Reset All Scores?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.

Should All Arcade Scores Be Reset?

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 13

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Mikey G wrote:
Resetting the all time scores totally defeats the purpose of even having the all time highs
True, but I'm also thinking it may correct the bug in the system that sees KE with so many all time highs despite that not being the case upon closer inspection.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Mikey G wrote:
Resetting the all time scores totally defeats the purpose of even having the all time highs
:lol: I could not have said it better in a million years. We certainly are dealing with a pack of fools here aren't we Mikey G? :lol:

Also polls can be decieving croc and his family have a four vote swing in this place, kinda like the mafioso, he can sway a vote any way he likes it with 'the family'.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
Mikey G wrote:
True
:lol: You're a dickhead beaussie :lol:

xman wrote:
Mikey G
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Mikey G »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Mikey G wrote:
True
:lol: You're a d***head beaussie :lol:
True

:lol: Just kidding man
I've lost my mind. Please help me find it.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Also polls can be decieving croc and his family have a four vote swing in this place, kinda like the mafioso, he can sway a vote any way he likes it with 'the family'.
What the fukk are you talking about King? Sounds like it's paranoia at its best in here. For God's sake - get yourself a girlfriend and you can have your own little gerrymander.

I think I've PM'd bigtommy once in the 6 months of this site, and MG has posted about 70 times and rarely in the last two months.

Bottom line is that there's a bug in the system that not only incorrectly represents best players, but also slows down the timed games, making the high scores for those games impossible to beat. It is unfair to leave it as is, if you ask my opinion.

Most have voted in favour of a reset, so what's the problem?

If you're as good as you think you are, KE, you shouldn't have too many problems re-establishing your dominance?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Mikey G wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
True
:lol: You're a d***head beaussie :lol:
True
Damn straight Mikey

:lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fat Tony wrote:

What the fukk are you talking about King? Sounds like it's paranoia at its best in here.

I think I've PM'd bigtommy once in the 6 months of this site, and MG has posted about 70 times and rarely in the last two months.

Bottom line is that there's a bug in the system that not only incorrectly represents best players, but also slows down the timed games, making the high scores for those games impossible to beat. It is unfair to leave it as is, if you ask my opinion.

If you're as good as you think you are, KE, you shouldn't have too many problems re-establishing your dominance?
:lol: bittertommy told me you guys talk on the phone about swinging polls. Dont deny it you know im telling the truth.

Now i really like the 'bug argument' you and beaussie have scraped off your anus. As far as I know noone else is having the same problems as me. And as far as I know resetting the high scores wont do jack shit to fix it or the high scores bug. Beaussie told me the server said he's trying to fix it next week, now I think if it was as easy as resetting the scores he would have told beaussie by now.

Just tell the truth croc and beaussie you want the scores reset because you're both upset I'm the master. Truth exposed once again :D

Do what you like beaussie i'll still be King :lol:

xman wrote:
Mikey G
Team:

Post by Mikey G »

crocodileman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
What the fukk are you talking about King? Sounds like it's paranoia at its best in here. For God's sake - get yourself a girlfriend and you can have your own little gerrymander.

Why have a silent poll in that case? I voted "no", I assume KE did too. Against that, you & Beaussie would have voted "yes", that's 2-2, who else has voted?
I've lost my mind. Please help me find it.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thats a good idea Mike, lets get all the cards on the table and fight this one out in fightclub!

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Mikey G wrote:
crocodileman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Why have a silent poll in that case? I voted "no", I assume KE did too. Against that, you & Beaussie would have voted "yes", that's 2-2, who else has voted?
Sorry Mikey, but you'll have to humour me here and clarify what you are actually saying. Are you suggesting 6 people haven't voted in favour of a reset????

Have you any reason to doubt that 6 people have voted in the affirmative?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Fat Tony wrote:

What the fukk are you talking about King? Sounds like it's paranoia at its best in here.

:lol: bittertommy told me you guys talk on the phone about swinging polls. Dont deny it you know im telling the truth.

Now i really like the 'bug argument' you and beaussie have scraped off your anus. As far as I know noone else is having the same problems as me. And as far as I know resetting the high scores wont do jack shit to fix it or the high scores bug. Beaussie told me the server said he's trying to fix it next week, now I think if it was as easy as resetting the scores he would have told beaussie by now.

Just tell the truth croc and beaussie you want the scores reset because you're both upset I'm the master. Truth exposed once again :D

Do what you like beaussie i'll still be King :lol:
KE, you're setting a dangerous precedent in altering my username in your representation and accreditation of a quote.

I can recall you jumping up and down screaming and calling for retribution when something similar was done to you by the dog rooter (EG) in the Fight Club.

Even if you think it's humourous you probably shouldn't do it. You see, it sets my evil mind racing with ideas! :P
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No I've never been upset by someone changing the name, its when they change and delete posts. I have not ddone that in this case. Please though croc whatever you do dont setup a KE bashing thread again, I found it very tough when u and bitter attacked my credentials, and i found it even tougher ripping the two of you to shribbons :lol: Especially bittertommy :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Mikey G wrote:
I assume Dizzy voted in the affirmative as well.
stephenbradbury
Team:

Post by stephenbradbury »

Hey guys was just doing a google search on my name and this place came up. I am dissapointed you're using my name to to condone resetting high scores. After doing the reading and checking the situation out i think its a horrible travesty that jealous people want the complete record of all the high scores deleted. In my opinion KE is a true champion and deleting the scores wont change this so whyt do it???

And using my name for this makes me feel bad. You see I'm not a winner guys. I'm just like all the others whocant beat KE in here unless some kind of tragedy occurs. Anyway this is just my opinion. I voted no :D
Those who admire me are losers
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

stephenbradbury wrote:
Hey guys was just doing a google search on my name and this place came up. I am dissapointed you're using my name to to condone resetting high scores. After doing the reading and checking the situation out i think its a horrible travesty that jealous people want the complete record of all the high scores deleted. In my opinion KE is a true champion and deleting the scores wont change this so whyt do it???

And using my name for this makes me feel bad. You see I'm not a winner guys. I'm just like all the others whocant beat KE in here unless some kind of tragedy occurs. Anyway this is just my opinion. I voted no :D
This is just pathetic KE. The people have spoken and no amount of you signing in as different users to swing the poll in your favour is likely to change that.