Corruption in the arcade RE: the King

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Corruption in the arcade RE: the King

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Is it just me, or are KE's All-Time record statistics at the top of the Arcade section a lie and misleading members of his achievments?

The statistics suggest that as at 1:56pm on 15/4/05 he holds 10 All-Time high scores. But after looking through all the games and adding KE's records up, it only totalled 6!!

Upon counting the All-Time record holders, the list is as follows:

King Eliagh - 6
Dizzys on fire - 5
Mikey G - 3
Big Tommy - 3
Crocodileman - 2
Beaussie - 2
MAKAVELI - 2

Is this right? Or have I misunderstood the statistics? I ask other TF members to investigate themselves and report back to this thread.

If this is true, then it shows the King to be weak, arrogant, corrupt and incompetent!

King, your time is up! :thumbleft:
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

Even further, if you notice the games that have tied winners (Milly & Tary springs to mind), both Dizzy and Mikey have tied the high score. There may be other games with tied high scores, but let's look at the current totals as:

King Eliagh - 6
Dizzys on fire - 6
Mikey G - 4
Big Tommy - 3
Crocodileman - 2
Beaussie - 2
MAKAVELI - 2

The King has been toppled, he's now got to share his crown with Prince Jason of Gillespie.
crocodileman

Re: Corruption in the arcade RE: the King

Post by crocodileman »

Dizzys_on_fire wrote:
Is it just me, or are KE's All-Time record statistics at the top of the Arcade section a lie and misleading members of his achievments?

The statistics suggest that as at 1:56pm on 15/4/05 he holds 10 All-Time high scores. But after looking through all the games and adding KE's records up, it only totalled 6!!

King Eliagh - 6
Dizzys on fire - 5
Mikey G - 3
Big Tommy - 3
Crocodileman - 2
Beaussie - 2
MAKAVELI - 2

Is this right? Or have I misunderstood the statistics? I ask other TF members to investigate themselves and report back to this thread.

If this is true, then it shows the King to be weak, arrogant, corrupt and incompetent!

King, your time is up! :thumbleft:
Yes indeed, there seems to be something to this. Here he is saying he has been wronged, when all the time he is the beneficiary of an untruth. Acknowledge it now!!

KE's been quite brazen thinking that the best form of defence is attack! Well you're done like a dinner this time!

Give it up KE - abdicate before we do a Louis XIV on you and decapitate you in front of the TF membership, wildly cheering.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Actually Croc it was Louis XVI that was beheaded wasn't it?
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

You are correct, BT.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Simple keyboard error! :lol:

I want front row seats though!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Corruption in the arcade RE: the King

Post by Beaussie »

Dizzys_on_fire wrote:

The All-Time record is indeed misleading. There seems to be a bug in the system that I'm trying to work out. It doesn't seem to update the All-Time records stat.

Just so everyone is clear on this, KE does not have 10 All-Time records anymore. The real situation is best shown by as you pointed out below Dizzy's. :wink:
Dizzys_on_fire wrote:

King Eliagh - 6
Dizzys on fire - 5
Mikey G - 3
Big Tommy - 3
Crocodileman - 2
Beaussie - 2
MAKAVELI - 2
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Absolute dribble! Now the site states I am on top and I think it is justice for two main reasons. Yes dizzy's currently has more all times than me but as i've said before he has to keep this for more than a week to be called an all time great....otherwise the all time part is irrelevant now isnt it.

Now for my two reasons.

1. My score of 111 on panic room has not been beaten but deleted, you all know this.

2. I am unable to defend my scores at present due to computer malfunction or sabotage.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the one and truly understanding half brained beast other than myself ofcourse in these forums.....The computer knows who is KING!!! :lol:

Stop your whinging bitches and read the truth every time you enter the arcades!!!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

KE, you sound like you're starting to crack.

The winds of change are a blowin'!

:lol:
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I've just found out that our version of the arcade has a bug in it that affects the All-Time Highest Scores.

The developer is aware of it and is working on having it corrected in the next released version. In the meantime, disregard what you see upon entering the arcade.

The Highest Scores are right, but the All-Time record has a bug in the system as I said. Out of our hands unfortunately, but as I said it is going to be corrected in the next version of the arcade. Sadly KE gets to keep his records for the time being, despite us all knowing that is wrong. :evil:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

The comp knows beaussie and so do u chumpos KE continues to reign.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?