AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
artray
Team: collingwood
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL violence amongst fans - silence no longer11

Post by artray »

Arrest them , fine or jail them and ban them , , there are no more fights and brawls in the afl than comparable crowd codes , its something that happens worldwide , ,
And working on the comment of how many brawls so far this season equates to 1 brawl per 232,000 spectators , less than the amount of brawls per head in schools .
So far this year at my nephews junior sporting league event on sundays there has been 17 fights amongst parents in 11 rounds , so what do you want to do ? bar all parents from attending
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

artray wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:40 pm
Arrest them , fine or jail them and ban them , , there are no more fights and brawls in the afl than comparable crowd codes , its something that happens worldwide , ,
And working on the comment of how many brawls so far this season equates to 1 brawl per 232,000 spectators , less than the amount of brawls per head in schools .
So far this year at my nephews junior sporting league event on sundays there has been 17 fights amongst parents in 11 rounds , so what do you want to do ? bar all parents from attending
Wow!!!!! You must live in a rough part of town!!!!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:55 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:42 pm
Nlol what dont you understand about my theory?

1. People, normal people, who pay to see a contest but see a lopsided pile of dogshit instead generally feel a bit cranky.
2. Cranky people are more likely to be aggressive.
I understand your 'theory', I just dont believe it, nor do I see evidence for it. In my experience these fights are usually fuelled by alcohol or emotional/disappointed fans, which is often due to close finishes such as the other day. So unless you provide actual proof it's your opinion only.
Secondly the first two crowd fights i found on google were during lopsided matches. I’m quite content my theory is plausible based on this and the above mentioned increased aggression.
you may be content with a 2 -1 result from a sample of 3 but that wouldnt be considered evidence in any context, so try again, again :lol:
Now we are getting somewhere. You understand my theory but U “don’t believe it” and instead believe that “usually the brawls occur in close fought contests”.

I agree that some fights break out after close contests. But prob for your understanding is this thread didn’t get made five years ago when I or others had no concerns abiut the increase in Afl violence.

So nlol, as per usual you only appear to understand the most basic of the basic. Please, try and understand that we are not talking in broad general boring terms here but we are talking specifically about the recent spike in violence. Do you understand?

When I’m bored I’ll find you some more evidence but as it stands now my theory beats yours 2-1. So ... in the mean time, shove that up ur pipe and smoke it

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

You do that KE. It's very important for you to prove your theory using actual evidence. God knows you need the lift in credibility you poor sod
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

As it stands, My theory beats urs... 2-1 :lol: :\:

You’ve provided us with a sample size of 1, I provided you with sample size of 3. At this point I win in providing the more evidence also, 3-1 :lol: :\:

I agree I’ve only provided a little evidence at this point but...you’ve provided less to backup
Ur counter :lol: So shut ur trap or do, please, pickup ur game nlol :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:13 pm

You’ve provided us with a sample size of 1, I provided you with sample size of 3. At this point I win in providing the more evidence also, 3-1 :lol: :\:

I agree I’ve only provided a little evidence at this point but...you’ve provided less to backup
I didnt propose a theory to begin with KE, so take you 2-1 lead and shove it up your arse :wave:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:27 pm

I didnt propose a theory to begin with KE, so take you 2-1 lead and shove it up your arse :wave:
:lol: oh my dear nlol but you did eventually propose a theory. In regards to the argument at hand ie recent spike in violence at Afl matches U said it’s usually to do with close games.

2-1 my way :\:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:35 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:27 pm

:lol: oh my dear nlol but you did eventually propose a theory. In regards to the argument at hand ie recent spike in violence at Afl matches U said it’s usually to do with close games.

2-1 my way :\:

I didnt start the discussion with a theory, you did. I only retorted with a different theory to show you that opinions differ. If you want your opinion to be considered true find some evidence. Otherwise its your opinion only
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Getting smashed ...again
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

shut ur trap nlol I went and found some evidence and guess what? the scores 2-1 my way! :lol: I’m not even trying here and I’m still out in front!!

:lol: :\: :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

A sample size of 3 = your opinion KE

Well done
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ok now let’s not forget last time I backed you into a corner in here nlol. Remember? You went and complained to mods and admin calling for my head and then you put me on ignore! :lol: I suggest this time you take a more grown up approach and accept.... accept that ....

.... that

...that...

That it’s 2-1 my way!!! :lol: :\: :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Therefore at this point my theory on recent spikes in Afl Fan violence is more plausible than nlols run of the mill theory which defers to alcohol and close contests.

And Let’s not forget The other evidence I provided that highlights that Afl games are getting more lopsided than they were in the past ;) this also suggests nlol is clutching at straws with his old hat theory.

Follow me folks, Im providing the far better more contextualised analyses of the current state of play re Afl fan violence. Nlol is just sitting in his bubble displaying poor Defense :lol:

xman wrote:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:06 pm
You do that KE. It's very important for you to prove your theory using actual evidence. God knows you need the lift in credibility you poor sod
Wow!!!! The comparison coward calling for evidence lololololololo!!!! Whenever he's presented with evidence he discounts it!!! Bit rich pal!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Settle Terry ...you should know by now that posting evidence isn't accepted .
Lols theories. Opinions & fantasies are the true facts
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o