Rugby Legue Bigots

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Rugby Legue Bigots

Post by AFLcrap1 »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Still waiting for Axey to show proof of his claim .

Come on Forrest ...stop running ...grow some balls & come back & show something to back up your crap .
2 lies in the one sentence .
Well done .
You're entering dumbo levels of bullshit posting

, why do you and all other league follows feel its not only ok but amusing in fact to use the terms Gayfl and Victaaard. You yourself being one of the worst offenders.
Bump for axey .
Deflected then run . Come back axey .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

:(/ :(/ :(/
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

He spent 5 pages on here deflecting from his claim

All RL followers ...lol that's a whopper ...good work axey
& im one of the worst .

If it was true it should be very easy for axey to post some proof .

There must be plenty of posts of mine to choose from to show axey isn't full of shit .

Over to you axey .
I fully expect either more rampant deflection or just run like a dog .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Hehe, all those old names he mentioned are so 70's-90's anyway.

We have descriptions that are very apt, like say, fumbles, you guys like fumbling now don't you?

You also have bumbles, you guys are known for your bumbling.

And there's stumbling, most people do this when drunk, but our very own aussie (hehe stolen from everyone else's sport) sport has this as part of their rules, you must stumble about, and if capable, when the umpie ain't looking, rumble the nearest opponent by smacking him up the side of the head in a dog shot so you can watch him crumble to the ground.

Hence the Fumbles, Bumbles, Stumbles, Rumbles and Crumbles. only a Victopian could love it.

http://talkingfooty.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5892
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Bugga how could I have missed this one.

They also get the major MUMBLES when SOO rolls around each and every year.
The axe
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Melbourne fc
Been liked: 0

Post by The axe »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol deflecting again .
At least you're consistant .

& you're the one ranting .

Close confidant????

Congrats you are now entering the usual fumble fan zone of weird assumptions ...accusations & Rampant delusional mumbling so
Won't be too long till your stalking skills get honed ..
That's what usually comes next .
Who accused you of ranting big guy? seeing things that aren't there while ignoring the entire subject of the thread your becoming irrational more and more incoherent.

Still waiting for you to address the premise of the thread, why do you and all other league follows feel its not only ok but amusing in fact to use the terms Gayfl and Victaaard. You yourself being one of the worst offenders. Enough slinking away, why so many league bigots like your close confidant Parra.
So many lols .
Who has got under who's skin? :wave: :wave:

Firstly .
I replied to your opening post .
Open your eyes you thick fuck .
Or maybe you just didn't like seeing the truth about your sport .

Secondly .
Please feel free to show where I posted the term GAYfl .

I'll wait .

Lol
You're losing the plot .
Maybe the door slammed on you . :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
So much anger so much hate, I'm not surprised you have no issue vilifying people with interllectual disabilities. By the way were you planning on addressing the fact you have so little trouble in doing so, in fact go out of your way to do so, you've convently ignored that part of the thread so far.

And secondly who accused you specifically of using the term Gayfl? Read the title of the thread, I don't need to prove your a homophobe to demonstrate the underlying bigotry in rugby league, your friend and confidant parra did that for me. The fact that your personally a bigot who has no problem vilifying people less fortunate or different from you is proven with you own words across the whole forum.
You did you stupid fuck .
Please try to keep up .

Still waiting for you to address the premise of the thread, why do you and all other league follows feel its not only ok but amusing in fact to use the terms Gayfl and
Victaaard. You yourself being one of the worst offenders. Enough slinking away, why so many league bigots like your close confidant Parra.

So many lols at the braindead fumblers

& please show any homophobic comments by myself ..
:wave: :wave: :wave:

I'll wait ..

You're off the rails Axey .
Ranting raving ...with no proof ..
Seems to be a common trait of yours .
No need to to get so angry and frustrated big guy, I'll ask it again why do you and all other league followers feel it's not only ok but amusing in fact to use terms like gayfl and victaard, see the two terms there champ, stop Cherry picking and how about addressing the fact You slinky are absolutely one of the worst offenders ,you go out of your way to use the term victaard even adding extra letters to allow you to do so, you sir are a bigot who has no qualms vilifying people with intellectual disabilities, your own words across this forum condemn you.

I'm a little disgusted that some body even a bigot like yourself would feel it's ok to defend themselves with the claim of but I'm not a homophobe I just enjoy vilifying people less fortunate than myself such as the intellectually disabled to give people like my mate parra a good laugh, And nobody has any doubts as to his views in regards to the gay community.
I really did say it all here.
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Come on Axey .

You made the claim about me being a homophobe .

Show something .

Don't stumble into a closed door
:(/ :(/ :(/

Come on Axey don't do a Forrest & run .

Show something to back up your lie.

Still waiting for you to address the premise of the thread, why do you and all other league follows feel its not only ok but amusing in fact to use the terms Gayfl and Victaaard. You yourself being one of the worst offenders. Enough slinking away, why so many league bigots like your close confidant Parra.

:wave: :wave:

Run Forrest run
First things first, back to back posts within 2 mins of each other you really do crave my attention way to much,but I digress.

Ok I'll try it like this sentences don't seem to do you any favours,to much info to process all at once it would appear.

Did I accuse league follows of using derogatory and offensive terms. Yes
Where those terms Gayfl and Victaaard. Yes
Did I accuse you of specifically using the term Gayfl. No
Did I accuse you of specifically using the term Victaaard. Many times
Do you consistently use the term Victaaard. Yes often
Are you a bigot. Yes a big one
Have you addressed the fact you are a bigot. Not once
Did I accuse you of being a homophobe. No, but judging by your friends it wouldn't surprise me.

