Big Brother - Should Emma Be Told Her Dad Has Died?

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.

Should the Big Brother producers let Emma know her father has passed away?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 2

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Big Brother - Should Emma Be Told Her Dad Has Died?

Post by Beaussie »

From media reports, it appears Emma's father made a request that she not be told when he passes away. Apparently he didn't want to spoil her BB experience. Should the Big Brother producers let her know?

Personally, if I was Emma I'd want to know, but I think in this instance, the producers should respect her father's wishes before he passed away. Difficult decision for the producers of the show that's for sure. They are copping a hammering in the media as we speak. Thoughts?
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Yamirra19 »

cant vote I dont watch the show wouldnt watch is the point :)
dogsact
Has thanked: 0

Post by dogsact »

I think it's rediculous not to tell her. Despite what the family wishes.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

The media has also reported she was estranged from her father and knew he was ill when going in the house ... it was reported that her family made the decision not to tell her ...

Al I can say is some family :roll: but then again we see the self centred attide and the Im better than eveyone else attitude portrayed by Emma in the house ... makes one wonder about Australian values today
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Apparently Emma stated before going into the BB house that she didn't want to be informed if her father passed away whilst she was in the house.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

Beaussie wrote:
Apparently Emma stated before going into the BB house that she didn't want to be informed if her father passed away whilst she was in the house.
The differing reports os aparent and if that was her wishes then she has less humility than I thought and that was almost zilch then cant wait for her to be booted out she is sooooooo up herself and nasty to Rebecca and Jamie and goes around recruiting everyone to manipulate them :evil: