2nd year AFLW: Will the hype continue?

Australian Football news and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: 2nd year AFLW: Will the hype continue?

Post by Terry »

Great article by Richard Hinds. The Cinderella effect has gone up in smoke for the lady fumblers. They are now, and should be, treated like the rest of the sporting landscape. They are no longer a protected species. All the other ladies sports will be applauding reality setting in.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-05/h ... ts/9395082
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

By RD 4 if Doc McStuffins is still being aired it will probably smash the AFLW in the ratings
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Wow.....this is getting very ugly. Gilly's ringing the ladies coaches and telling them how to play. Then fumblehouse sends a memo re same. Then the clubs and players tell the AFL to pull their head in!!!!!!!! All while the fans are screaming that the product is rubbish!!!

Who woulda thought the 2nd season of the AFLW would descend to this after ONE week. It's in turmoil. This is what fumblehouse hates most - a public relations disaster at every level!!!!!

All the other ladies sports stars will be rolling on the floor laughing their heads off at these developments.

Is this the saddest day in womens sport in Australia?????

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/a ... 7d8dde5c33
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Gill the dill tried to sell this rubbish to Aust .
Lol it has tanked worse than any team in fumbleball history.

Yet it will slip into the background once the main comedy act starts .
AFLX .
Lol
& i will have to re read that article but im sure Gill mentioned womens AFLX .

So many many many lols

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

What a corrupt compromised comp .
AFL house telling coaches how the game will be played
Seriously
This does not happen in any other sport anywhere .

Though I'm sure the fans will think that's normal ..
They accept the compromising of the men's comp

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Gilligan seems to have lost the plot!!! One day he's prancing around with circus freaks......the next telling the girls how to play!!!

It's a good thing Freddy & wookster have vacated the premises.........they'd be spinning like top's to try and explain these debacles lololololololololololololo.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Judging the AFLW season after one round is pretty stupid, but that's to be expected of you tools
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 pm
Judging the AFLW season after one round is pretty stupid, but that's to be expected of you tools
Tools lolololololololololol. Feeling a tad precious are we?????????? In actual fact it's been Silly Gilly and fumblehouse who have judged the AFLW after one round my good chap lolololololololol. As well as the multitudes of fumble fans who have taken to social media to lambast the mess. I'm just reporting the facts in my usual objective manner.

Actually I feel a tad sorry for ya pal!! All you're fumbling mates have run up the white flag and headed for the jungle after years of TV rating humiliations and getting smashed in threads day after day! At least you're hanging in so well played!!

The way things are going though we may as well turn this site into a Rugby League fans forum - there's no one else left lololololololololol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:42 pm
Tools lolololololololololol. Feeling a tad precious are we?????????? In actual fact it's been Silly Gilly and fumblehouse who have judged the AFLW after one round my good chap lolololololololol. As well as the multitudes of fumble fans who have taken to social media to lambast the mess. I'm just reporting the facts in my usual objective manner.
The havent judged the season
Actually I feel a tad sorry for ya pal!! All you're fumbling mates have run up the white flag and headed for the jungle after years of TV rating humiliations and getting smashed in threads day after day! At least you're hanging in so well played!!
We won the head to head TV rights battle 35 games to 4 last season. That isnt even close mate :rofl:
The way things are going though we may as well turn this site into a Rugby League fans forum - there's no one else left lololololololololol.
It'd be close to the busiest RL site in Australia too :(/
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Ya poor bugger lololoololololololololol.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Where do we start with the ladies fumbling this year???? Wow!! All I can say at this stage is WHERE ARE YOU WOOKIE????? We need your expertise to explain the disaster this competition has become.

The tv ratings have disintegrated between 60-70%. This is unprecedented in world sports. The standard of play is widely lampooned by all and sundry. The press is all negative & in the case of the educated states non existent.

AFLW has gone from cool to a stinking mess in the blink of an eye. WOOKIE you are always in front of the curve and no doubt knew this 'correction' was coming but why oh why didn't you tell us lolololololol????? And where do we go to now WOOKIE?? Little girls all over the country are burning their sherrins, pulling down their posters and giving away their auskick giveaways lololololol.

WOOKIE please help........we're in CRISIS LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Geez, the negativity just gets worse & worse. Wookie! Wookie! HELP!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/ ... ompetition
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Ok sports fans I'll be on the job again this weekend to report on the ....ummmmmm.....progress.... of the AFLW. Actually the least said about it the better at this point in time but I'll do my best to be positive lololololol.

GWS are playing Carlton at Drummoyne Oval tonight. They are predicting a 5,000 crowd. We all know the AFL are world leaders in predicting crowds so I believe they will post a crowd of exactly 5,000. Yep....they're that good lololololol!!!!!!!!

Drummoyne's capacity is 5,000 so it will be pretty easy to see if it is sold out. (Which is an oxymoron as they don't actually sell any tickets.)

I could actually be in the area having a tipple so if the night gets very, very boring I might drive past the ground on my way home and check out the scene. Yep....I'm that dedicated!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Just when we thought things couldn't possibly get any worse.........they did!!!!! The poor 'ol western fumblers scored exactly ONE......yes that's ONE goal in the whole game last night. And the winning team hardly fared any better.......they got three for the game!!!!!! Not pretty Jan!!!! Ouch!!!!! Another memo please Gilligan!

It must be said there was a thunderstorm during the game but the general consensus is that it was another woeful sporting exhibition.

The 'official' crowd was given as 4,952. Now you might see above I predicted the AFL would announce a crowd of 5,000 because they are very good at counting crowds lololololololololol. Well it seems this year they have decided not to give rounded figures as an exact number seems more plausible to the public lololololol.

A casual scanning of the crowd before the rain showed the ground was less than half full. Considering the capacity is 5,000 the actual crowd was around 2,000. Why the AFL keeps doing this is unfathomable. It just brings them ridicule.

The TV ratings were 53k. That's for a Friday night with one of Bleakbournes most popular teams playing. Not good Jan. Last years 2nd round rated 900k in total. Another massive drop off is under way.

Below is a little light reading from respected AFL journalist Patrick Smith just to show I am on the money with my analysis. He says AFLW games are appalling.

http://enews.smedia.com.au/theaustralia ... tion=NCAUS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

By RD 4 if things keep nosediving ..wel to normal people that what it is ( a certain fumbler on here will prob say you can't compare after only 4 Rds) I wouldn't be surprised if Gill the dill is out in the middle with his circus troupe umping the games ........
The new weekly updated memo will say Gill is the supreme leader .
He devises all rules for the game as they go along .

I would call this shitshow an abortion .
But that would be an insult to those who never got a chance to be born

🤣
Xman wrote