Fight Club - Football Club Memberships

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: Fight Club - Memberships

Post by Swans4ever »

Sydney Swans now 52000, GWS 12500 - that makes 64500 members in NSW!!!!! Wow just wow! How many RL members in Vic?? 14k. How about NZ
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

I was wrong 16k members for Melb Storm, 17800 for NZ, and QLD 35280 for Broncos, 17839 for Cowboys and 9078 for Gold Coast Titans - making a GRAND total of 62100 NRL members for ALL THREE QLD NRL CLUBS!!!!!! That's right arguably the strongest RL state or a least part of the strongest RL territory in the WORLD and they have 2 k LESS members than AFL clubs in NSW!!!!!!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

And yet two of those teams represent regional teams that haven't got the population of the big cities like Brisbane or Sydney eh.

And the 4 afl clubs all have members that only match 3/4's or 2/3rds of any given crowd at any given time compared to all those RL clubs being within 15% of their members turning up each game. Hmmmmmm.

http://afltables.com/afl/crowds/2016.html

Swans 33,964

Like the swans with a 33k average yet having over 52k members, where are they all, at home watching for their owners to get back from the big game? Near 20k difference just for that one club. I wonder how many zealots buy memberships for other clubs to boost the game eh?

Lions 17,569 *no one can tell with those convenient coloured seats :>::

Suns 14,064 :(/ :(/ :(/ Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

GWS 12,483 surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre :(/ :(/ :(/

:mrgreen:

:)))

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
And yet two of those teams represent regional teams that haven't got the population of the big cities like Brisbane or Sydney eh.

And the 4 afl clubs all have members that only match 3/4's or 2/3rds of any given crowd at any given time compared to all those RL clubs being within 15% of their members turning up each game. Hmmmmmm.

http://afltables.com/afl/crowds/2016.html

Swans 33,964

Like the swans with a 33k average yet having over 52k members, where are they all, at home watching for their owners to get back from the big game? Near 20k difference just for that one club. I wonder how many zealots buy memberships for other clubs to boost the game eh?

Lions 17,569 *no one can tell with those convenient coloured seats :>::

Suns 14,064 :(/ :(/ :(/ Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

GWS 12,483 surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre :(/ :(/ :(/

:mrgreen:

:)))

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
similar case with south shitney thickshit, 30k plus members & whats their crowd average? :)))

where are all their fans?
as you said, with your but buts in the other thread, not all NRLOL fans can attend matches each week, but the AFL clubs still manage to sign them up as members
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I dont care about other Sydney NRL clubs thickshit, you guys called out my team and my teams memberships are far closer to reality than any of those mythical fumbleball numbers.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I think it is all memberships para. So a large proportion may be say 3 game memberships therefore they, obviously are not going to go to every game. Naturally. Hope that clears it up. Same for rl clubs I assume. Broncos offer a 4 game membership I think.

Also, Gold Coast o reported to be 6th biggest city? Although Gold Coast is a region not a city so not sure how that works lol
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
I dont care about other Sydney NRL clubs thickshit, you guys called out my team and my teams memberships are far closer to reality than any of those mythical fumbleball numbers.
lol the numbers are backed up in the AFL clubs annual reports! i was just pointing out how hypocritical & shit your but but argument is as all you have to do is look at the South Shitney memberships to crowd figures
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

He still hasn't got his mind across what a membership is!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Naaa I'm too fucking thick for that, fw.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Naaa I'm too fucking thick for that, fw.
thank you finally admitting something that every one else already knows
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans membership 52290 GWS 12651, giving a total of 64941 for NSW! South Sydney 32580, Paramatta Eels 22048 the two biggest NRL clubs in NSW total - 54628! Meaning AFL win again!!!
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I think an average for each code insydney would be better.
Veni, vidi, vici
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

Everybody knows that Club membership numbers are so easily rigged and flawed, I just think the AFL have Learnt to manipulate/build on them a lot better than the NRL and A-League.

For example I'd take the GWS membership Figure with a grain of salt, my son has registered with the local AFL team (plays aus kick) and he has recieved GWS membership as part of his registration, the swans for sure would be doing the same. It's no wonder GWS's membership has grown but their revenue hasn't risen.
If the wanderers did the same their membership base would be in the 6 figures, and every NRL team bar the roosters would see rises in the tens of thousands.

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

214Four wrote:
Everybody knows that Club membership numbers are so easily rigged and flawed, I just think the AFL have Learnt to manipulate/build on them a lot better than the NRL and A-League.

For example I'd take the GWS membership Figure with a grain of salt, my son has registered with the local AFL team (plays aus kick) and he has recieved GWS membership as part of his registration, the swans for sure would be doing the same. It's no wonder GWS's membership has grown but their revenue hasn't risen.
If the wanderers did the same their membership base would be in the 6 figures, and every NRL team bar the roosters would see rises in the tens of thousands.
Lol jealous flog! The membership figures are back up in the clubs annual reports that are publicly released to the public! The NRLOLs are not!

You got another but but excuse?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

214Four wrote:

Well that's even better because it means participation is growing strongly in NSW, 2014 - Swans members 40k
2015 Swans members 48k
2016 Swans members 52k

If your theory is correct (which I think is a Hugh pile of horse shit!) then we are outpacing growth in sports like soccer, RL and RU!