Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 50 times

Wallabies World Cup Chances

Post by Beaussie »

Australia rules out deliberate loss to Wales
By Paul Kent
September 14, 2007 12:00am
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 67,00.html

THE Wallabies have ruled out taking the back-door route to the World Cup final.

A great roar of whispers has surrounded the Wallaby camp this week as it emerged in neat, clear print how easily Australia could give themselves a rails run to the World Cup final by deliberately losing tomorrow's match against Wales...
Hmm, throw the game against Wales and the Wallabies route to the World Cup final is apparently made much easier. Any chance Australia will go down to Wales?
dogsact
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by dogsact »

No Chance! I will make the call now, we will surpass expectations to win the cup!
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Not if England have their way..

We lost, therefore no world cup for us.

The Kiwi's lost too..so no world cup for them..

And South Africia, after their near loss to Fiji...Im hoping they come back and beat both France and England...
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

This is a classic, I knew the Kiwi's took their union seriously..but this...

its soo funny..

http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/news ... 92187.html[/code]
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

I've decided the reason why the All Blacks lost is due to them not wearing the traditional All Black jersey..

Otherwise they would have won..
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 50 times

Post by Beaussie »

With the Wallabies eliminated, I'm going for France and Argentina now. Stuff the English and South Africians. I find rugby frustrating when someone like Jonny Wilkinson can single handely win a game for England with his boot despite Australia scoring a try. :x
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

LisaJ wrote:
I've decided the reason why the All Blacks lost is due to them not wearing the traditional All Black jersey..

DOn't see that that mattered. They have choked every World Cup despite being favourites since the beginning of World Cups. lol. I don't know what it is, but god its funny, cos it totally destroys the whol country! lmao
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

dogsact wrote:
LisaJ wrote:

DOn't see that that mattered. They have choked every World Cup despite being favourites since the beginning of World Cups. lol. I don't know what it is, but god its funny, cos it totally destroys the whol country! lmao
That is true, I guess I was trying to see the light side to things, but your right, they choke..always do...they are tipped as favourites and choke..

and we are not much better!!
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Yeah, we have choked a couple of times. But at least we have won it a couple of times.

I might have predicted us to win this one, but I really did not think we had the sidr to go all the way. I think we still went out one game early though. Who knows, with the kiwis out, we might have beat the French and then won the final.