Cherry picking and deflecting in no way covers up your underlying bigotry slinky, maybe addressing your disgusting behaviour and attitudes towards those less fortunate, might be of more benefit to you as an individual.
All my points beautifully made and easy to understand
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
We moved on from gayfl years ago, it's now called Fumbleball, quite apt if you ask me.
This does say it all
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

pussycat wrote:
The axe wrote:
I'm amazed that at this point in time Rugby League fans appear to have no problems in using terms such as ******* and Gayfl, one would think that in this day and age when both sides of the political divide have been able to come together to support a disability support scheme and same sex marriage is just around the corner that these derogatory terms would have been consigned to the pass. There is nothing clever in belittling and degrading people who have intellectual disabilities or happen to be gay, time to grow up and leave this bigotry behind.
I find myself having to agree with Axe on this one. When talking about an AFL player we shouldn't use derogatory team . Were grown ups, well most of us. When talking about an AFL player we should simply say, 'this bloke has an unusual putting action'.
More homophobia, we really don't have to look far, and not only that a horrible attempt at humour
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol run Forrest run .
It's there for all to see ,yet you deny it .

Once more for the mentally challenged .

You asked why I & ALL other RL followers use the terms GAYFL & Victaaard .
Apparently I'm one of the worst offenders .

I'll just wait here till you finish your run Forrest .

You are a bit flustered ATM .
Ranting raving posting lies .

& before we get on to Victaaard I'd also like some proof of ALL RL followers doing what you claim .
You did say ALL .

Geez start backing up Forrest .
Beep beep beep

& Axey posters have been banned for making claims like yours about ALL Fans .

I suppose you wil have a good excuse for running if you get banned .
I put it in point form for you what more can I do, so far you defence is that you are a bigot but that's ok because your not a homophobe dear me Phil, or we could go with your best mate and confirmed homophobe parra who informs us that league fans haven't used gayfl for years and we know you are one of the worst offenders when it comes to using victaard just shameful Phil. I'm very comfortable with were I'm at, how about you slinky?
All good points good on me
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
& once again the fumblers are caught out & now MIA .

Where art thou Axey ?
You absolutely crave my attention don't you Phil, as I've explained to you before slinky I post here when I have nothing better to do, this clearly is your better thing to do. Next time your riding your bmx home after a long day working the drive through and as your sit down to your mums lamb roast remember some of us have big boy jobs with big boy responsibility.
I like what I did here
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol run Forrest run .

& before we get on to Victaaard I'd also like some proof of ALL RL followers doing what you claim .
You did say ALL .

Beep beep beep

I put it in point form for you what more can I do, so far you defence is that you are a bigot but that's ok because your not a homophobe dear me Phil, or we could go with your best mate and confirmed homophobe parra who informs us that league fans haven't used gayfl for years and we know you are one of the worst offenders when it comes to using victaard just shameful Phil. I'm very comfortable with were I'm at, how about you slinky?
Deflection alert .
Lol .
Can you please post proof of your claim that I & ALL RL fans use the terms GAYfl & Victaard .
You seem to have a bit of trouble providing evidence .
I'm sure you will deflect ,rant & talk shit till this thread is locked .

It's the fumble way .
& stop deflecting on to Parra .
You got an argument with him ...take it up with him
We are talking about how
You made a specific claim about me .
Back it up Forrest .lol

You make me chuckle when you think you've made a point, my claim is that you have no problem using the term victaard, in fact your one of the worst offenders your a bigot as is your best mate parra who is a confirmed homophobe. It's all in point form just a few posts back slinky.
So true
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol run Forrest run .

You did say ALL .

Beep beep beep

AFL is the last sport that should claim other sports to have bigotry.

It is Rugby League that has one of the biggest followings from the middle Eastern and Muslim communuties. As well as lots more black players and supporters.

While it is AFL that calls it indigenous players apes and boos them with a 98% white fanbase in the game.

Is Rugby League that had a gay player come out 20 years ago while AFL has men punching women in it's stands.

As for AFL, I will always see it as a soft feminin game. Nothing to do with sexuality. Just a game that I have no respect for and laugh at.
I do enjoy your idiot brothers take on the line, I'm not a sexiest but, Nothing to do with sexuality of course.
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Hehe, all those old names he mentioned are so 70's-90's anyway.

We have descriptions that are very apt, like say, fumbles, you guys like fumbling now don't you?

You also have bumbles, you guys are known for your bumbling.

And there's stumbling, most people do this when drunk, but our very own aussie (hehe stolen from everyone else's sport) sport has this as part of their rules, you must stumble about, and if capable, when the umpie ain't looking, rumble the nearest opponent by smacking him up the side of the head in a dog shot so you can watch him crumble to the ground.

Hence the Fumbles, Bumbles, Stumbles, Rumbles and Crumbles. only a Victopian could love it.

http://talkingfooty.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5892
Again with the comfirmation, we haven't used those terms for years Your Honour.
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

I was starting to worry about you slinky, when would the lightbulb go off, for a second I thought I might have to bump this thread myself. But not to worry here you are, i do really have the ability to drag you around by the nose, and you don't even know its happening do you?

Now ive said this to you before slinky and I do think its still relevant to you, there is no man more blind than one who will not see.

So lets go back over what we have covered.
Are you a bigot, yes as proven by some of your most recent comments.
Is Parra a homophobe, yes read just about any post in this thread.
Did Parra confirm that the above mentioned terms were frequently used by league fans, yes more than once.
Do league fans still use these terms, well judging by my foray in hell on such League sites as the above mentioned LU and others the answer is yes and often. Other than sprouting the usual conspiracy theories and endless drivel about the regionals it seems to be the most popular past time, and not once did I find someone standing up to these people, the use of these terms is both enjoyed and it would appear revelled in.

Start from the start slinky, put some thought into what you read and I have no doubt that even you can see the light.
P.S I do love when you think you have made a strong point.