Some friggin guidelines please

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Some friggin guidelines please

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dear Members,

Recently Xman shared several members IP addresses with TLPG. TLPG is not a moderator, nor should he ever be. He's shown himself to be a man who will troll others incessantly and once given moderation powers he will act as some of the worlds worst dictators and banish any post and anyone who disagrees with his point of view. Now, I'd like to know if sharing IP addresses with a member who has before been seriously admonished by our administrator, or any member for this matter, I'd like to know if this is something that is allowed here at TF? I'm damn near certain it'd be seen as a heinous crime for a moderator on other websites to share the IP addresses of members willy nilly.

Personally, I think if this is not something we are allowing then Xman needs to be punished, quite severely, for breaking a moderator privilige.

I've already raised this matter in another posting, which Xman swiftly and guiltily deleted. I'd like this one to stand and if it is deleted, I'll be taking the matter up directly with our admin, who owes me some beers, and needs to take some semblance of control of his own website.

Yours Sincerely,
KE - Keeping TF honest since '04. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 0

Re: Some friggin guidelines please

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Gee whiz you must have a serious problem with TLPG!

Come on, sit down and tell me all about it my son......
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Some friggin guidelines please

Post by Beaussie »

TLPG is no longer a moderator, that much is correct. In defence of Xman who does an amazing job under trying circumstances, he was unaware of the moderator status for TLPG changing recently.