Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by NlolRL »

15th v 18th last night in the AFL with 18th getting blown away. Yet it still outrated the nrl in metros

Lol
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear
He's reduced to defining ratings by Metros .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

The good 'ol girl RL won the round last night and are handing out a right royal thrashing over the course of the fight. I calculate the fumblers dropped 250k on the corresponding Friday night game last year. OUCH!!!!!!!!! That continues the 20%+ devastating ratings drop this year.

The broken game limps on battered, bruised, bleeding and with no respite in sight!!!!! Someone please stop the fight!!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Isn't it hilarious the lengths they go to, to try to twist things so afl doesn't look bad .

We only compare FRI nite ratings ...lol

We won SAT night ..FTA V STV ..lol lol

SOO doesn't count .lol lol lol

We won the metros ..lol x10000000

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:09 pm
Oh dear
He's reduced to defining ratings by Metros .
i clearly stated they were metros only...... :roll:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:49 pm
The good 'ol girl RL won the round last night and are handing out a right royal thrashing over the course of the fight. I calculate the fumblers dropped 250k on the corresponding Friday night game last year. OUCH!!!!!!!!! That continues the 20%+ devastating ratings drop this year.

The broken game limps on battered, bruised, bleeding and with no respite in sight!!!!! Someone please stop the fight!!!!!!!
since you're finally in a good mood on a Saturday after being flogged week after week, maybe you'll finally answer that question I've been asking for weeks on end now. When was the last NRL home and away game that rated over 1mil? :wave:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pal, I'm perpetually in a good mood :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

And I am comparing your games from 2017 against 2018 and you have dropped off the proverbial cliff. RL on the other hand are slightly up...….so how many games are over 1m is a moot point.

The more relevant question is: how many of your Friday night games have rated more this year opposed to 2017??? I suspect the answer is nil......or very close to it. Any answers llllolller?????
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:26 pm
Pal, I'm perpetually in a good mood :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

And I am comparing your games from 2017 against 2018 and you have dropped off the proverbial cliff. RL on the other hand are slightly up...….so how many games are over 1m is a moot point.

The more relevant question is: how many of your Friday night games have rated more this year opposed to 2017??? I suspect the answer is nil......or very close to it. Any answers llllolller?????
I havent got figures for both years to compare Terry, but Im sure you can find them.

So you still cant find any home and away NRL games over 1mil so far this season. Come on, there must be at least 1. We've had 3 in the last few rounds
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:55 pm

I havent got figures for both years to compare Terry, but Im sure you can find them.

So you still cant find any home and away NRL games over 1mil so far this season. Come on, there must be at least 1. We've had 3 in the last few rounds
Pal, you are correct - I have the figures from last year and your broken game is down about 8 million viewers so far. And your 1m target for RL is irrelevant. Our ratings are solid or slightly up so the comparison that counts is the respective codes against their own games last year in the same time slots.

In this comparison your ratings are down about 20%........a massive drop. RL is slightly up. So the difference this year is going to be even more gigantic in favour of RL than last year.

That's the facts pal. Keep well. And stay safe my friend!!!!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Your memory must be shot! We got 2.8m just a few days ago . 3.2m a few weeks before that and 3.4 a few weeks before that. And up until Rd.10 when the Origin period began we had a further 7 matches rating 1m+.

You didn't get 1m this week , in fact last night you wouldn't of even got 700k :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ how pathetic :(/ :(/
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Pal, you are correct - I have the figures from last year and your broken game is down about 8 million viewers so far. And your 1m target for RL is irrelevant. Our ratings are solid or slightly up so the comparison that counts is the respective codes against their own games last year in the same time slots.

In this comparison your ratings are down about 20%........a massive drop. RL is slightly up. So the difference this year is going to be even more gigantic in favour of RL than last year.

That's the facts pal. Keep well. And stay safe my friend!!!!!
1mil is very relevant. It shows on a like v like comparison the NRL just doesn't compete
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Your memory must be shot! We got 2.8m just a few days ago . 3.2m a few weeks before that and 3.4 a few weeks before that. And up until Rd.10 when the Origin period began we had a further 7 matches rating 1m+.

You didn't get 1m this week , in fact last night you wouldn't of even got 700k :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ how pathetic :(/ :(/
but SOO, but SOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please include our SOO!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It's part of our season .
Deal with it .
Oh that's right ..the rampant jealously stops you from doing that .

It eats you fumblers up that SOO beats every game of fumbleball .
It eats you up even more that a dead rubber game still outrates every fumblegame except the GF .

It drives you lot to the point of self ownage .
You disparage a game..call it a novelty or gimmick .
Yet not one of you fumblers replies when I ask how does it feel that a dead rubber game you call a gimmick or novelty is watched by more people than every game of fumbleball bar one .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

What it is is the nrls few reasons to claim they are comparable to the AFL. Pretty much every comparison ends back at soo
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 am
What it is is the nrls few reasons to claim they are comparable to the AFL. Pretty much every comparison ends back at soo
Sigh .
Once again
BECAUSE ITS PART OF OUR SEASON .
What don't you understand about that .
You lot love to point out the negatives during SOO time
Yet ignore the positives .

Also once again
Our sport is not a ONE TRICK PONY
Yours is .
So you keep the jealous rants up
We will just keep laughing .

Oh & still you can't answer my question .
How surprising . .
In the too hard basket .

You don't even get One unco point for trying & missing .

🤣
Xman wrote