KE Reprting live from the U S of A

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: KE Reprting live from the U S of A

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol .
You're still wrong
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by post_hoc »

Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
so now the goalposts have been moved yet again, no no we didn't mean the biggest biggest we meant the biggest in a season of a particular code. We honestly didn't mean the biggest sport as was originally claimed, honest.

Next it will be no we didn't mean that biggest we meant biggest on a sunday in June between 11 am and 2 pm
Children 4 - 11 introductory
And
Indoor counted
http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/art ... ppl64apyn0

And who is moving the goal posts - your the one that made the comment. I just proved it was wrong.
Do you actually know what the mini roos program is? 4-11 is not at daycare centres, it is mainly a club based program. We call it small sided football. It is not programs run in bloody daycare centres so either you are a liar or ignorant your choice.

So goalposts.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Pete_09 wrote:
King u should tell all the Yanks that we have a sport of our own (exactly the way they do with Gridiron) which is loved by most of the country just like American Football is over there where we got massive crowds of 80,000 + to some games & average 35,000.

I am pretty sure they will be more interested in that than Thugby which Im pretty sure is played there & about as popular as it is in all the Southern States here.

Thanks King, well done mate
Pete your kidding me right?

Rugby League is the closest football code to Grid Iron. America would always prefer League to AFL.

Both Grid Iron and Rugby League has -

Similar built players
Line Breaks
Try lines/Touch down lines
Conversion kicks
Rectangle fields
Same goals.
Collision tackles head on

None of this fumbling drop balls, playing on out of the field or getting points for not kicking straight which is all your Victorian game is..

You don't even have any round fields there to play on in America :lol: :lol:
Last edited by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
so now the goalposts have been moved yet again, no no we didn't mean the biggest biggest we meant the biggest in a season of a particular code. We honestly didn't mean the biggest sport as was originally claimed, honest.

Next it will be no we didn't mean that biggest we meant biggest on a sunday in June between 11 am and 2 pm
And
Indoor counted

And who is moving the goal posts - your the one that made the comment. I just proved it was wrong.
I have ALWAYS quoted ABS which separates indoor from outdoor. The figures I quoted in here were ABS so no they are not counted
Well this is from the FFA!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:

And
Indoor counted

Do you actually know what the mini roos program is? 4-11 is not at daycare centres, it is mainly a club based program. We call it small sided football. It is not programs run in bloody daycare centres so either you are a liar or ignorant your choice.

So goalposts.
So why is it at my daughters child care centre then!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:
King u should tell all the Yanks that we have a sport of our own (exactly the way they do with Gridiron) which is loved by most of the country just like American Football is over there where we got massive crowds of 80,000 + to some games & average 35,000.

I am pretty sure they will be more interested in that than Thugby which Im pretty sure is played there & about as popular as it is in all the Southern States here.

Rugby League is the closest football code to Grid Iron. American will always prefer League to AFL.

Both have-

Similar built players
Line Breaks
Conversion kicks
Rectangle fields
Same goals.

Rugby League has more potential in the United States than AFL will ever have. You don't even have any round fields there to play on. :lol: :lol:
I don't think the yanks care about either really - why would they be??
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Swans4ever wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:

Rugby League is the closest football code to Grid Iron. American will always prefer League to AFL.

Both have-

Similar built players
Line Breaks
Conversion kicks
Rectangle fields
Same goals.

Rugby League has more potential in the United States than AFL will ever have. You don't even have any round fields there to play on. :lol: :lol:
True. But whatever way you look at it. Most Americans would relate to Rugby League more than they would to AFL.

Although very amateur. They do have a national team that will be playing in the Rugby League World cup.

Which is alot more than AFL has ever had there.
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by post_hoc »

Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:

And
Indoor counted

So goalposts.
My guess is it isn't miniroos but rather little kickers or grasshopper soccer, which are private companies
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans4ever wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:

Both have-

Similar built players
Line Breaks
Conversion kicks
Rectangle fields
Same goals.

True. But whatever way you look at it. Most Americans would relate to Rugby League more than they would to AFL.

Although very amateur. They do have a national team that will be playing in the Rugby League World cup.

Which is alot more than AFL has ever had there.
Probably right but American have so much of their domestic sports they, it's a bit wishful thinking they will go out of their way and take up another sport.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Pete_09 wrote:

Rugby League is the closest football code to Grid Iron. America would always prefer League to AFL.

Both Grid Iron and Rugby League has -

Similar built players
Line Breaks
Conversion kicks
Rectangle fields
Same goals.

None of this fumbling drop balls, playing on out of the field or getting points for not kicking straight which is all your Victorian game is..

You don't even have any round fields there to play on in America :lol: :lol:
I think Pete might be getting gridiron and netball mixed up.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Pete_09
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Brisbane Lions

Post by Pete_09 »

In AFL a person kicks the ball to a guy to catch it (we say mark) & a defender tries to spoil it.

In American Football a quarterback tries to throw the ball to a guy to catch it & a defender tries to spoil it.

That is very similar to AFL & the part that makes American Football exciting & something that Rugby League is missing, a contest for the ball!

Anyone can throw a ball backwards & then run into someone. Wow so exciting
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
post_hoc wrote:

And
Indoor counted

So goalposts.

Fuck me dead such a liar, you come in here trying to pick up blokes and now you say you have daughters, you are one real piece of work swines .
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Pete_09 wrote:
In AFL a person kicks the ball to a guy to catch it (we say mark) & a defender tries to spoil it.

In American Football a quarterback tries to throw the ball to a guy to catch it & a defender tries to spoil it.

That is very similar to AFL & the part that makes American Football exciting & something that Rugby League is missing, a contest for the ball!

Ummm one on one strips you idiot.

Interceptions when passing, that's a contest for possession eh dickhead?

A knock on or back sees both teams trying to regather the ball, oppo gets it, PLAY ON, you get it back, KNOCK ON.

A kickoff can see both teams attempt to get the ball, it's called a CONTEST for POSSESSION too.

A scrum still allows for BOTH teams to push thus giving BOTH teams a CONTEST for POSSESSION.

GOT IT YET THICKHEAD?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Pete_09
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Brisbane Lions

Post by Pete_09 »

You might be right but they are boring contests ;)
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Pete_09 wrote:

Pete are you seriously trying to tell me AFL has more in common with Grid Iron than Rugby League lol?? :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League