Origin rules the ratings!

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club
Been liked: 0

Re: Origin rules the ratings!

Post by Stewie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
QueenslandISAFL wrote:
Wow look at that, the ratings decreased from last year :( seems like the nrl is a sinking ship :(

ohh well, it was never afloat anyways
wanna try that again cockhead :wink:

https://twitter.com/MediaweekAUS/status ... 061824?p=v
Quote:
Wed TV #Origin update Nine/GEM 2,507,000 Metro+regional 3,973,000

updated figures with Perth Added above... & the regionals
that's without Tassie & Regional WA
so in excess of 4 Million with them included , whoooooo hoooooooooo =D> =D> =D> =D>

2012 game 1.... 3,957,000

on track for well ova 12 Million for the 3 games
& if SOO3 is a decider this year
well F me ... wot ratings it will attract :cool:

now bow down you silly fumbler
bow down to Origins greatness
Not bad for a game with NO opposition

well & of course the Vicky kicky GF is really up against it when faced with Elvis Presley Re runs & Maggie Beer cooking a pie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The reason the nRL didn't want SoO on a standalone weekend is that they knew it would rate less than a Wednesday night in prime time. It's clear that playing sport on a weeknight is a winner for TV, that's why Monday Night AFL rated so well this week on Foxtel. Outrated the nRL game by 100,000 to be exact. =D>
:lol: :lol: :lol:
sure cockhead
sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

these days , it would rate 4 Million plus on any night its played you monga halfwit :lol: :lol:

oh &
the NRL won the ratings on Monday on pay ...as it always does
336K to 329K
:cool:
Play it on a Saturday afternoon and watch its ratings sink. And the nRL lost on Monday night you absolute imbecile! The AFL gave the nRL an absolute hammering on Monday night http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/06/mon ... -2013.html
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Xman wrote:
The NRL SOO sure is a ratings colossus!
Pies or beaussie can you please do an IP address check on Xman and KE? It's pretty clear KE has hacked into his account, but checking the IP addresses for a match would make it official. Then banning KE would be the way to go, as hacking is clearly a breach of forum rules.

while yr at it pies

can you take action against the chimpanzee that hacked into Spewies account about a year ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait, so you hacked into my account? :lol:
Raiderdave wrote:

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Stewie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Xman wrote:
Pies or beaussie can you please do an IP address check on Xman and KE? It's pretty clear KE has hacked into his account, but checking the IP addresses for a match would make it official. Then banning KE would be the way to go, as hacking is clearly a breach of forum rules.

while yr at it pies

can you take action against the chimpanzee that hacked into Spewies account about a year ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually this lil bloke has improved the quality & level of sense since he took over spewies posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
as we were pies :cool:

RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Xman wrote:

while yr at it pies

actually this lil bloke has improved the quality & level of sense since he took over spewies posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
as we were pies :cool:

Is that meant to be a picture of an nRL player? :lol:
Raiderdave wrote:

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
QueenslandISAFL wrote:
Wow look at that, the ratings decreased from last year :( seems like the nrl is a sinking ship :(

Quote:

so in excess of 4 Million with them included , whoooooo hoooooooooo =D> =D> =D> =D>

well & of course the Vicky kicky GF is really up against it when faced with Elvis Presley Re runs & Maggie Beer cooking a pie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The reason the nRL didn't want SoO on a standalone weekend is that they knew it would rate less than a Wednesday night in prime time. It's clear that playing sport on a weeknight is a winner for TV, that's why Monday Night AFL rated so well this week on Foxtel. Outrated the nRL game by 100,000 to be exact. =D>
:lol: :lol: :lol:
sure cockhead
sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

these days , it would rate 4 Million plus on any night its played you monga halfwit :lol: :lol:

oh &
the NRL won the ratings on Monday on pay ...as it always does
336K to 329K
:cool:
If thats the case why wouldn't they have it on a Saturday and go head to head with the AFL? Why wouldn't they show up the AFL Raiderdave, by the way has anyone got the break down of SOO ratings for the match would be interested to see if it maintained that level in Melb - most people I know turned it off before half time, which if reflected in TV ratings with a significant drop that may be a concern. Anyway have your moment in the sun and enjoy it because its down hill after that if Melb doesn't make the GF!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

