Newcastle Knights owner car stolen and burnt

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Newcastle Knights owner car stolen and burnt

Post by Grim Reaper »

I was reading in the comics section of the paper when I came across this story of this new owner of the newcastle knights having his expensive sports car stolen and burnt. My question is this....how can a FAT SLOB like this person get in that sport car? It is not logical!
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Sitting here scratching my head wondering what has this got to do with the sports AFL and NRL or any other sport.

Some rich guy gets his car stolen. I expect Grim is trying to make some connection but cars get stolen and the lowlifes that steal them don't care if you follow AFL NRL or any other sport.

AFFP says the keys where left where anyone could get them, how many of us have done that, even left they keys in the ignition?

Player wrote how could he fit in the car, well he does.

Now what was all that suppose to prove. Are you finding it hard to find something positive to say about AFL that you have to create some tenuous link to in your minds to deride the NRL?
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

The fact that it's the Knights owner is why I think it's NRL related, Mark. I would have burned it on sight otherwise.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST