Gay Big Brother favourite bashed

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Gay Big Brother favourite bashed

Post by Grim Reaper »

Pardon me for being cynical but I foind this story to be a load of bullshit.

This wanker is probably only saying this to get publicity for himself in that stupid fucking Big Wanker House. I want to see pictures and the Police Report about this so-called 'gay bashing'.

This is not being homophobic but I reckon this clown is using his homosexuality to push an agenda which only benefits him at others expense.

The early favourite to take out this year's Big Brother reality TV series has revealed he was the victim of an anti-gay gang who bashed him and left him for dead.

Organic farmer and former model David Graham hit the headlines last week after telling his housemates on the Network Ten show he was homosexual.

Betting agency Centrebet has rated the 26-year-old housemate as favourite to win the $1 million prize.

But the Sunday Mail newspaper said Graham had been brutally beaten by five men and left in a pool of blood after leaving The Wickham nightclub in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley on January 22 this year.

He had been making his way to his ute parked in a side street when he was set upon by a gang throwing rocks and bottles.

Mr Graham said he unsuccessfully tried to placate his attackers.

"But before I knew it there were guys behind me and they were just beating into the back of my head," the paper quoted him as saying.

"All I can remember after that is the pain.

"They absolutely beat the shit out of me.

"My mate said they just kicked me while I was on the ground until they thought I'd had enough or they were scared they had killed me.

"My whole face was a mess of blood."

Mr Graham was taken to Brisbane's Princess Alexandra Hospital with severe bruising across his face and body which was still noticeable.

The Sunday Mail said the attack was believed to be part of a wave of anti-gay violence which swept through Fortitude Valley earlier this year.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

And what agenda would it be that he is supposedly pushing by telling how he was once bashed by homophobes?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

There is no evidence he was bashed up by anyone.....I just hate fucking Big Brother and all the bullshit.....if they want reality TV put people of all different backgrounds in and not boring Australians all the time!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Now this cry baby is carrying on about being victimised on Dancing with the Stars...geez what a sissy! Run off to your National Party mates then and ask them to help you! Am sure they be willling to 'bend over' backwards to help you out! If not there is always the do-gooders at HREOC you help you out you poor victimised 'cowgirl'!
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

I wont watch BB its all B u l l s h i t

Cant stand the show only idiots go on there :)

and besides this is Australia they couldnt cope with too many cultures it would bring out the racists and prove to everyone that Australia is one of the most Racist countries in the world :)
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

I agree pretty much with what Yamirra said. There is a large racist element amongst the idiots of this society (after all, they are idiots!) and these are the sorts of people who would willingly bare themselves on Big Brother.

The sooner this trash is thrown off TV the better. It serves no intelligent purpose.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

I agree with it being a show for idiots, but didn't Trevor, a black man (Fijian, i think), win it a few years back. Doesn't fit with the racist viewer profile.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I have a confession to make. I'm a huge BB fan. Absolutely love the show. :oops: :)
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

dogsact wrote:
I agree with it being a show for idiots, but didn't Trevor, a black man (Fijian, i think), win it a few years back. Doesn't fit with the racist viewer profile.
You misunderstood what I meant, Dogsact. I'm not talking about the viewers. I'm talking about the people who want to be on the show. The producers want idiots because they have to most chance of stirring things up in a number of ways - including racially.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

Beaussie wrote:
I have a confession to make. I'm a huge BB fan. Absolutely love the show. :oops: :)
Me too

BTW IM NOT RACIST NOR AN IDIOT JUST DONT VOTE :P
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

At my previous work place, all the folks there loved to watch it, me, I hate it, still hate it but I do watch snippets because I find its easer to join in conversation at work..
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

I watch up late mostly