Sydney Kings v West Sydney Razorbacks

Whether it be cricket, golf, basketball, tennis, boxing or any other sport - this is the place for you.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Sydney Kings v West Sydney Razorbacks

Post by Beaussie »

Well what a night at the basketball last night. The Kings had me worried in the first quarter when at one stage they were down by 9pts, but thankfully they were able to rise to the challenge and take the honour of the bragging rights in Sydney. The Kings also ensured I won a bet with KE for $30. I expect payment asap KE.

Sydney 100 def West Sydney 86

The pigs look very shaky in their quest to make the playoffs. You'd have to be crap to not make the playoffs considering it is a Top 8 with only 11 teams in the NBL. Do you think your piggies can still make the playoffs KE? :lol:

"There's only one team in Sydney" :P
JF_Bay22_SCG
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by JF_Bay22_SCG »

The Swine are a complete joke this year. With no John Rillie shooting from outside and Gordie McLeod calling the plays they are a mere shell of the tea that very nearly won the comp last year (and really should have.)

Check out the whinging on http://the-pig-pen.com/forum/index.php. They are not even turning up to games any more. And have been given a lot of stick by us Kings fans for not coming to the Ent Centre any more.

"One team in Sydney-the TRENDWEST SYDNEY KINGS!"

JF

PS:- They are down 48-54 in Darwin today Beaussie! :cry:
Last edited by JF_Bay22_SCG on Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

How lame are the excuses of the Pigs fans for not showing up at the Ent. Centre for the Kings v Pigs game (ie: don't want to been seen as financially supporting the Kings). :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm doubting it at the moment beaussie. And I sincerely hope they dont 'cause they will more than likely be up against the kings and we both know that means more bets. I want to keep my money. hope you spent your last winnings wisely. Oh yeah thats right it went on beers at churchills. Well I hope they went down well.

2067. The year of the pigs. :(

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?