alone in<!-- orginalstoryid:33575808 continue pg 15-->that.' That is a mindset that is permeating back through parts of the industry.
So you believe a number of recruiters approached the AFL's indigenous officer to tell him they were refusing to recruit indigenous players?

Seriously?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:53 am
Lol
Not just one
So you believe a number of recruiters approached the AFL's indigenous officer to tell him they were refusing to recruit indigenous players?

Seriously?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least one, according to the newspaper report I read. But undoubtably this incident never took place. :roll: I blame catering tents.
Last edited by pussycat on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Move along .
Nothing to see
Nod your head
Agree with the leader when he speaks .
Don't ever speak ill of the cult .

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 pm
Move along .
Nothing to see
Nod your head
So how does it feel following league knowing all the players, convicted criminals, woman badgers and enjoy having their dogs lick their nuts

Don’t you ever feel ashamed of such an atrocity of a sport and the people involved in it
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Lol
Not just one

Seriously?

At least one, according to the newspaper report I read. But undoubtably this incident never took place. :roll: I blame catering tents.
why would even one recruiter approach an indigenous AFL employee to tell him they dont report indigenous players?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Seriously?

why would even one recruiter approach an indigenous AFL employee to tell him they dont report indigenous players?
Can you read??

Because, as has been clearly documented, they were concerned that Aboriginal people without a white parent were too difficult for their clubs to manage. Basically nlol, they took Liam Jurrah as the norm and racistly painted all Aboriginal players without a white parent with the same brush. The racist gits didn’t even know they were being racist and when they spoke their sad sorry feelings to an Aboriginal man they were quickly outed as the racist gits they are. Typically, as In the Adam Goodes example, afl fans like yourself automatically point your fingers at the Aboriginal man involved, mifsud, and call him a “trouble maker” [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X a disgusting response that one could easily ague is covert racism at its ugliest. Same with Goodes, everyone suddenly started calling him a dirty player after he outed that racist girl [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X

The other factor at play here is the afls inability to cater for Aboriginal players who have significant cultural responsibilities that often require them to be close to home. This is not just the afl tho, this is a massive national issue that cuts across education employment government sectors. But the nrl showed flexibility recently in supporting one of their players to adhere to their religious values and not play on sundays. I think the afl is a long loooong way off being able to cater for a player in such a way, as was evidenced through the appalling one white parent recruitment strategy.

Yep the one white parent approach? Thats a special racist approach coined at afl clubs a few years ago and possibly still in effect as an unwritten rule at the majority of afl clubs today.

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:39 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 pm
Move along .
Nothing to see
Nod your head
So how does it feel following league knowing all the players, convicted criminals, woman badgers and enjoy having their dogs lick their nuts

Don’t you ever feel ashamed of such an atrocity of a sport and the people involved in it
All the players .
Lol
Here two can play your game
Plenty have & lost .

So how does it feel following AFL knowing all the players, convicted criminals, woman bashers and enjoy setting dwarfs on fire plus
Raping women ..bashing cleaners doing their job
&
leaving teenage girls to die in motel rooms .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:25 pm

Can you read??

Because, as has been clearly documented, they were concerned that Aboriginal people without a white parent were too difficult for their clubs to manage.
So Rendell was correct when he explained his comment? They approached the AFL's indigenous officer out of concern for the high level of dropout by indigenous recruits.

Seems to me they did the right thing by seeking help through the correct avenue rather than refusing to recruit indigenous players
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Beaussie (Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:56 pm)
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Can you read??

Because, as has been clearly documented, they were concerned that Aboriginal people without a white parent were too difficult for their clubs to manage.
So Rendell was correct when he explained his comment? They approached the AFL's indigenous officer out of concern for the high level of dropout by indigenous recruits.

Seems to me they did the right thing by seeking help through the correct avenue rather than refusing to recruit indigenous players
Errmm, can you even read?

They approached the afls indigenous officer and spouted a racist new approach they had developed and were taking

I’m afraid for you nlol that this was NOT A CASE OF “DOING THE RIGHT THING”.
i mean seriously, what has the Victorian Education System done to you?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:01 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Can you read??

Errmm, can you even read?

They approached the afls indigenous officer and spouted a racist new approach they had developed and were taking

I’m afraid for you nlol that this was NOT A CASE OF “DOING THE RIGHT THING”.
i mean seriously, what has the Victorian Education System done to you?
why would they approach the AFL's indigenous officer to say explain they were being racists?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I know it's a foreign concept in your sport ..but did it ever cross your mind that there might be the occasional honest person somewhere in the afl system .
You know ..actually tell it like it is.

🤣
Xman wrote