Ratings for Origin. How many million ?

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Ratings for Origin. How many million ?

Post by King-Eliagh »

1 in 10 melbournites watching the great game of RL. And didnt they see a showcase!

Xman if the average household has between 3 and 4 inhabitants that means that one in three households were tuned in to the RL lastwednesday night. How's about that eh. 1 in three households in the heart of marngrook heartland...tuned in to RL last wednesday night. Happy days and I'm really happy for the city.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Ratings down for Game 2 when compared to Game 1 in State of Origin.

Nuff said.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
1 in 10 melbournites watching the great game of RL. And didnt they see a showcase!

Xman if the average household has between 3 and 4 inhabitants that means that one in three households were tuned in to the RL lastwednesday night. How's about that eh. 1 in three households in the heart of marngrook heartland...tuned in to RL last wednesday night. Happy days and I'm really happy for the city.
Your maths is off, just like you. The Melbourne ratings catchment is 4.5m because it includes Geelong. Therefore there was nowhere near one in ten people watching SOO.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
enarelle
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by enarelle »

SOO 1 TV ratings record. SOO 2 record for second game. Nuff said
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

enarelle wrote:
2011 game 2 was the low figure of the 3 game series, with game 3 being the high. Its all following last years trend nothing to see here besides these massive ratings.... :D
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

You'd think a game to keep the series alive would rate better than the first game. Not to be however with ratings well down in Sydney and Brisbane in particular. What's going on?
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

eelofwest wrote:
enarelle wrote:
2011 game 2 was the low figure of the 3 game series, with game 3 being the high. Its all following last years trend nothing to see here besides these massive ratings.... :D

Beassie i will re post for the slow ones :lol: :lol:

2011 game 2 was the low figure of the 3 game series in 2011, with game 3 being the high. Its all following last years trend nothing to see here besides these massive ratings.... :D Game 3 coming up July 4th, will be the largest rating Game in Origin History. =D>
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes alls we can see is massive, MAMMOTH ratings. That's about all. We can also see that a heft and growing number of melbournians are loving their RL. I wonder how many melbournians will be hooking into game 3? :)

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Yes alls we can see is massive, MAMMOTH ratings. That's about all. We can also see that a heft and growing number of melbournians are loving their RL. I wonder how many melbournians will be hooking into game 3? :)
Way way less than the number of Sydney folk who watched the swans in their recent GFs :wink:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Way way less than the number of Sydney folk who watched the swans in their recent GFs :wink:
Ahh TLPG or Beaussie,

Can one of you guys lean over and remind Xman that neither melbourne nor victoria are represented in SOO #-o

We've got around 1 in 10 melbournites tuning into a game of RL which specifically excludes them :lol: Now one could look at it as though melbournites are a bit dopey but no, i tend to think this says volumes about the quality of the sport of RL

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Ahh TLPG or Beaussie,

Can one of you guys lean over and remind Xman that neither melbourne nor victoria are represented in SOO #-o

We've got around 1 in 10 melbournites tuning into a game of RL which specifically excludes them :lol: Now one could look at it as though melbournites are a bit dopey but no, i tend to think this says volumes about the quality of the sport of RL
Hmmm, Melbourne storm have a number of players playing in the SOO don't they, since they are the best team in the league at the moment. I must say, even I cast a glance at the result. Why? Not because I find RL interesting, but because I find a state v state battle with high stakes interesting.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
Melbourne storm represented in SOO
:lol: Yeah nice try there Xman. Those players are representing which state they grew up in testicle head :lol:

But you did get it right that its damn interesting. Around 400,000 other melbournites think the same! :D

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
Melbourne storm represented in SOO
:lol: Yeah nice try there Xman. Those players are representing which state they grew up in testicle head :lol:

But you did get it right that its damn interesting. Around 400,000 other melbournites think the same! :D
No, but they're stars who play for Melbourne, ovary head!