Some General Housekeeping - Lift your game lads

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Some General Housekeeping - Lift your game lads

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm not at all phased by the welch wook. It's the precedent you have set as mod I'm concerned about.

Just tryin to help ya out bro. Do we all need to make new user names to help you see ur flaws wook? Is that what needs to be done here?

The members don't appreciate a dishonest mod who has something to hide wook. Just man up bro. You've not handled things as well as you could've. We'll forgive ya, but you gotta understand ur shit stinks bro. Just flush the toilet next time ...k?

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Yes but we must be able to call and describe members as they factually are. I.e freddy ol boy is quite clearly a welching *****. We must now be able to name him this way whenever we wish and if raiders desire is to do this each time he posts then fair enough. Just to reiterate freddy/phelpsy = 1 person therefore freddy is a welcher. Unfortunately your limited experience on this site was taken advantage of wook. Freddy played you like a puppet and while you cry "I don't care about ur silly bets" you played your hand already when you showed you cared enough to say you "frown upon members having several user names" and to take the issue to the top for consultation with beaussie ;)

you're only human wook and you've made a modding mistake here allowing the precedent to be set for members to change user accounts to avoid coming good on a bet. I'm thinking King---Eliagh looks like a cool username I might add shortly :lol: but seriously, you can't be blamin dave for calling a spade a spade now can you :)

Wook my son, it's ok. You made a mistake my child. And I have been kind enough to show you. I think it's now time for you and the mirror to get acquainted. Go on now wook, look hard into that mirror and think about what you've let slide here.

A spade is a spade and freddy is a welching ***** :lol:

Who here thinks he is not? :lol: cricketsll be chirping!
Here we go again - KE shifting goal posts - RD has been told and like a spoilt brat wants to stamp his feet and hold his breath and then KE comes riding saying "it wasn't him it wasn't him" FFS you two must be swapping fluids the way the can't have an independent thought from each other - a pair of whiners - and it's a bit rich accusing AF posters of having dual accounts when RD was caught out with there being also very incriminating evidence KE - just another RL Neanderthal!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Shut yer yapper swines and get back to the front line to defend my country will ya. You're not smart enough for this conversation and simply don't understand the concepts involved.

Wook, you've lied to us as well. You did care about what freddy did. You cared lots bro. But you failed to think ur decision through with foresight. You set a bad precedent bro. It's ok, you're only human and an afl supporter. We'll forgive you. Just be honest and tell us all you fukked up and don't wanna go back on ur decision because you think you'll lose face :)

Just be honest bro.

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Shut yer yapper swines and get back to the front line to defend my country will ya. You're not smart enough for this conversation and simply don't understand the concepts involved.

Wook, you've lied to us as well. You did care about what freddy did. You cared lots bro. But you failed to think ur decision through with foresight. You set a bad precedent bro. It's ok, you're only human and an afl supporter. We'll forgive you. Just be honest and tell us all you fukked up and don't wanna go back on ur decision because you think you'll lose face :)

Just be honest bro.
Oh shut up swines - I'll cwy boo whoo - what a pathetic girly boy you are - whining and sooking like some lil bitch - those nasty AF posters - it's not fair - I'll hold my breath! Hahaha FFS KE my 2 yr old daughter acts more like an adult than you - poor ol Wookie having to put up with all these whinging RL posters - I have a suggestion take some concrete and harden the fuck up KE you princess!!!!!!!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

^^ :lol: will you hurry up and pissoff to Iraq or something where we don't have to listen to ur completely irrelevant posts that lack intelligence and wit? Islamic state soldiers wouldn't bother taking you in as they'd know ur more a hindrance to the west than a help but atleast you'd likely be off the net over there.

Seriously swines, get some learning into ya.

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
^^ :lol: will you hurry up and pissoff to Iraq or something where we don't have to listen to ur completely irrelevant posts that lack intelligence and wit? Islamic state soldiers wouldn't bother taking you in as they'd know ur more a hindrance to the west than a help but atleast you'd likely be off the net over there.

That's a particularly low post even for you KE - I wonder what someone would think if their husband, wife, BF, GF, Son or daughter had just received their orders knowing you were using it as some cheap joke - doesn't hurt me but is in VERY poor taste - Wookie I think KE has over stepped the line here there's certain subjects that in the current client are sensitive KE is obviously used to bullying his way around and thinks he can say what he likes when he likes - but this is clearly over the top!

Your a very insecure and immature person KE, ANY respect I previously had for any of your opinions is gone with this, you obviously are so wrapped up in this very petty slanging match that your prepared to cross any line. I think a public apology to service men and women is in order!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

That's a particularly low post even for you KE - I wonder what someone would think if their husband, wife, BF, GF, Son or daughter had just received their orders knowing you were using it as some cheap joke - doesn't hurt me but is in VERY poor taste - Wookie I think KE has over stepped the line here there's certain subjects that in the current client are sensitive KE is obviously used to bullying his way around and thinks he can say what he likes when he likes - but this is clearly over the top!

Your a very insecure and immature person KE, ANY respect I previously had for any of your opinions is gone with this, you obviously are so wrapped up in this very petty slanging match that your prepared to cross any line. I think a public apology to service men and women is in order!
Do you include "PRETEND SOLDIERS" in that apology?
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:_<>
swines wrote:
Your a very immature person KE
And now to give himself an uppercut...
swines wrote:
I'll cwy boo whoo - what a pathetic girly boy you are - whining and sooking like some lil bitch - those nasty AF posters - it's not fair - I'll hold my breath! Hahaha
:_<>

Swines to ur lack of a point in question. You have failed to argue HOW I was "using it as some cheap joke". You were the joke in question ya dumb dipshit! :lol: I made no reference to going to Iraq as a soldier as a joke, I made reference to YOU going there as an utter joke. In fact, I really believe Islamic State soldiers would send you back quick stix! It'd be like...
This guys as thick as a fukkin brick. Send him home and pray their govt doesn't develop a policy for ensuring the dumb westerners aren't sent home

Ya get it yet? Jokes on you swinesy :\:

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

I can hear back peddling!!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

^^^^ still doesn't get quite it :lol:

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
^^^^ still doesn't get quite it :lol:
FFS KE you are so full of your self you'd drink your own bath water - what are you some Islamic sympathiser - ya fucked up in making light of a VERY sensitive and volatile situation by showing no regard for those who have nothing to due with your petty point scoring - Fuck grow up!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

^^^ still doesn't get why IS would send him back to aus rather than decapitate him :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Comon swines? :lol: you be thick as shit :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:wave: Fight club... Fan vs Fan! :cheers:

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

I thought fight club was fan comparing game v game - I get sick of this personal abuse - and yes I know I engage in it but it's in response to people that don't argue the point but when they run out of material or can't or don't have the ability to reply throw insults - Like I said I really don't care what you say about me - I have been around long enough to know that as a general rule those that yell the loudest are usually the most insecure - those that insult the most are usually the easiest offended - but I draw the line when what I will say will have an immediate impact on people doing it tough - 600 Australians have been ordered to go Middle East - they have family - they would NOT be impressed of any petty point scoring - and you still don't get it that your making light of that situation regardless of how many times you keep saying it's in reference to me! I found this site by googling - others may do the same - it is easy to take things out of context on this subject so again - just drop it and move onto another topic to insult me on!