Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

only 4 more weeks and Rugby League will be crowned KING OF TV AGAIN.

tell us again Murdoch...

NRL smashing records left right & centre

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote:I think that until someone does a better job - hell anyone can access the figures - you can go fuck yourself.
Who are ya ranting at Wookie lolololololol??????

eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels
Been liked: 0

Post by eelofwest »

BrizzyFan12 said: ↑

Just wondering how many games from each code were Pay TV exclusive and not broadcasted on FTA?
The_Wookie
Carlton Other teams:

AFL - 21 games Pay TV exclusive, the rest were broadcast in at least one market.
NRL - 120 games Pay TV exclusive.
Seems wookie is spreading some propaganda on BF

My question is how many games where there on FTA tv for the AFL?

AFL 7 games a round
NRL 3 games a round

AFL 154 games with FTA Exposure.
NRL 72 games with FTA Exposure.

Take away the extra ratings that extra FTA exposure brings and watch the AFL fall way behind on aggregate rating.

You notice how the fumblers squirm when they know they have had there butts handed to them on a platter... :_<> :_<> :_<>

They are gold medalists at mental gymnastics.... :(/ :(/ :(/ =D> =D>

The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 84 times

Post by The_Wookie »

I answered a fucking question on bigfooty specifically about the number of games. its not spreading propaganda. I wasnt asked how many games - that information is clearly printed on the fucking ratings sheet.

Fuck your pathetic at times.

pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The_Wookie »

Terry wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:I think that until someone does a better job - hell anyone can access the figures - you can go fuck yourself.
Who are ya ranting at Wookie lolololololol??????
Ill rant when and how i like fiuckwit/

woobie
Team: brisbane bullets

Post by woobie »

hi wookie & all. long time reader first time poster.

really love the shit fight that is the talking footie, tv ratings fight club. find most of the posts very amusing and just can't get enough of it really. disappointed when there hasn't been someone on here whinging about something (has been a bit quite the last few weeks).

wookie thank you for providing this forum. i know how hard it is to start up a site and maintain it. it takes a monumental sustained effort and i for one am glad there is this forum where all this shit talk can go on and keep me entertained for a while. hope you get something out of it. sorry you seem to be having a bad time of it recently - seems you're really angry. anyway things will turn around - much like the AFL ratings eventually ;p

woobie

Post by woobie »

also - who won the weekend ratings war??? anyone??

The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The_Wookie »

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 18 times

Post by Beaussie »

woobie wrote:also - who won the weekend ratings war??? anyone??
AFL domination in the tv ratings over the weekend as you can see above in Wookie's post.

Welcome BTW. :thumbleft:

"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 83 times

Post by Fred »

Shhhhh don't say that too loud lol.

Veni, vidi, vici
woobie

Post by woobie »

mmm can see the numbers stack up well for AFL over NRL in week one. However given the teams making up the NRL finals this year, and when those teams played, not a bad result. AFL had an extra game at night, and popular Melbourne teams playing those night games... NRL didn't have a Sydney team playing at night... just saying...

The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The_Wookie »

its the usual story. The NRL folks have excuses, but dont want a bar of AFL ones.

leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Could it ba a casr where the tin foil hat mob league mob have finally run out of excuses :-k

Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
woobie

Post by woobie »

omg - i can see why you get so aggro wookie... seems you prefer a slanging match and i can see why the league guys give it to you. why don't you guys take the little week one finals victory... the nrl guys will take the season hahaha

and btw - well done finally getting a national audience nudging towards 2million for a game this year... nrl have had over double that already!! i know which game advertisers would prefer to spend their dosh on. here's a clue - the one with the bigger numbers.

leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

woobie wrote:omg - i can see why you get so aggro wookie... seems you prefer a slanging match and i can see why the league guys give it to you. why don't you guys take the little week one finals victory... the nrl guys will take the season hahaha

and btw - well done finally getting a national audience nudging towards 2million for a game this year... nrl have had over double that already!! i know which game advertisers would prefer to spend their dosh on. here's a clue - the one with the bigger numbers.
Yeah really who do the advertisers like spending their money on tin foil hat person?

Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.