Swans4ever wrote:
If thats the case why wouldn't they have it on a Saturday and go head to head with the AFL? Why wouldn't they show up the AFL Raiderdave, by the way has anyone got the break down of SOO ratings for the match would be interested to see if it maintained that level in Melb - most people I know turned it off before half time, which if reflected in TV ratings with a significant drop that may be a concern. Anyway have your moment in the sun and enjoy it because its down hill after that if Melb doesn't make the GF!
Because it would then clash with the NRL games that would be played that day but more importantly if they played SOO on a saturday night, it would mean the Origin players would be unavailable for 6 rounds instead of the current 3. Origin players are in camp for the week leading into SOO and are unavailable to play for their NRL clubs the week before the game. But most (if uninjured) will play for their teams this weekend.

I agree with you though that SOO should be played on a saturday or sunday night, But the NRL should make it a stand-alone round with no club games.

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Because it would then clash with the NRL games that would be played that day but more importantly if they played SOO on a saturday night, it would mean the Origin players would be unavailable for 6 rounds instead of the current 3. Origin players are in camp for the week leading into SOO and are unavailable to play for their NRL clubs the week before the game. But most (if uninjured) will play for their teams this weekend.

I agree with you though that SOO should be played on a saturday or sunday night, But the NRL should make it a stand-alone round with no club games.
That's why you hold it on a stand alone SoO weekend.
Raiderdave wrote:

piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

Excellent ratings. Great product. I would love for the AFL to reintroduction SOO with a 6 state comp, during week day prime time to see how it rates.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

Stewie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
QueenslandISAFL wrote:

Quote:

What you out rated NRL this Monday just past?

Mon 03/06/13 PTV BRI vs WAR 229k + NZ Sky 107,650

Live AFL 03/06/13 Mon WC vs RICH 329k

Like i said before, you need to go to spec savers mate...................i know OPSM is to expensive for the likes of you Spewie......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stewie
Coach
Coach

Post by Stewie »

eelofwest wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
QueenslandISAFL wrote:

Quote:

Like i said before, you need to go to spec savers mate...................i know OPSM is to expensive for the likes of you Spewie......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you want to play that card, why don't we just add the 145k that watched on 7mate in Perth as well? Good one fuckwit.
Raiderdave wrote:

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

If the Origin players don't play the week before and lose 3 H&A a year - wouldn't they lose the same if it was on a Saturday stand alone - I mean they would still have 7 day break wouldn't they if there was no Monday night game scheduled? I don't want to take anything away from RL they do this thing well - AF would be silly to copy their format as it would look like they were copying and would not get interest. Anyway enjoy like I said.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

Raiderdave wrote:
431,000 in Melbourne
highest ever for an origin down there

OMG =D> =D> =D>
miles ahead of any game in 2012
Melbournians bowing down in their hundreds of thousands to Origin :cool:
ex pats from NSW and QLD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what a pity next week the NRl will go back to playing with empty stadiums & shit TV figures :lol: :lol:
Judge J
Has thanked: 0

Post by Judge J »

eelofwest wrote:

Kindly remove that New Zealand rating please, Eel of West. It does not belong there.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Judge J wrote:
eelofwest wrote:

Kindly remove that New Zealand rating please, Eel of West. It does not belong there.

kindly go get a wombat up ya

NZ is one of our markets in our region ( Auckland is closer to Sydney then Perth is )
we will include them just like you fumblers include markets in yr ratings where we don't have teams

K shithead ? :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

Stewie wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
QueenslandISAFL wrote:

Quote:

If you want to play that card, why don't we just add the 145k that watched on 7mate in Perth as well? Good one fuckwit.
I notice the throwballers have still failed to respond to this.....
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality