Rival forum made

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
goalumpire
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Rival forum made

Post by goalumpire »

Just on the merger thread, I have closed my other forum down and I have got a new one.

For us to merge, what other boards do you want? And how many of you want to become mods/admin?

http://bigafl.9.forumer.com
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

If a merger does take place down the track I really believe I would be a valuable admin. As King of the arcade I feel I am a person of much respect amongst the members. Also I am probably one of the more sensible of the members here at TF. So yes I'll be an admin :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I wouldn't join unless KE is an administrator.

Goalumpire are you sure this is not part of a dastardly pickles-led trick to shut us down? I notice that you have been posting frequently at footy feedback!

What are your plans?
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

shit....hes onto us :wink:
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

He just blew your cover. RUN! :lol:
goalumpire
Team:

Post by goalumpire »

My plan is to get as many ppl on my forums to make it rival bigfooty.

It won't hurt to have everyone here on my forum. The bigger it gets the better it will become.

Croc and KE, come and join up and I will make you admin and a mod. Just tell me when you do join what board you want to moderate and so on.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm a bit confused. Is this about a merger with us or about us joining your forum goal? Although honoured and flattered i would be an admin over there my alliegance is with this forum here. Plus i dont have time to be on more than one forum. However if you merged with beaussie and us yes I believe myself and croc thoroughly deserve to be admins.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
goalumpire
Team:

Post by goalumpire »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I'm a bit confused. Is this about a merger with us or about us joining your forum goal? Although honoured and flattered i would be an admin over there my alliegance is with this forum here. Plus i dont have time to be on more than one forum. However if you merged with beaussie and us yes I believe myself and croc thoroughly deserve to be admins.
You lot joining my forum which I created just a few days ago.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Whilst it's all well and good that you have your own forum created goalumpire, the fact is that this site is doing well enough by itself. It has the "Potential" to be a fantastic site with alot of members, also the fact that it is running on it's own server with a domain name purchased adds to the amount it can grow.

Beaussie should and most likely will be looking to grow this forum through the "talkingfooty" name and its fine the way it's going. I'm sure things will pick up here in the future and it's best just not to rush things, Beaussie isn't doing his site just for members on the forums he wants to provide supporters with scores, ladders and news on there footy teams. Whether that be in here (the forums) or on the main website page.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

SBR wrote:
Whilst it's all well and good that you have your own forum created goalumpire, the fact is that this site is doing well enough by itself. It has the "Potential" to be a fantastic site with alot of members, also the fact that it is running on it's own server with a domain name purchased adds to the amount it can grow.

Beaussie should and most likely will be looking to grow this forum through the "talkingfooty" name and its fine the way it's going. I'm sure things will pick up here in the future and it's best just not to rush things, Beaussie isn't doing his site just for members on the forums he wants to provide supporters with scores, ladders and news on there footy teams. Whether that be in here (the forums) or on the main website page.
Nicely stated SBR. Cheers mate.
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Beaussie wrote:
SBR wrote:

that saved you a hell of a lot of writing didnt beaussie :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

footygeek wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
SBR wrote:

that saved you a hell of a lot of writing didnt beaussie :lol:
:lol:

What more could I add.
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

From Beaussie... maybe? :lol:
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Matrix »

Why would you want the sites to merge? I am sure both sites can work without any merging. If members want to join that forum they will, if members from that site want to join here they will.

Keep them seperate.
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

Matrix wrote:
Why would you want the sites to merge? I am sure both sites can work without any merging. If members want to join that forum they will, if members from that site want to join here they will.

Keep them seperate.
The Man has spoken :D