Is Gordon Tallis for Real with RL in VIC?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie please consider hypnotherapy? How did last night go anyway man, BigErnie said you were pretty unsettled.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
BigErnie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by BigErnie »

Beaussie wrote:
Sure bandwagon supporters assist the finances of clubs, I don't however consider them real supporters though as they are only ever around or interested when times are good.

What kind of a supporter is that? No passion, no loyalty and no commitment. Disgraceful the lot of them. :evil:
The comedown from an episode of this condition, especially where frothing at the mouth has occurred can be quite a confusing and disorienting time for the patient.

As we can see from the above quote it is apparent beaussie's emotions are quite up and down, he has also shown severe mood changes from calm to 'evil' in just one post. The term 'real supporters' shows us the bigheaded aspect of this disease, ie he is better than them. The evil emoticon shows us he is nuts.

Again the essence here is solely on supporters, and who is a good supporter vs who is not, rather than the game itself being the focus. I think we've lost this one.

Anyway on a lighter note me and briony are going well, the weddding is in winter this year, all are welcome! :)
Free psychoanalysis available to all.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Yeah whatever bandwagoner. :roll:
MG
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MG »

i quite like gordie but i dont think hes all that bright. what i want to know is how does someone who gets sent off in a state of origin for calling the referee and administrators cheats then become one of them a few years later.

lets just say that gordies clearly joined the money train and hes prepared to sell out a few of his principles along the journey. sad really.