2nites SOO game2 will smash previous tv viewer records

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

2nites SOO game2 will smash previous tv viewer records

Post by 214Four »

After game 1's win to NSW, I'm predicting the TV audience for tonights game will easily smash the previous record for a state of origin, which I think from memory is game 2 or game 3 2012.

I'm predicting metro figures - sydney will get 1.3 to 1.4 million and odds on even it could get higher, Brisbane 800 - 900k and Melbourne will get 500k to 600k, Perth 100k

What are other peoples predictions?? Any AF supporters game enough to predict tonight's TV audience will fall below game 1 And well the record?!

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: 2nites SOO game2 will smash previous tv viewer records

Post by leagueiscrap »

214Four wrote:
After game 1's win to NSW, I'm predicting the TV audience for tonights game will easily smash the previous record for a state of origin, which I think from memory is game 2 or game 3 2012.

I'm predicting metro figures - sydney will get 1.3 to 1.4 million and odds on even it could get higher, Brisbane 800 - 900k and Melbourne will get 500k to 600k, Perth 100k

What are other peoples predictions?? Any AF supporters game enough to predict tonight's TV audience will fall below game 1 And well the record?!
my prediction came true! every every rat tail/ mullett wearing bogan in town came to my local to ruin the usual poker nite :(
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

Are u still upset at your workmates 'stinky', 'Macca' and 'old man terrets'?! How many times do they need to dribble and tell you that they tried calling your Nokia 5110 and your minder, you didn't answer and your minder said you poo'd your pants again so you were probably in bed asleep on your meds... At least you no now that you can get a lift home in the sheltered workshop bus. :)

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

214Four wrote:
Are u still upset at your workmates 'stinky', 'Macca' and 'old man terrets'?! How many times do they need to dribble and tell you that they tried calling your Nokia 5110 and your minder, you didn't answer and your minder said you poo'd your pants again so you were probably in bed asleep on your meds... At least you no now that you can get a lift home in the sheltered workshop bus. :)
dipshit i live in central qld, and yes there are many people called macca, dazza, mikey etc, yes they still do have old nokia phones or old style phones with keypads that they still struggle to use, turning up with their mullets or rats tail, flowing in the winters breeze, with stained 90s qld maroons & the odd NSW jumper on. The NRL fans out here are known as rock apes. & yes i work with many of the tarrrds, being a contract diesel fitter in the area going out to many different mine sites in the area, they are mostly laborers or operators & friggen usless stupid people you will ever meet. when they arnt coughing all over the place they are rolling another rollie, then ask other people for a light they have lost theirs

they are friggen 70s or 80s loving racist morons who do not realise that the world has progressed!, as i was there for the usual wednesday nite poker games down at the local & them being there for SoO. after asking what we where doing they wanted to join in, after trying to explain the game to the some of the idiots, you just give them some notes as ask them to go up for the next round of beers, in hope they do not return in which they do not
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

214Four wrote:

:(/ :lol: :(/

The ***** swills metho when his minders not looking too :(/ :lol: :(/
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
214Four wrote:

my prediction came true! every every rat tail/ mullett wearing bogan in town came to my local to ruin the usual poker nite :(
Oh maybe if YOUR LOCAL enforced a ONE WHITEY parent policy for customers that would be more to an AFL fans liking.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
214Four wrote:

Oh maybe if YOUR LOCAL enforced a ONE WHITEY parent policy for customers that would be more to an AFL fans liking.
Pauline there's no need for racism!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
214Four wrote:

Pauline there's no need for racism!
Im just quoting the "UNWRITTEN RULE for some AFL clubs.
It was an AFL fan complaining so I suggested that so he would be more comfortable.

& I am not racist..& I don't follow a racist sport where club bosses are blatently racist & Clubs have recruiting policies that are racist..

🤣
Xman wrote
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Any figures from Melbourne and Perth for the OP, Chewwie?
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

HA! Melbourne DOWN on the prediction!
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
HA! Melbourne DOWN on the prediction!
Wed TV #Origin 2 2014 (another revised number from Nine) metro 2.699m regional 1.494m total 4.193m + NZ Pay TV = 4.294m

I think that is a record for NRL markets.

So AFL fans you think you will get close to that for your GF.....................................................tell them there dreaming............ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The AFL know they need the Swans in the GF to even stand a chance..........................................COLA was brought in to make the Swans shoe ins for the GF every year..... :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

You're a fricking goose.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
You're a fricking goose.

bing bing

whhhhiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
You're a fricking goose.
& you're just a repetitive SPAMBOT.

🤣
Xman wrote