How crap am I going in the AFL tipping Comp

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

How crap am I going in the AFL tipping Comp

Post by Scorger Man »

OHH my god, 2 from 8 result from round 1 in the AFL tipping comp, fuck, the tigers, fuck the swans, fuck the crows, fuck the dockers, fuck the roos and fuck the d's. The tigers I was always going to back because I'm glutton for punishment, the swans have got McVeigh - I should have realised, the crows - I haven't got the words to express my pissed offness, The dockers, I shouldn't listen to so called "experts" of the game, ditto with the Roos and I shouldn't have placed so much emphasis on Rewodlt and should have focused on the presence of the "G" train for the saints.

It's tough to back up after a sterling performance in the comp in 2006 but don't be disenheartend my friends, I'll be back to reclaim my throne, there's still another 21 rounds to go
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

LOL. :lol:

I feel your pain mate. I got half the games wrong. My NRL tipping is even worse. :x
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

In the NRL I have maintained my average of 5/8 for the season so if I keep this up I'll be in the top 10 soon. I'm currently 12th so I'm quietly happy at this point
portu1234
Team:

Post by portu1234 »

that seasons over get over it :lol: