How's Jarryd Hayne going in the NFL?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: How's Jarryd Hayne going in the NFL?

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote:
Nov 23, 2015 @ 01:55 PM 483 views

Jesse Lawrence

The Business of Australian Rugby And Its Intersection With The NFL

Before being released and rejoining the San Francisco 49ers on their practice squad, rookie running back Jarryd Hayne had taken Niners Nation by storm after already establishing himself as a huge star in his home nation of Australia. The former National Rugby Leaguer had a highlight-filled preseason for the 49ers as a running back and returner and was a member of the team’s active roster, garnering action in their first six regular season games.

Read more dickhead! http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawren ... h-the-nfl/
Jarryd Hayne looks set to remain with the San Francisco 49ers after being overlooked by rival franchises, according to US reports.

Hayne was up for grabs after the Niners waived his contract and cut him from their 53-man active roster, giving the 31 other teams a 48-hour window to snap up the former NRL star.

But while there was speculation the Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions or Seattle Seahawks may make a play for the 27-year-old, he has been snubbed.

Hayne will now remain with the injury-hit 49ers, although it is unclear whether he will be recalled to the active roster or forced to join the club's 10-man practice roster, according to San Francisco beat writer Matt Maiocco.

The move comes as a blow to the former Kangaroos, NSW and Parramatta star with his NFL career potentially in limbo.

"Former Australian rugby league star Jarryd Hayne appears to be ticketed back to the 49ers," Maiocco wrote for CSN Bay Area.

"Hayne went unclaimed through the NFL’s waiver system on Monday, clearing his return to the 49ers - whether it’s on the 10-player practice squad or a return to the team’s 53-man roster.

"After the 49ers waived Hayne on Saturday, all other 31 teams had the option of placing a waiver claim for him to join their active rosters.

Read more at http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/2015/11/14/1 ... clH22e8.99
:))) :))) :))) :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The door was left open
Lol
Deflect, come on sunshine stick to the topic.
Lol coming from you that's laughable .
& I did stay on topic replying to Wookies post .

Learn to read son .

Or close the door you opened .
Deflect, how about the original post big guy it didn't mention afl once and it's all you talked about. I don't care what you had to say to wookie not relevant to you being unable to stick to your own rules, now once again stop being such a giant hypocrite and stick to the topic, if you demand it of others you would think you could manage it yourself.
Only doing what you did .
:wave: :wave:
Deflect again not sticking to the topic or in any way addressing the original post and now trying to pass off opinion as fact again, dear me slinky your getting worse even after all the work I've do with you. Have another go and see if you can get close to responding to the thread topic in any meaningful way.
So when you go off topic or deflect it's OK .

Because in your retarrrded world someone left the door open .
Yet you have a go at me for doing what you do .

Lol you're special .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
The axe
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Melbourne fc
Been liked: 0

Post by The axe »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The door was left open
Lol

Learn to read son .

Deflect, how about the original post big guy it didn't mention afl once and it's all you talked about. I don't care what you had to say to wookie not relevant to you being unable to stick to your own rules, now once again stop being such a giant hypocrite and stick to the topic, if you demand it of others you would think you could manage it yourself.
Deflect again not sticking to the topic or in any way addressing the original post and now trying to pass off opinion as fact again, dear me slinky your getting worse even after all the work I've do with you. Have another go and see if you can get close to responding to the thread topic in any meaningful way.

Lol you're special .
I was always quite clear who left the door open slinky, not somebody you did and you haven't recovered since. Now how about you stop deflecting and address the topic of the thread and I'll be happy to explain to you why Haynes effort in making a 53 man NFL roster was such a big deal and why at this point he has been unable to hold his spot.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The door was left open
Lol

Learn to read son .

Lol you're special .
I was always quite clear who left the door open slinky, not somebody you did and you haven't recovered since. Now how about you stop deflecting and address the topic of the thread and I'll be happy to explain to you why Haynes effort in making a 53 man NFL roster was such a big deal and why at this point he has been unable to hold his spot.
then over looked by all the other NFL teams, then only to be added to the practice squad!
a target for all the players on the actual squad to run in to at practice
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

This thread just stinks of tall poppy syndrome, the man try's out and the haters say he won't even get selected to try out but he does, then the haters assume he won't get any game time which again be does and then finally the haters say he has Buckley's chance of making the 53 which he then proves them wrong by making and now the haters are back because he has been dropped into the practice squad!

Fark me guys he made the 53 man roster, he played in actual NFL season games, just remember hayne was up against potentially thousands who are at the professional level, and millions who have played the game all their life and this is after playing the game less than a handful of times!!!

That in itself should be a sign of how good an athlete he is and warren respect towards him, and hayne with achieving what he has in such a short time has drawn the attention and respect from the USA and has opened up the American eyes on just what Australia has to offer in terms of sports athletes and his success has created a even higher level of respect for all Australia's sports people.

If the Americans can see what he has achieved as successful then Aussies from all codes should be celebrating too but no, these this group who finds negativity from all hayne has achieved and out come the knifes as soon as hayne succumbs to any kind of some setback.

Seriously the haters/people here suffering from tall poppy syndrome are just jelious and wish they had even near 20% of the courage and determination that hayne has shown in just attempting this let alone be some what of a success.

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

214Four wrote:
This thread just stinks of tall poppy syndrome, the man try's out and the haters say he won't even get selected to try out but he does, then the haters assume he won't get any game time which again be does and then finally the haters say he has Buckley's chance of making the 53 which he then proves them wrong by making and now the haters are back because he has been dropped into the practice squad!

Fark me guys he made the 53 team roster,up against potentially thousands who are t the professional level And millions who have played that game all their life and only after playing less than a handful of games!!! That in itself should be a sign of how good an athlete he is, and hayne achieving this has opened up the American eyes on what Australia has to offer in terms of sports athletes and a new found respect and these sort of things Aussies from all codes should be celebrating but no out come the knifes as soon as hayne succumbs to some setbacks.

Seriously the haters/people here suffering from tall poppy syndrome are just jelious and wish they had even near 20% of the courage and determination that hayne has shown in just attempting this let alone be some what of a success.
As a lover and follower of the game for over 20 years I believe Haynes effort in making a roster was an incredible achievement, I gave him no hope and laughed at the thought. His pass blocking and inability to understand the play book hurt him badly and the fact he started dropping returns as well did him no favours. Playing against the 3 and 4 in preseason is one thing going up against the big boys on a regular basis is a whole new ball game. Could be worst he could of ended up at my beloved Browns.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Most RL fans hope he does well, it seems it's the supporters of AFL and Union that want him to fail.

Quite sad that the failure or fortune of one guy from RL having a crack at the USA's biggest sport can have such an effect on grown men that their love of their own sport blinds them to wanting another man in a different sport to fail because somewhere in the back of their warped mind, they think his failure or fortune has an effect on the code of sport they follow.

How very sad and how very snobbish, it's always the way though, anyone from the "working class" game that we are constantly told the game is from continues to put up with this kind of treatment in this day and age.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Most RL fans hope he does well, it seems it's the supporters of AFL and Union that want him to fail.

Quite sad that the failure or fortune of one guy from RL having a crack at the USA's biggest sport can have such an effect on grown men that their love of their own sport blinds them to wanting another man in a different sport to fail because somewhere in the back of their warped mind, they think his failure or fortune has an effect on the code of sport they follow.

How very sad and how very snobbish, it's always the way though, anyone from the "working class" game that we are constantly told the game is from continues to put up with this kind of treatment in this day and age.
I'd be interested to know if league followers extended this much love and understanding to Hunt and Folou when they made the switch to AFL.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The door was left open
Lol

Learn to read son .

Lol you're special .
Lol
You ran like a dog when I asked you to show how I left the door open .
You deflected & deflected .
Simply put .you went off topic & when I pointed that out you ranted about open doors .
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Funny how when I do the same to you it's unacceptable .
:(/ :(/ :(/
& im still waiting for you to show where ..
It's only been a few months .

🤣
Xman wrote
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The door was left open
Lol

Learn to read son .

Lol you're special .
Lol
Simply put .you went off topic & when I pointed that out you ranted about open doors .
Progress, it is said the first step is the hardest but now I've got you to admit you deflect and don't address the topic we can move forward together. We still do have one problem slinky, remember when I quoted you the line there is know one so blind as someone who will not see, that still applies to you big guy. I could bump the thread again if you like, and I could talk you through it again but I would think there is a good chance you will only see what you want to see, but sing out if you'd like me to once again, oh and your anger issues I do seem to be able to get you all worked up just relax champ.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The axe wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

I'd be interested to know if league followers extended this much love and understanding to Hunt and Folou when they made the switch to AFL.
Why would they when Hayne is following a dream and was not poached and shoved down everyones throat as a big win and a massive strike in some stupid footy war.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The door was left open
Lol

Learn to read son .

Lol you're special .
Lol
Progress, it is said the first step is the hardest but now I've got you to admit you deflect and don't address the topic we can move forward together. We still do have one problem slinky, remember when I quoted you the line there is know one so blind as someone who will not see, that still applies to you big guy. I could bump the thread again if you like, and I could talk you through it again but I would think there is a good chance you will only see what you want to see, but sing out if you'd like me to once again, oh and your anger issues I do seem to be able to get you all worked up just relax champ.
Bump away .
It would be a change from your usual running.

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

The axe wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

in the eyes of the tugby fans hunt and folau succeed!, even though they were failed experiments of the highest order
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
The axe wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Why would they when Hayne is following a dream and was not poached and shoved down everyones throat as a big win and a massive strike in some stupid footy war.
Cry me a river, if double standards and hypocrisy were electricity league types could power the planet
The axe
Seniors
Seniors

Post by The axe »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
The axe wrote:
[quote="AFLcrap1"]The door was left open
Lol

Learn to read son .

Lol you're special .
Lol
Bump away .
It would be a change from your usual running.[/quote]
For a third time then slinky!