proof that SOO is nothing but a state vs state gimmick

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: proof that SOO is nothing but a state vs state gimmick

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
ANY proof that it is an EXHIBITION game .
I had the same argument with XMAN.

& a REP game is NOT an exhibition game..
Just because there is nothing in fumbleworld outside the domestic comp doesn't mean other sports who do can be classed as what a jealous fumbler thinks..

Look up REP game .
Then suck your thumb ,stamp your feet & mash the keyboard.
It wont change anything but you might feel better
Any proof it isn't - the fact that you don't have to be from that area to represent it - well that says it all doesn't it - it's not a representative match because you can come from any state you choose and play for any state you choose, you can come from OS and play for any state - so how can it be a representative match???? No AFLCRAPPER is is a three match exhibition series nothing more - a competition series that is slowly replacing the NRL club comp - eventually being the only meaningful event on the NRL Calendar!
The fear is strong with this one .
RRRRReeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyy!

Seems to be your now agreeing with me - certainly I don't fear it and often say your welcome to it, but AFLCRAPPER you appear to take the bait at EVERY chance - me thinks your trying to convince yourself not me!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:

Just because there is nothing in fumbleworld outside the domestic comp doesn't mean other sports who do can be classed as what a jealous fumbler thinks..

Look up REP game .
Any proof it isn't - the fact that you don't have to be from that area to represent it - well that says it all doesn't it - it's not a representative match because you can come from any state you choose and play for any state you choose, you can come from OS and play for any state - so how can it be a representative match???? No AFLCRAPPER is is a three match exhibition series nothing more - a competition series that is slowly replacing the NRL club comp - eventually being the only meaningful event on the NRL Calendar!
there thats the basement dewlling tarrrrd we know you are.
any one that try's to talk like yoda on a football related forum, regularly like you do afl crapper only continue to prove you are a basement dwelling looser :thumbleft:
fat-nerd-boy.jpg
fat-nerd-boy.jpg (177 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
:thumbleft:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:

Look up REP game .

Seems to be your now agreeing with me - certainly I don't fear it and often say your welcome to it, but AFLCRAPPER you appear to take the bait at EVERY chance - me thinks your trying to convince yourself not me!
Im not the imba trying to claim a representative game is an exhibition game .

Fear does strange things to people .

& SOO causes mass hysteria & fear among the derpball flock.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:

Look up REP game .

Then be happy with it nothing I say should change that - but unfortunately it does doesn't it - you keep coming back trying to tell me I'm wrong and you can smell fear - you it keeps Gnawing at you doesn't it - if it was a representative match you could only be selected if you come from that state - but their not are they so by very definition what are they representing??? Someone else's state??? No it's an exhibition series and nothing more but you keep telling me I'm wrong so you feel better!!! Hahaha very funny!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:

Look up REP game .

im sure it does, thats good for the derpball mob :-k
soo is a good idea people from businesses & schools all get dressed up in their states colors, have soo partys & bbq's as they are nothing but a good social outing & have a few drinks.
but its hardly fear, for AFL fans, as League only has 3 large games of the year, then all the bandwagon fans jump off and go back to their daily life of not giving a flying fuck about League :(/

what has an AFL fan to be scared of, the little game of NRL is going to take over :-k :lol:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
enarelle
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by enarelle »

What is it that so scares a group of people who when they realised they could not be a country saw no point in being states but decided they could really love their suburb/group of suburbs.

Is that SOO is really big? Is that SOO grows bigger each year.? Is it that it shows just how many league fans there are?

Is it perhaps a terrible realisation that they missed out?

Or is they just don't get it and big unknown things have scared us since chilhood?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

enarelle wrote:
What is it that so scares a group of people who when they realised they could not be a country saw no point in being states but decided they could really love their suburb/group of suburbs.

Is that SOO is really big? Is that SOO grows bigger each year.? Is it that it shows just how many league fans there are?

Or is they just don't get it and big unknown things have scared us since chilhood?
Like I said the fact you like it should be enough - if it's THAT GOOD why do you feel a need for our acknowledgement??? It sounds like your insecure about it really - our indifference to it should not worry you - IF your right but you and people like you keep coming back to it - IMO it is a Tina Turnner gimmick a 3 game exhibition series and nothing more - why does my assessment annoy you sooooo much - isn't the case the reason my assessment annoys you is because is causes you to question it!!! It makes you re-evaluate your opinion and that's what upsets you pure and simple!
enarelle
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by enarelle »

Doesn't annoy at all given the rest of the country buys in but it does beg the question" why does Lady Macbeth protest so much."

Going to take more skill than I have to answer that one.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

enarelle wrote:

SOO grows bigger while league in general grow littler
explain few care about league
league and club revenue are shit
memberships are low
sponsorship is low
crowds are pathetic
why is SOO so but but everything else league is so small :thumbleft:
the only thing that makes money for the clubs are their leagues clubs filled with pokes
if the game was any where near as big as what you basement dwellers think it is, why are these figures so low? :lol:
the NRL isnt even half the size the AFL is

you pack of bed wetter are so insecure its amusing, so many of you constantly beat your chest how big soo is then think it relates back to the NRL, in which is does not :cheers:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
enarelle
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by enarelle »

Could have sworn that this thread was started by an AFL person with SOO the subject so surprise surprise the responses fro the Leaguies is about SOO more fool us.

And no point I responding to unqualified/unsubstantiated ramblings.

Did Lady Macbeth have a sister/brother?
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

enarelle wrote:
Could have sworn that this thread was started by an AFL person with SOO the subject so surprise surprise the responses fro the Leaguies is about SOO more fool us.

And no point I responding to unqualified/unsubstantiated ramblings.

Did Lady Macbeth have a sister/brother?
dip shit i do not care about lady Macbeth 7 neither does anyone else
go and read over some AFL vs NRL revenue, memberships sponsorship, in the codes and clubs annuap reports. the NRL are years behind and that far back its funny, when you NRL fans claim your game is actually popular based on 3 games.
its noting more than a state vs state marketing gimmick :thumbleft:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
enarelle
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by enarelle »

Well I say is major league event that has great significance to many people. Going out on a limb as only have crowds,tv ratings,gate takings,sponsorship dollars,media coverage etc all going up after 30 years.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

enarelle wrote:
Well I say is major league event that has great significance to many people. Going out on a limb as only have crowds,tv ratings,gate takings,sponsorship dollars,media coverage etc all going up after 30 years.
yes soo is a major event, but the rest of league its all minor stuff
copare the rest of league to soo.
soo is a major marketing event state vs state
league, who gives a shit about, go and read the fact and figures, they are 30 years plus behind the AFL
how the hell can you basement dwellers base 3 games of state vs state & claim it to be the biggest code,
then your own little league lives off the memory of kerry packer and poker machines pays its bills. :-({|=
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
enarelle
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by enarelle »

Have as peek at the TV ratings for League. No one is interested? Why did they suddenly get the big money last year?
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

enarelle wrote:
Have as peek at the TV ratings for League. No one is interested? Why did they suddenly get the big money last year?
yeah i have idiot and league is still far behind, even after selling their tv rights to the highest bidder channel 9 so they can run the fixture for the NRL.
well even for the apparently 3,000 rating boxes that are enough for 23, million Australians :-k

do you have any idea on how far behind the NRL are is on, revenue club & commission, sponsorship, membership, crowd etc every other area
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys