Boo Goodesy!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Boo Goodesy!

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What's wrong with his war dance during the indigenous round, anyone having a crack at that is racist in my book or a moron just trying to stir trouble just for the hell of it. You know what round they are celebrating, if you don't agree, don't go to the footy that round if you don't wanna see abbos* being celebrated doing their thing.

What's different from his try, or goal celebration to some redneck showing off slitting his throat towards opposition fans and stuff?

Nothing, that's what.

Far as I'm concerned, he should have stuck to it and done it every time he kicked a goal, and so should anyone else that wants too, sport is where you can express yourself without discrimination, or so it's supposed to be, you don't see people complain when a wanka scores and puts crap on fans trying to rile them up, naa easier to attack the fella showing some pride passion and self respect for himself and the people he's representing at that time, so much easier to attack him because you feel threatened somehow.

Threatened lol.
I assume this is aimed at my comments - I have no trouble with war dance - my preference was prior to match WITH other indigenous players being involved (it's actually a dance for the Australian boomerangs) why couldn't he make it inclusive rather than decisive? If Greg Inglis did this to manly supporters on the hill after a try you'd say the same thing!
Don't lie and try and twist this you racist apologistic piece of do gooding crap, the Indigenous guys in MY sport, Do this EVERY WEEK without a single DRAMA, I assume you get it.

Many supporters boo anyone not playing for Manly, same as all the other sides in the NRL be they black white red or blue, stop being an apologist for the afl and its feral racist ******** fans, one such being yourself.

Pretentious twat.

Sydney Swans fans (the real ones from NSW) know what happened last year and they voiced their opinion accordingly, many of them grew up supporting RL where people like Arther Beetson and co had been household names plying their trade in the big time for years long before anyone anywhere South west of the NSW border even contemplated giving the black fella a proper crack at the big time in the then VFL.

Get bent.
Fuck off you sack of shit - by all means post where RL indigenous players EVERY week after a try do a war dance! Where did I say that he should be booed - I have maintained from the beginning that the booing never happened prior to last AND if you read above I stated that his acceptance speech was being misquoted - lastly I have posted previously that he was not to know when he pointed out the 13 yr old her age ONLY that she was using racist abuse. Get your facts right yah flog before you start saying I have said something I haven't - lastly I said I didn't have a problem with his dance but I would PREFER that he did it prior to the match. In RU and in the RL indigenous games these dances ALLWAYS happen prior to the match - as a celebration of indigenous culture and taking pride in their heritage AND with all indigenous players taking part. I have yet to see one performed during a match - your turning into as big a blog as the fuck stick crapper above. Misstating, taking comments out of context AND assuming facts where none exists. Go and shove your head up some guys arse like the rest of the bum sniffing posters!
Fucking moron, all you need to know you lying piece of shit is the goanna was in last years NRL promo, guess what, another black fella is the face of the game this year. Just stop talking, you make me wanna smash your face in because of the constant fucking dribble.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
GrimReaper
Team: Not some disgarded Victorian team based in Sydney
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by GrimReaper »

Boo!
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Yeah there is a big difference in the respect NRL fans have for indigenous players compared to the AFL.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

We are accepting of all cultures .

No one whitey parent rules in RL
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yes I read it again .
There are no one whitey patent rules in RL .

We are accepting of all cultures .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o