AFL, the most valuable sport on Australian TV

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
noshouldercharge4u
Team: north melbourne
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL, the most valuable sport on Australian TV

Post by noshouldercharge4u »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Meh the $400 million + from the SL alone puts RL way in front, he seems to think the UK rights are given away for free.
Wtf are you on about homophobe.Now you are bringing in what SL makes.Desperate much :_<> :_<> If we are going to do that then I think the world game might be a little bit in front :_<> :_<>
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

noshouldercharge4u wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
We count NZ cause they are part of the League, with more growth on the way..
if we don't count them its only 15 teams.. (we are counting for)

Be interesting to know how much England pay the NRL for the rights, (anyone know ???)
as it is shown on a few channels over there.

It is sad u are only number 1 in 3 states. in the whole world.

AT least the R.L can boast bigger then that, even if they are not number 1 or 2 in the country that play the game
Why can't you lot just admit you'll always be number 2 in Australia and the AFL will always remain the most valuable sport on Australian TV? Reality check time leaguies.
Number 2 in crowds
number 2 in Income

but NUMBER 1 on TV!
Not according to the networks who pay more for the right to broadcast AFL.On Australian rights alone more than 60 million per year. Id say that makes AFL the most valuable commodity on Australian TV.AFL number 1 at everything :cheers:

again you going back to the 7 year deal .............

5 years = 2billion 15 AUS teams 1 x NZ team
6 years = 2.5 billion 18 AUS teams

Ohh btw AFL goes for 3 hours to NRL 2 hours>
Afl has 70% more Advertising per game. (quarter time half time 3/4 quarter) advert every goal
NRL lucky to have 4 adverts per Half.

now you do the stats

facts Man
5 years 1.8 billion with naming rights.All games musty be shown in isolation to appease the networks.Still no stand alone origin weekend and ridiculous time slots and you are still behind.Dont give a fuck about other rights read the OP.This is about the Australian rights and you are number 2.Actually you are number 2 everywhere.
when the bumsniffers try to pump up the their broadcast deal, by using examples of their H&A season & teams, then try to compare it to the AFL H&A season, they like to leave out simple things like their RLWC,tests, internationals & SOO

"Estimated figures supplied to The Sunday Telegraph indicate that 20 per cent of the NRL’s $1 billion TV broadcast deal is credited to the ­appeal of Origin"
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/no-mat ... 6930436026

so when really when you break it down their H&A season is worth far less when you include the value of their other games & gimmicks of SOO
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol gimmick bot is making a return .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:

Be interesting to know how much England pay the NRL for the rights, (anyone know ???)

AT least the R.L can boast bigger then that, even if they are not number 1 or 2 in the country that play the game
Why can't you lot just admit you'll always be number 2 in Australia and the AFL will always remain the most valuable sport on Australian TV? Reality check time leaguies.
Number 2 in crowds
number 2 in Income

but NUMBER 1 on TV!
Not according to the networks who pay more for the right to broadcast AFL.On Australian rights alone more than 60 million per year. Id say that makes AFL the most valuable commodity on Australian TV.AFL number 1 at everything :cheers:

Afl has 70% more Advertising per game. (quarter time half time 3/4 quarter) advert every goal

now you do the stats

facts Man
5 years 1.8 billion with naming rights.All games musty be shown in isolation to appease the networks.Still no stand alone origin weekend and ridiculous time slots and you are still behind.Dont give a fuck about other rights read the OP.This is about the Australian rights and you are number 2.Actually you are number 2 everywhere.
when the bumsniffers try to pump up the their broadcast deal, by using examples of their H&A season & teams, then try to compare it to the AFL H&A season, they like to leave out simple things like their RLWC,tests, internationals & SOO

"Estimated figures supplied to The Sunday Telegraph indicate that 20 per cent of the NRL’s $1 billion TV broadcast deal is credited to the ­appeal of Origin"

so when really when you break it down their H&A season is worth far less when you include the value of their other games & gimmicks of SOO

I like how you keep forgetting RLWC AND internationals are not included in the Deal..
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

NZ Warriors haven't even been sorted out yet let alone the National side :lol:

The NRL TV deal continues ........... ](*,)
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:

Number 2 in crowds
number 2 in Income

but NUMBER 1 on TV!

