Greetings all and Welcome to the Fight Club

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Greetings all and Welcome to the Fight Club

Post by King-Eliagh »

leagueiscrap wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Hey Eliagh, if you keep big noting yourself like that it's showing that the disturbed behaviour is coming from your fricking keyboard! No one should piss you off? Oh gee whiz that's scary, goose! Ohhhhhhhh! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Should we ban this spambot???

Naaaaaaaa, he's special :lol:
You should be banned, pedophile!
Ive got some very bad news for you. And dont say you werent warned. Have a day off. Repeat offences will see a more permanent ban.
can you ban the some of the virgin Bregaide brigade AFL crapper and raiderdave from posting that stupid robot and that kid crying
Listen here snotfobrains. I like the picture of spambot and I like the crying babies. Both are very adequate images for the members they are prescribed to so get used to it testicle tits! And don't piss me off calling for two of our most reasonable forum guideline abiding members to be banned. Or, well we all know what happens when someone pisses KE off round these parts don't we? Its good night irene and a fat lady singin to this :-({|= ...just like our lil spambot is right now :(/

Oh and phelpsy...ummm please refer to my soon to be reinstalled Basketcase league thread for comments re the suns potential to win you a bet this season, please don't tell me in there that ur serious theyre gonna make the 8... :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I do as I want when and where I want - and don;t speak unless I tell you to bitch... that's right you're my bitch and your sig may just say that... unless you pike it again and don;t follow through like you did with Drac. Have you paid that other bet yet - or did you conveniently lose the link. HMMMMMMMM

I'll let you sprout KE and do your trash talking - it's good for a laugh - but don't push me - twice you have tried me and twice you have failed! Know who you're dealing with or I'll have to embarrass you again.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

The link has been deleted. Please repost and ill send a screen shot of the payment by urs truly :)

As for dwac, well I walloped him good and proper in the only bet weve had re panthers crowds v gws. Walloped him good and proper! :D

Suns in the eight you say? :drunk: Get off the drinks phelpsy! :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Nope - you didn't - you welched on another bet with him - but lets not get into that - you've obviously convinced yourself somehow that you didn;t and that's your reality. The rest of us, apart from your muppet Dave, know you did.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 0

Post by NRLCrap1 »

The_Wookie wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Hey Eliagh, if you keep big noting yourself like that it's showing that the disturbed behaviour is coming from your fricking keyboard! No one should piss you off? Oh gee whiz that's scary, goose! Ohhhhhhhh! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ive got some very bad news for you. And dont say you werent warned. Have a day off. Repeat offences will see a more permanent ban.
OI!! You set the standard, goose! Criminal accusations are allowed right? That ban was totally out of line!!

For every mention of "spambot", I come back in kind! You want me to stop? Ban the "spambot"! SIMPLES! *meerkat smirk*
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

OI!! You set the standard, goose! Criminal accusations are allowed right? That ban was totally out of line!!

For every mention of "spambot", I come back in kind! You want me to stop? Ban the "spambot"! SIMPLES! *meerkat smirk*
beep beep
whhizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

can you ban the some of the virgin Bregaide brigade AFL crapper and raiderdave from posting that stupid robot and that kid crying
Listen here snotfobrains. I like the picture of spambot and I like the crying babies. Both are very adequate images for the members they are prescribed to so get used to it testicle tits! And don't piss me off calling for two of our most reasonable forum guideline abiding members to be banned. Or, well we all know what happens when someone pisses KE off round these parts don't we? Its good night irene and a fat lady singin to this :-({|= ...just like our lil spambot is right now :(/

Oh and phelpsy...ummm please refer to my soon to be reinstalled Basketcase league thread for comments re the suns potential to win you a bet this season, please don't tell me in there that ur serious theyre gonna make the 8... :lol:
or what, your going to have a cry as well, calling every one liars & start posting pointless images as well :lol:
deflect the the topic & never show any proof for anything!
fuck off virgin boy :_<> :_<> :_<> :thumbleft:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

The_Wookie wrote:
You can stamp your feet all you like, or grow up. No one believes that the term pedophile and spambot are on an equal level.
Ill have no hesitation in making the ban permanent next time.
Spambot and pedophile are both criminal accusations. That's all you need to know. So you have a choice. Ban both or allow both. No other fricking options!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!