best of AFL players cant even beat AMATEURS

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: best of AFL players cant even beat AMATEURS

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Just run straight over the top of them, who say's you have to give them the ball.

It's mine you little stickinsect, come and get it.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Simple fact is they played at the highest level & were lauded by media ,coaches etc & were amongst the highest paid .
Get back to me when a fumbler does that .
Why would a champion AFL player move to a lower paid RL post?
Firstly they have the chance to represent there Country, not just pretend.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Simple fact is they played at the highest level & were lauded by media ,coaches etc & were amongst the highest paid .
Get back to me when a fumbler does that .
picked because they were apparently supreme athletes well at NRLOL level!
given every opportunity to succeed, but simply failed! to dumb, to show, to unfit, to uncu to make it :)))
Last edited by leagueiscrap on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Can you try to post in English you incoherent **** .

It's TOO when describing TOO much TOO long etc .
&
What is PROMOSED .
WHAT is UNCU?
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by 214Four »

umm no matter how much you afl fans try there is no excuse for a team of professional players to lose to a team full of amateurs! FULL STOP!

The excuses ive read in here are just lame!

*the shape of the ball* you can say the ball is different shape (I'm sorry but if you can kick an oval ball then a round ball is easier and it shouldn't take much time for professional sports people to adjust, maybe if afl was played with a round ball and this game made you play with an oval is accept that as an excuse, also it's not like your 'dream team wouldn't of had time practising with a round ball or exposure to soccer in the past?! The thing is AFL GUYS ARE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD NO REAL ISSUE KICKING A ROUND BALL WHEN THEY PLAY USING A HARDER OVAL BALL!

*the field is a different size and shape* the field is actually smaller so if anything this should benefit afl guys as the smaller field size helps compensate over the different shape of the field, because the professional afl players should hAve a higher fitness level to help them keep the ball and regain the ball easier if lost. Also the afls longer and more accurate kicking should benefit them more on a smaller field.

*the rules are different* fark me the whole reason you afl laughs go over there is because how similar your games Are and this international rules crap is only way afl can play an international fixture, so you guys can't go make a game that blends the rules of both and then complain because you can't win lol! You dum fucks made the rules!

Maybe you should start complaining on the players the Irish are selecting, perhaps change the rules so that they have to pick even less quality amatuers hahaha!! Perhaps from their under 10s! Haha maybe then afl 'dream team' will win HAHAHAHA
:(/ :_<> :lol:

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
Xman
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

214Four wrote:
umm no matter how much you afl fans try there is no excuse for a team of professional players to lose to a team full of amateurs! FULL STOP!

The excuses ive read in here are just lame!

*the shape of the ball* you can say the ball is different shape (I'm sorry but if you can kick an oval ball then a round ball is easier and it shouldn't take much time for professional sports people to adjust, maybe if afl was played with a round ball and this game made you play with an oval is accept that as an excuse, also it's not like your 'dream team wouldn't of had time practising with a round ball or exposure to soccer in the past?! The thing is AFL GUYS ARE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD NO REAL ISSUE KICKING A ROUND BALL WHEN THEY PLAY USING A HARDER OVAL BALL!

*the field is a different size and shape* the field is actually smaller so if anything this should benefit afl guys as the smaller field size helps compensate over the different shape of the field, because the professional afl players should hAve a higher fitness level to help them keep the ball and regain the ball easier if lost. Also the afls longer and more accurate kicking should benefit them more on a smaller field.

*the rules are different* fark me the whole reason you afl laughs go over there is because how similar your games Are and this international rules crap is only way afl can play an international fixture, so you guys can't go make a game that blends the rules of both and then complain because you can't win lol! You dum fucks made the rules!

Maybe you should start complaining on the players the Irish are selecting, perhaps change the rules so that they have to pick even less quality amatuers hahaha!! Perhaps from their under 10s! Haha maybe then afl 'dream team' will win HAHAHAHA
:(/ :_<> :lol:
its a completely different game than AFL. It's Irelands game. Why wouldnt they win. Im sure the ARL would also lose
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol .
It's not Ireland's game ..
But but but .
Any excuse for the uncos getting touched up by the amateurs .
The game is some hybrid abortion of AFL & Ireland's game.BUT BUT BUT LOL
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol .
It's not Ireland's game ..
But but but .
Any excuse for the uncos getting touched up by the amateurs .
The game is some hybrid abortion of AFL & Ireland's game.BUT BUT BUT LOL
it's a completely different game with a round ball not an oval ball :thumbleft:

the result is still not as embarrassing and as funny as those two AFL duds and NRLOL superstars hunt and folau! :\:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.