Which sporting club has the most bogan fans?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Hmmm but we have to realise that the Canterbury fans were dealt with firmly by the NRL. As far as I'm aware the AFL has done nothing to curb the violence in its bogan supporters. This is the issue here and we need to join forces and fight for a better crowd culture in the AFL, crowds where people like Beaussie dont cop a belting for flying his flag, crowds where women arent at risk of having their hair ripped out, crowds where violence is not condoned in any form, like in the NRL :)
Seriously, stop exaggerating the facts. I brought that response upon myself by running through the North Melbourne cheer squad flying a massive Swans flag. :<>

The bad old days of fighing between cheer squads are long gone. The AFL made a decision to separate the cheer squads. Can you believe in the old days at the SCG, the cheer squads used to sit side by side in Bay 22 and 21 at the SCG. A receipe for disaster that was realised by the AFL. Now all cheer squads are at either end of the grounds.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie it is never ok for you to be attacked at an AFL ground for flying your team's flag.

TLPG do you agree?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

If he provokes it, the rules are out the door.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

TLPG wrote:
If he provokes it, the rules are out the door.
Exactly. I guess I was a bogan fan in my early years of following the Swans. 8-[