Change the date!

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Change the date!

Post by crocodileman »

I am sick of this bullshit 26 January being our national day. What does it commemorate? The landing of fuckers in Botany Bay who spent the next 3 days drinking piss and fucking the female convicts (the history books don't say this, but it happened!) until they couldn't walk.

Fuck the Brits and their fucking invasion! Fuck their genocide and murder!
Fuck England, full stop!

I have some better dates to celebrate our national day.

January 12, 1981 - Trevor Chappell's celebrated underarm brings on Australia's proudest cricketing victory. "Beat the bastards, and use the poms own rules to destroy kiwis!"

February 10, 1998 - On this day, Jeannette Howard was diagnosed and hospitalised for treatment for cancer. The fat bitch didn't die, but it sure gave me a warm feeling!

March 9, 2002 - Pauline Hanson was gaoled for being a racist fucker and was forced to endure untold atrocities committed on her. Fucking lovely!

April 1 - April Fools Day pretty well sums up an Australian electorate who would re-elect that merkin Howard, time and again!

May 10 - Jelly wrestling in Darwin - I can feel an erection coming on now!

August 1 - Horses official birthday - I've fucked my fair share of ugly mares, let's all celebrate our achievements in successfully finding the vaginas on obese fat moles.

September 21, 1904 - more of a memorial to mourn the vote being given to women in this country - they should be all made to stay home to cook, clean and fuck on command!

December 24 - let's get in and celebrate 1 day before the rest of the world!