Magpies out of control

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Magpies out of control

Post by Beaussie »

Surely now that it has been revealed that Didak was in the car with a pissed Shaw, both need to be suspended. Will Eddie and the Collingwood football club act?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by kaskill »

i dont reakon collingwood will suspend either players because they need both the duds for any chance of finals!! i dunno why everyone is so shocked that shaw lied and said didak wasnt with him because anyone in the same situation would do the same thing. I know i wouldnt dob a mate in!
Silly boy for what he did but deal with them and bring on the finals!!!!!!!!!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Well the Pies have suspended both Didak and Shaw. Are their chances of finals action gone now? Will be an interesting game against the Saints on Saturday night.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

hahaha i have to eat my words!!! i think collingwoods chances of finals are gone and if they do make it, it'll be bottom for and they'll get wiped out! altho i shouldnt say to much or ill be eating these words awell #-o
larn67
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by larn67 »

What's the bet that Collingwood throw Didak in the draft at the end of the year. I did hear a whisper that perhaps Brisbane could be the club. Didn't Collingwood deport Tarrant over to the West for the very same behaviour problems?

Whatever happens, it sure spells the end to their finals campain. #-o
junior53
Team:

Post by junior53 »

I would not be surprised to see both players GONE at the end of this year but I don't think it would make any difference to the rest of this year as they are playing very ordinary footy
The way they have been playing and it could make it easier for my beloved tigers to get a finals sniff
Neither here nor there anyway as GEELONG are certs
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by rosize »

Didak is a repeat offender and is old enough to know better. Shaw should be give a bit of leeway, and maybe just put on a good behaviour bond.