now you do the stats

facts Man

You should probably enquire about getting a job at the Telegraph when you leave school you dim-witted metho swiller, your both full of shit. The NRL's home and away completion attracts over 110m viewers last season, Origin about 11 million. or not quiet 10% . But so what if RL has rep football? The AFL can only wish and pretend!!! Rugby League is a multi faceted organisation, the AFL on the other hand is a very one dimensional organisation, popular only in a few Southern state of Australia! and despite all there propaganda and bullshit even the support in that is in decline.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:

Number 2 in crowds
number 2 in Income

but NUMBER 1 on TV!

now you do the stats

facts Man

You should probably enquire about getting a job at the Telegraph when you leave school you dim-witted metho swiller, your both full of shit. The NRL's home and away completion attracts over 110m viewers last season, Origin about 11 million. or not quiet 10% . But so what if RL has rep football? The AFL can only wish and pretend!!! Rugby League is a multi faceted organisation, the AFL on the other hand is a very one dimensional organisation, popular only in a few Southern state of Australia! and despite all there propaganda and bullshit even the support in that is in decline.
More but buts and imaginary made up figures!

Simple fact pussycat, I'll keepp it simple for you simpletons!
Nrlol gets less money for h&a season, internationals, soo, tests and so on compared to the afls h&a season!
So in conclusion afl number 1 nrlol number 2
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The_Wookie wrote:
you and parra both keep saying afl is in decline, and if thats the case god help you, because without tv money you have fuck all.If the AFL is dying, then rugby league is dead
So it's ok to point out other sports having a decline in Ratings (Rugby League didn't Haha) and the declining average attendances at all the footy codes but not when it involves afl?

Riiiight.

And I don't remember continually posting about the afl in decline, could you link me up where I am consistently doing this?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
you and parra both keep saying afl is in decline, and if thats the case god help you, because without tv money you have fuck all.If the AFL is dying, then rugby league is dead
So it's ok to point out other sports having a decline in Ratings (Rugby League didn't Haha) and the declining average attendances at all the footy codes but not when it involves afl?

Riiiight.

And I don't remember continually posting about the afl in decline, could you link me up where I am consistently doing this?
Um when claims like that are made by aflol fans .
Proof is not required .
I've just been accused of having multiple usernames here .
Just like when I joined .

WTF is wrong with these people .
You said this .
No I didn't
Yes you did
Show me where

Crickets chirping .

🤣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Who are you this time?

LOL
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

leagueiscrap wrote:
pussycat wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:

Number 2 in crowds
number 2 in Income

but NUMBER 1 on TV!

now you do the stats

facts Man

More but buts and imaginary made up figures!

Simple fact pussycat, I'll keepp it simple for you simpletons!
Nrlol gets less money for h&a season, internationals, soo, tests and so on compared to the afls h&a season!
So in conclusion afl number 1 nrlol number 2

The NRL might take in less money but in the past couple of years , and I suspect the next couple churn out more .They have more Viewers!!! those figures aren't made up. Just because your not capable of reading them doesn't make them pretend. and no bub, but, but membership - please...

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:

Riiiight.

Um when claims like that are made by aflol fans .
Proof is not required .
I've just been accused of having multiple usernames here .
Just like when I joined .

WTF is wrong with these people .
You said this .
No I didn't
Yes you did
Show me where

Crickets chirping .

Thre's not many league supporters on here. So who are these aliases? maybe your me.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

He is a paranoid fruit loop .

Apparently according to him I'm on BF .

Lol no haven't posted there for about 5 yrs ..

I'm also a Broncos supporter ...Oikee ..
Lol
I was previously RD

So much derp in that thread started by Gilligan .

& he just claimed I have many usernames here .

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Keep wondering .
I've never denied or agreed I'm who you claim .

I just get great enjoyment out of the paranoid ramblings of Gilligan

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Intentcity wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Keep wondering .
I've never denied or agreed I'm who you claim .

I just get great enjoyment out of the paranoid ramblings of Gilligan
You don't need to confirm it Phillip, it's already been confirmed.
Lol .
By who .
I hope it wasn't your detective work .
A battle pirate who can't do basic math is not a reliable source .

🤣
Xman wrote