AFL Premiership 2005

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

AFL Premiership 2005

Post by Beaussie »

What are the chances of the Power going back to back? Can the Lions bounce back and grab another flag? Do the Swans stand a chance come September? What about the Western Bulldogs? :lol:
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Lions will correct their abberation from GF day and win 4 from 5 - that was the worst they played for 4 years and the bad day came at the worst possible time.

With Lynch retired it will actually give them more options upfront in the forward line as they were obviously predictable with him there - they went long and straight. Now opposition teams will not know which of their many options they will use.

Despite the GF loss, they are still the best team in the competition by a country mile!

Sorry Beaussie, another heartbreaking year ahead for the Swans! :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Yeah I still think the Lions are a top quality outfit and they will be hard to beat again this season. As for my Swans, well lets just say 1933. :cry:

No doubt that Port will be in the hunt again too.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

My prediction is the lions will slowly crumple. I reckon that lynch stuff you're talking croc is full of...this isnt fight club forum. The lions had plenty of forward options last season and couldnt cut it on GF day. They were trounced by a more stylish fluent outfit in port adelaide. I predict they will finish in 4th place.

As for the swannies I predict they will finish above the lions. They're due and nooone out of sydney seems to realise it. :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
As for the swannies I predict they will finish above the lions. They're due and nooone out of sydney seems to realise it. :D
Gee I hope you're right KE. Us Swans fans have been waiting a long, long time for a flag. Lets hope 2005 is the year of the Swans and we get a flag before the Dockers. [-o<