leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Re: 2018 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

AFL WOMENS DOWN
AFL SEASON DOWN
AFLX DISASTER>>

DID AFL HIT ITS PEAK IN THE 2017 SEASON.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

its funny when you get the lower ratings teams playing in the PRIME SLOT what the figure becomes..

whah whah carlton..
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Last years R13 had 6 games (same as this year) and had total ratings of 3.677M. They have dropped 364k in the first game. This round is going to an absolute stinker for ratings!!!!! I'll go out on a limb and say they could drop close to 1M in this round alone!!!!!!!! #crisis #thegameisdying #whereisgilty?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:44 pm
Last years R13 had 6 games (same as this year) and had total ratings of 3.677M. They have dropped 364k in the first game. This round is going to an absolute stinker for ratings!!!!! I'll go out on a limb and say they could drop close to 1M in this round alone!!!!!!!! #crisis #thegameisdying #whereisgilty?
settle down Terry :lol:

Last year was WC v Geelong, both teams that were doing well. Last night was Port v dogs, with the dogs in disarray.

Last year's FN game was Stk v North, this year is Swans v WC, so the losses last night will be at least partly made up by tonights ratings
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Last year was WC v Geelong, both teams that were doing well. Last night was Port v dogs, with the dogs in disarray.

Last year's FN game was Stk v North, this year is Swans v WC, so the losses last night will be at least partly made up by tonights ratings
Down 364k pal!!!!! How much do you reckon it will be down, compared to last year, by the end of the round??
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Down 364k pal!!!!! How much do you reckon it will be down, compared to last year, by the end of the round??
Well going on 20% at least 400k. Tonight will most likely beat the NRL though
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Tonight will be close. You're down almost 400k after only ONE game. I predict you will be down closer to 1M than 400k. Good luck.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:11 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Tonight will be close. You're down almost 400k after only ONE game. I predict you will be down closer to 1M than 400k. Good luck.
We'll make most of it up tonight. If Syd v WC cant outrate Nth v Saints from last year I'll run naked down the main forum :lol:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

From memory you got 924k last year on the Friday game. On this years numbers you'll be struggling.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:30 pm
From memory you got 924k last year on the Friday game. On this years numbers you'll be struggling.
I think that says more about last year's ratings if that figure is correct. Over 900k for Nth, who finished bottom, and Stkilda, who werent much better, is astounding. The AFL had a very good year of ratings last year. In fact we won the head to head ratings comparison 36-4! I'm not surprised this year's drop off has been so large when compared to those figures
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm
I think that says more about last year's ratings if that figure is correct. Over 900k for Nth, who finished bottom, and Stkilda, who werent much better, is astounding. The AFL had a very good year of ratings last year. In fact we won the head to head ratings comparison 36-4! I'm not surprised this year's drop off has been so large when compared to those figures
Hahahahahahahahah!!!!! "Our ratings are SO bad this year cause they were so GOOD last year" lololololololololololol. That takes the cake pal lololololololol!!!!!!!! Deflection of the century hahahahaha!!!!! If they were so good how good was the 'ol girl RL......flogged your astounding ratings last year & you may as well be a no show this year lolololololololololol!!!!!!

And now you're not surprised they've tanked so much hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! Gold pal.....gold !!!!!!! Thanks for the belly laugh lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:23 am
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm
Hahahahahahahahah!!!!! "Our ratings are SO bad this year cause they were so GOOD last year" lololololololololololol. That takes the cake pal lololololololol!!!!!!!! Deflection of the century hahahahaha!!!!! If they were so good how good was the 'ol girl RL......flogged your astounding ratings last year & you may as well be a no show this year lolololololololololol!!!!!!

And now you're not surprised they've tanked so much hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! Gold pal.....gold !!!!!!! Thanks for the belly laugh lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!
Terry, we smashed you head to head last year, it was a drubbing of epic proportions. This year our ratings are lower but still doing well against the nrl on like v like games.

You're very good at putting words in other mouths. I never said we were lower because last year was good. I said Im not surprised the drop in ratings was the size it has been given last year's great figures
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Good on ya pal!!! At least you're still here fighting the fight...….as hopeless as it is loloololol!!!! "Epic proportions" lololololololol!!!!! Keep morale high hahahaha!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

36-4 is an epic proportion in anyone's language. The NRL lost every final comparison FFS! Fact is on a head to head comparison the AFL is more popular. Who cares if the totals show the NRL tally more raw numbers in the end? That only relects the differences in scheduling, nothing more
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:10 am
36-4 is an epic proportion in anyone's language. The NRL lost every final comparison FFS! Fact is on a head to head comparison the AFL is more popular. Who cares if the totals show the NRL tally more raw numbers in the end? That only relects the differences in scheduling, nothing more
You got it wrong there NlolRL.
The NRlilL is well behind the AFL in total viewers.