Gilligan Needs To Make Changes!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Gilligan Needs To Make Changes!

Post by pussycat »

How Gill can ditch Friday night stinkers

AFTER a string of Friday night fizzers — and fears of another this week — the game’s major broadcasters are worried. JON RALPH writes the AFL has to do something to supercharge the flagging Friday night format.

A SWAG of dud AFL matches has led to a massive slump in Thursday and Friday Night Football ratings for Channel 7 in Melbourne in 2018.New figures show that Seven’s prime time AFL telecasts across the first ten rounds of the season are averaging a mere 292,000 #-o

https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites/her ... =anonymous

More teams for ban list [-( Maybe he should take more games to China - billions of fans and guaranteed sell outs.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Gilligan Needs To Make Changes!

Post by pussycat »

Mar 13, 2018 - Welcome to /r/AFL, the home of Australian Rules Football on Reddit! .... Surprised to see that the second highest drop in ratings for SEN......................

Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:41 pm
How Gill can ditch Friday night stinkers

AFTER a string of Friday night fizzers — and fears of another this week — the game’s major broadcasters are worried. JON RALPH writes the AFL has to do something to supercharge the flagging Friday night format.

A SWAG of dud AFL matches has led to a massive slump in Thursday and Friday Night Football ratings for Channel 7 in Melbourne in 2018.New figures show that Seven’s prime time AFL telecasts across the first ten rounds of the season are averaging a mere 292,000 #-o

i bet you that 292k average is WAY higher than the NRL in SYdney :cheers:
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

AFL in over drive to reshape game

More rule trials as changes expected

THE AFL is set to stage more secret trials of the radical rule changes it is considering for next season as Hawthorn and the league remain silent about the Hawks’ private Etihad Stadium session.

>>>>

AFL fans call on league to make game better

AN UNPRECEDENTED summit of footy fans will meet in Melbourne this weekend to draw up a plan on how to make the AFL better. Here’s a selection of some of the improvements they will take to the league.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

This can't be right. Wookie said Gilty won't panic half way through a season lolololololol!!!!!!!!

I did read that they tried to make the trials secret lololololololol. Isn't that the AFL all over!!!!!! Is anything open and transparent in this game?????
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

they are in panic mode alright, all this bad press causing knock on effects
be interesting how all this plays out..