Western Australias growing NRL influence

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Western Australias growing NRL influence

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Bring on a team from PERTH into this great game of ours
RUGBY LEAGUE

I have funny feeling the NRL will pick the money they can make from a new QLD TEAM
injecting few hundred million into the Tv deal

over Expansion into W.A
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol no .
Why introduce one team .it doesn't give the TV stations an extra game .
When expansion occurs it will be 2 teams
Bris 2 & Perth
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Have been 3 mentioned who have made their break into the NRL through the WA Rugby League system in the past and 6 who have joined NRL feeder clubs this year.

But apparently there are no players involved in the NRL from WA according to your pal Essenbum. :cool:
There was also Bronx Goodwin, brother of Bryson. I think hes retired or is playing in England now. XMan how many AFL players play in England :(/ :(/ :(/
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Swans4ever wrote:
Darren wrote:
Geez these AFL types here are just yelling, screaming, abusing fools. The reason there are more AFL players in NSW and Qld are threefold: 1) The money the AFL has pumped into these states is enormous. 2) Expatriate Vic's, WA's and SA's drive the clubs and numbers. 3) And most importantly - the game is just easier to play. Kids run around and have a kick and giggle and some that can't make it in RL, RU or soccer go on to play in the AFL.

And I think it's great the AFL is giving these 2nd and 3rd class athletes the chance to play a 'professional' sport. More power to 'em!!!!
And most RL posters live in fantasy land - AF players need eye hand, eye foot and the ability to read the play - RL player need no more than the ability to tackle and run with the ball and be tackled. There is 2.5 mil in WA and your boasting about 3 being in feeder comps and 6 exciting youngsters??? NSW have more than 50 players alone and will have another 6-7 added to AFL lists this year! Your a LONG way off where AFL is even with your ignorant view of the sport!
Rexona challenge, seasons 1,2,3 which code had the superior Athlete? Don't they say 3 times proves it?

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

pussycat wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Darren wrote:
Geez these AFL types here are just yelling, screaming, abusing fools. The reason there are more AFL players in NSW and Qld are threefold: 1) The money the AFL has pumped into these states is enormous. 2) Expatriate Vic's, WA's and SA's drive the clubs and numbers. 3) And most importantly - the game is just easier to play. Kids run around and have a kick and giggle and some that can't make it in RL, RU or soccer go on to play in the AFL.

And I think it's great the AFL is giving these 2nd and 3rd class athletes the chance to play a 'professional' sport. More power to 'em!!!!
And most RL posters live in fantasy land - AF players need eye hand, eye foot and the ability to read the play - RL player need no more than the ability to tackle and run with the ball and be tackled. There is 2.5 mil in WA and your boasting about 3 being in feeder comps and 6 exciting youngsters??? NSW have more than 50 players alone and will have another 6-7 added to AFL lists this year! Your a LONG way off where AFL is even with your ignorant view of the sport!
Rexona challenge, seasons 1,2,3 which code had the superior Athlete? Don't they say 3 times proves it?
wasnt it the same person? 500 players represented by one person is proof of nothing. How did RL champs Sailor and Tiqiri go?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:
pussycat wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Darren wrote:

wasnt it the same person? 500 players represented by one person is proof of nothing. How did RL champs Sailor and Tiqiri go?
Gidley may not of won but he beat the AFL nominee!

Were talking about Rugby League players - superior athletes

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

pussycat wrote:
Xman wrote:
pussycat wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Darren wrote:

didtn RL players Sailor and Tiqiri come near last?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote:
Xman wrote:
pussycat wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Darren wrote:

puff piece of a tv show, over the nrlols finest hunt & folau being out played by a bunch of kids :thumbleft:
i know what id use as the example :cheers:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

33+ year old men past their prime giving it to the fumbleboys.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

:blahblah:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
33+ year old men past their prime giving it to the fumbleboys.
NRLOLs finest being out played by a bunch of kids!
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Your simple rant you keep repeating is laughable .
Fact is
Players from other sports with little or no background can play at the highest level of fumbles

Still waiting for a fumbler to show enough skill to walk into a RL Ru or sokka side & play at the highest level .

I'm sure you'll ignore how pathetic it makes your sport look

🤣
Xman wrote
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fact is
Players from other sports with little or no background can play at the highest level of fumbles

Still waiting for a fumbler to show enough skill to walk into a RL Ru or sokka side & play at the highest level .

star RL players were given a free pass to enter the AFL and failed miserably. Yes, athletes from other codes have managed to bring their skills to the AFL. Why have RL players failed? Ouch
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Not failed
Lauded by coaches & media
Played at the highest level . Can't do much more than that .

Where are these skilled fumblers who can play other sports .

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Fact is

lol yet the NRLOL's finest couldnt!
so bascialy any meat head from the gym can play league?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Not failed
Lauded by coaches & media
Played at the highest level . Can't do much more than that .

Where are these skilled fumblers who can play other sports .
Lauded by what coaches??? Seriously you making this up now??
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS