Pratt's Pledge to Alice Springs Indigenous Team

Discussion about grassroots football and regional footy leagues.
Harold Nayda
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Harold Nayda »

Hi All! it is I ? just thought that I would drop a line to you all to let you know that we have a champion in our mist nand goes by the name of Dion Neil from a Town Camp in Alice Springs called Hidden Valley, yes that's right Hidden Valley where the dogs munch out on Human remains, the other thing is that he has been to Darwin with the rest of the School Student for the the Desert Mob and has taken out 1 Gold for the 800 Metres and a couple of Silvers and a couple of Bronze Medals what do you all think a Sports man eh! mind you the Alice Springs Mob took out quite a lot of Medals, and their comments were when they got back was wow they have great track and field in Darwin why? don't we in Alice Sorry Guys come below the Berrimah Line and yes you will get nothing, But wait there may be some help coming from the new Minister of Sport and Recreation Mr Hampton whom I feel will most probably give into our complaints and provide a proper Facilities, wait and see.
The other thing I want to comment on was the Bashing of the Saint Philips Students over the Weekend, This is under investigation from Police ,but just think that they the Pioneer under 17's thought that these young people were in fact Westies Players and took to them with Baseball bate of all things, What is wrong with our Children and the AFL, or the CAFL here in Alice Springs and what about the Courts here in the Northern Territory allow others to get away with Hurting other and what the Advertisments say that what Children see and Hear they Copy, well no wonder the Courts have to answer to the People and so do the AFLCAFL , what a shame job you have caused children allowed to be able to do this in our Community this is discussting and I hope the Parents of the St Philips College lay charges on these people and write their names in the Papers for all to read and talk about, the Youth who have done this should be spoken to as well with the Parents who are responsible for their actions and do not tell me they are not it makes me " Shame to be Called an Aboriginal " in these circumstances I hope the young St Philips Boarders who spent the weekend in Hospital Sue the arses off them young ones and Parents make them learn they can not go around doing this to others and following the American Ideals which is shown on Television, don't we have enough Gang problems and other peoples Cultures ruining our young Aboriginals, Our Television and Radio Mob should look at what the produce and explain to the young not to Copy other Cultural things and it is time our Men were Men and step in and teach these young people Our Culture Properly, not the Grog and Dope Culture and stop selling this shit to them. Harold... =D> :cry: :roll: :idea: :idea: :idea: :?: :cry:
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Congratulations to Yuendumu for knocking off Pioneers last Saturday to win the CAFL premiership in the Alice.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Harold Nayda
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Harold Nayda »

Hi all welcome to the comments about Mr Pratts donation to the AFL Alice Springs, well after reading and hearing what has been happening here in the Alice lately I too would be careful where I would put my money, again the Victory Sign must go to Yuendumu for their great courage and to stand their ground at the Grand Final and take the Flag from Pioneer the team that stays in and gets to where they want and yes folks it was a great weekend of AFL Football and Soccer I photographed both Finals this weekend and proud to say the teams played great and so did the Aboriginal Players wow what a weekend, Pioneers had their feathers Ruffled and could not get on top of the winners. Well mr Pratt hope you have read the good and the bad of this Community here in the Alice and seen what has been happening, The other week the Police and the AFL have had their arms full, but could not prosecute the Youth who stupidly took to the Saint Philips Boys with Baseball bats and did not lay a charge against the rats who committed the crime, and destroying the young people who are inicent, the Pioneers Under 17's get away with the bashing of these young people you should have seen their face ,mind you the st Philips Boys spent time in Hospital for the damage done to them and no charges can be laid what a lot of rot, I have the names of 4 of the culprits and because there were no wittnesses they could not lay a charge next time i Will prnt their names but I continually see them aroun town and I will approach them as I go along, they jumped out of the bushes at Illparpa Road where there was a party and shouted we will get you Westies mob, but unfortunately they were St Philips lads who do not play football at all and were waiting for a Taxi to go back to the Bo :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: :) :oops: School What a lot of rot the Police could not charge them, Yes the family people should be Charged and taken to court and for not knowing what their Kids are up to, Pioneer Club Officials should be ashamed of this and for what they got away from the last Grand Final bye for now young Liddle and young Palmer others named later and we know who they are Harold