Afl Friday night FIZZER!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Afl Friday night Fizzer!

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nlol tryin to fob off the real problem.

It’s not stkilda or Carlton’s fault. Facts are the nrl scheduled heaps of their lower teams to play on Friday night and the fans were still provided with contests that were generally very competitive. Facts are that at the bottom of their ladder the Afl has a fukkin basketcase league of shithouse teams that simply cannot come close to competing with teams what are in or close to the eight. Now I’m not talking ur normal shithouseness here. I’m talking these teams don’t belong on the same field they’re that bad. The Afl is just a lopsided rubbish comp. Has been particularly so since additional expansion in 2011.

Don’t listen to nlol folks. He’s been known to spread fake news.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm
Nlol tryin to fob off the real problem.

It’s not stkilda or Carlton’s fault. Facts are the nrl scheduled heaps of their lower teams to play on Friday night and the fans were still provided with contests that were generally very competitive. Facts are that at the bottom of their ladder the Afl has a fukkin basketcase league of shithouse teams that simply cannot come close to competing with teams what are in or close to the eight. Now I’m not talking ur normal shithouseness here. I’m talking these teams don’t belong on the same field they’re that bad. The Afl is just a lopsided rubbish comp. Has been particularly so since additional expansion in 2011.

Don’t listen to nlol folks. He’s been known to spread fake news.
the AFL always has, and always will have teams at the bottom of the ladder that struggle, it's the nature of the sport

As for the AFL being lopsided, well the contest for a spot in the finals is far more contested than the NRL
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Shut ur dumb uneducated trap. The afk was way more competitive before 2011. Stop lying and pretending you gutless wonder!

:lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And tonight’s afl ‘contest’ *cough bullshit* tiges v essingbong!! Who’s excited!?

Thinking tigers should have this one wrapped up by half time. In fact the afl should really recognise the state of the competitions they’re putting on the field and adjust for the fans sake. I suggest tonight’s match would be much more entertaining if it was four 8 minute quarters. Ol essingbong and their injected pigs brains then might actually stand a chance :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

At least he coin toss will be interesting. Two of the afls Muslim players are tossing the coin in solidarity against racist qld senator Anning. :thumbleft:

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

I suggest there's going to be a lot of people in the stadium and watching at home who are pretty excited for it.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: kitty, I’m not talking about those who are despo to see essingbong ie the worst drug cheating team in all of Australian pro sports history :lol: try and get in the 8. Nor am I talking about the tigers faithful keen to see their quality team give another team a thrashing. Nope I’m talking about the ‘contest’.

And I have to say the boys who’ve injected many a pig brain were actually a chance in the fourth quarter! But...they can’t kick for shit. There’s been several shots taken by men supposedly trained and in their prime from almost directly in front and.... well ... I’m talking goals a decently fit 75 year old man could punt thru :lol: ... well the essingbong boys missed em!

:(/

The one where he tried to be tricky and kick a round the corner kick from set shot 25 odd metres out was hilarious! I just can’t believe how badly some of these chumps kick.

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Cats_Steve »

Did you watch the entire game?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: no! What do you think I am? An idiot? :lol:

I watched a contest cellar dwellers parramatta played valiantly on an away pitch and really gave front runners storm a hard match. Storms defence was just too good in the end so got to take my hat off to em.

I just watched the half of the fourth quarter of the afl

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Cats_Steve »

It's a shame Essendon kicked like ******* in the last quarter coz like Paramatta, they fought really hard for a team sitting 11th against easily the best team in it and gave themselves a real shot to win it.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

It looked like Richmond had it in the bag during the third quarter with a forty point lead. I say good on the drug cheats, they gave it a real shot when honestly I woulda thought Richmond by 50+ easy. The pigs brains must still be running through their veins a bit the poor ol sods, it may be affecting their brains and kicking from in front ability. But kitty tell me, did Richmond look their normal selves? I’m thinking they had a rare off night last night

xman wrote:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Maybe not the Thriller from Manila but a real nail bitter at the MCG last night. :shock:
These users liked the author pussycat for the post:
King-Eliagh (Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:42 am)
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 am
Maybe not the Thriller from Manila but a real nail bitter at the MCG last night. :shock:
What do expect for a top 3 team vs last?

It rated it's socks off though, plus 85k at the ground =D
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:28 am
What do expect for a top 3 team vs last?

It rated it's socks off though, plus 85k at the ground =D
The same old shit pile in the end though - followed by a silver medal presentation :wink:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Great pickup pussycat! The first of many...many many....many many many many....many many lopsided belting that we will no doubt witness in boredom during 2019.

But afraid you’ve picked the wrong thread here pussycat. Last nights game wasn’t a friDay night fizzer....it was a Thursday night thrashing :lol: really easy mistake what with lopsided matches happening so commonly and on any given day in the Afl. So never mind. :)

Don’t worry I’ll cut and paste your post where it belongs.
:thumbleft:

xman wrote: