AFL Fans Very Accepting of Indigenous Culture

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL Fans Very Accepting of Indigenous Culture

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman I'm afraid you can't speak for the lot of em. None of us really can but facts are this booing has significantly increased in intensity since the little girl called him an ape. Then thousands on social media attacked goodes for picking on what they thought an innocent child. Thousands. Then Eddie said goodes should play King Kong, a horribly insensitive and racist comment, and thousands more said goodes is being over sensitive and should suck it up... Think actually you were defending Eddies position, and thus totally neglecting Adams yourself on this very site Xman. So there's evidence that thousands of afl fans are clearly opposed to goodes being upset and taking a stand against what could be termed "casual racism" tho I'd prefer to just call it racism.

Yes there may be some fans booing goodes because they think he's staging, which is a fairly extensive thing to do every time someone gets a ball ... But there's def a whole bunch more who are jumping in and booing him because they can't handle it that the man is against little girls, afl club CEOs and any other fukkers who want to be racist. Thousands upon thousands of em. They need to learn, as do you and wookie Xman [-X
- He has been an unpopular player since at least 2006/7, which I have proven
- You have no proof his booing has become worse
- You have no proof it is in anyway related to his race or his stance against racism
- Other AFL players who stood up to racism werent treated the same as Goodes, showing it has nothing to do with a stance against racism
- Other players that are also unpopular for playing dirty also get similar treatment to Goodes, showing it has nothing to do with race

Yes I defended Eddie, not for those stupid comments, but for his behaviour overall which was to support Goodes and demand the fan from his club apologised to Goodes. Eddie isnt a racist, he just doesnt think about the possible meaning of his comments before he speaks
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my .
You have to be kidding .
You've joined the EDDIE excuse club .

He knew exactly what he was saying ..he was even trying to get his co host to laugh ,to join in on his racist joke .
Lol
You've jumped the shark xman .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

So you believe he made a racist comment for laughs. OK then....
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

BruceOfRedfernNSW wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What a joke.
All of the credible studies just don't agree with what you WANT to believe, don't they, Parra?

I have no idea what you are going on about, all I have seen is garbage from the last week on TV about this sydney player.

I think you afl lot (not all) need a dose of reality, you are supposedly celebrating indigenous round but get your panties in a knot when said indigenous player celebrates. God knows what you rednecks would think if a team full of indigenous players went on the field with spears and boomerangs, you'd probably think they were out to eat you or something instead of celebrating and showing their culture before the game just as they have done in the Rugby League since the 1970's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdhrUKRdKM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2Cwl_flZc

Don't be afraid :lol:
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yeah don't reply to what I put in, bloody redneck souff ozstrayan.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
BruceOfRedfernNSW wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What a joke.
All of the credible studies just don't agree with what you WANT to believe, don't they, Parra?

I have no idea what you are going on about, all I have seen is garbage from the last week on TV about this sydney player.

I think you afl lot (not all) need a dose of reality, you are supposedly celebrating indigenous round but get your panties in a knot when said indigenous player celebrates. God knows what you rednecks would think if a team full of indigenous players went on the field with spears and boomerangs, you'd probably think they were out to eat you or something instead of celebrating and showing their culture before the game just as they have done in the Rugby League since the 1970's.

it had nothing to do with his celebration in isolation. It was all about the fact he complained about opposition fans and their treatment, yet he deliberately targeted them with what appeared to be intimidating behaviour. If he wanted to celebrate indigenous week do it for all the crowd, not the Carlton fans
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
BruceOfRedfernNSW wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What a joke.

it had nothing to do with his celebration in isolation. It was all about the fact he complained about opposition fans and their treatment, yet he deliberately targeted them with what appeared to be intimidating behaviour. If he wanted to celebrate indigenous week do it for all the crowd, not the Carlton fans
:(/ :_<> :lol:

Racist redneck filth :(/
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
BruceOfRedfernNSW wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What a joke.

Racist redneck filth :(/
fuck off arsewhipe
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Fancy this vanillaball scum demanding & dictating how goodes can celebrate his heritage

Nope
We must control these lower orders
We cant have them jumping around etc
Someone might get hurt 8-[

:-k

Jesus
You could be in 1950s Alabama reading the utter dross being served up by fumblers this week [-(
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

No one has an issue with him celebrating. The issue was who he directed it at given he complained about them only the day before
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
No one has an issue with him celebrating.
:(/ :lol: :_<>
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Xman wrote:
No one has an issue with him celebrating. The issue was who he directed it at given he complained about them only the day before
:_<> :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :_<> :_<>
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
if you only quote part of one sentence it no longer reflects what I said, so dont bother replying to something I didnt say
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
if you only quote part of one sentence it no longer reflects what I said, so dont bother replying to something I didnt say
Ahhh :?> you said

Xman wrote:
And the shit you dribbled after that didn't change it one iota. Nor did the self indulgent drool you just dribbled in your post above.

Explain yourself Xman. It's a disgustingly ignorant and arrogant statement you made. This the hilarity! :_<> expressed en masse at ur trying to sound smart but sounding and being so incredibly dumb! :(/

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

the context is lost if you take out sections of the comment. Even an idiot like you should know that